• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resident Evil 4 Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!!!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Chibo can me/adumb just spill out the color now or do you want to target someone else? >_>;

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yes BeatStick, it's exactly what I meant lol, I can explain why even further when it's 100% over

but yea, lol @ Swiss

who hasn't voted him

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Swiss scum or not, i totally want to keep him around for at least another day just because his posting style is epic >_> Just saying.....

I "think" I get adum's riddled answered <_< he's ok in my books for now from that.

Let's switch targets...how bout Chaco? ^_^

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Evil afoot. Scum a stirring.

Awry. Nocturnal. Things of the night.

Vote: Adum

The figure, cloaked and hidden, grimaced. It was as he feared. He had hoped, yet hoped in vain. Resignation settling like the weight of so many turmoils set before him. His past haunting him. He felt his hand being forced, the gawking of onlookers. Why must be answer? Could the game they now found themselves in really be so simple? He wished. Wished in vain. Had they forgot? Broken this is not.

"Alas, to answer your question, would require intelligence of 'nill. For to do so would resignate my soul to the force of a modkill"

Did they take him for a fool? Had he answered this trap. Had he fallen into it. He would have died. His nemesis, Adumbrodeus, would have escaped the clutched by never directly answering, and would never have had to decipher his cipher. The riddle. For to so would send him to the depths also.

Put your faith in Adumbrodeus naught, trust me you ought.

For his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Swiss my dear, I think you might wanna read the rules of the thread, nothing modkillable has been done, and answering the question isn't modkillable (it's not a modkillable to post attributes of a role pm, only to quote it or say you're quoting it). Also, if you're talking about my cypher I'll explain why it's not modkillable later (though everyone with the answer already should know why).

Sorry, you're sweet, but I'm just not into necrophelia, one more chance, answer in the next post or die.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Hold it, Hold it, Hold it.

We're not lynching this early, we have a full day to get reads before quick lynching.
This is always the general notion of play here at SWF, which is really wrong imo

The same can be said the other way, it gives scum less reads to find out who to pick off

If we lynch Swiss now and he pops scum, scum is in a TERRIBLE position

All that's going to happen if we dawdle on is forget all this stuff from early game and let it go bleh

Joey don't say yet

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Swiss scum or not, i totally want to keep him around for at least another day just because his posting style is epic >_> Just saying.....

I "think" I get adum's riddled answered <_< he's ok in my books for now from that.

Let's switch targets...how bout Chaco? ^_^
aaaand Nix on the scummy chart?

check.

Know the rules you do not.

Answer his question and your death you will plot.
I actually talked to him about this briefly on aim already

saying your color is not technical info, it's no different from a name claim

Swiss, answer

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
As long as we don't go into the next day with nothing to go on and end up stalling....That's happened far too many time for my liking <_<

And k, you find me scummy =p Nothing new.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That is a terrible mind-set Chibo.

Reads are needed to find scum, without them town is running in blind and taking a gamble. The fact you suggested this is making me question you.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah. It really does. >_>;

We need to make a list of town, null, and scum after this because I'm kind of lost.

You don't keep someone in town because you "like reading his posts"

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Chibo has the right mindset imo.

I really like it. Why wait to lynch scum just so you give scum a better idea of who to kill?

You can discuss just as much tomorrow if not more with your new reads.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
We should at least wait and get everyone else's input, theres still about what 5 or so people that havent posted since the game started?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm not saying to lynch him now.

I'm saying that waiting until the last two days to lynch isn't the best action unless it's completely needed. >_>.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
That is a terrible mind-set Chibo.

Reads are needed to find scum, without them town is running in blind and taking a gamble. The fact you suggested this is making me question you.
Time to get reads is also time to for scum to wifom us and lead us off track and find out who are the PRs

Starting day 2 with one less scum and one less townie after a short day 1 is a REALLY good situation for town. It gives us a higher ratio of town to scum and it keeps both teams at a clean slate. remember scum can communicate outside of the game also, so the quicker we go the less time they have to plot. and look at all these posts in the game, i've seen days in games with less posts than we've had so far. and if you think there are no reads so far in this day, you're ridiculous, there's a plethora of information.

i'll be damned if i have to sit around and twiddle my thumbs waiting for a deadline with an inactive game as townies rack up prods, get modkilled, and ppl replace out

KEEP THE GAME LIVELY KEEP IT GOING
look at the progress we've made thus far

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
My loves, days need to end not too early, not too late, if we have an obvious lynch target mad early in the day it's more then worth it to hold off on the lynch. At the same time, if the game stalls, there's no reason to avoid a lynch, no matter how early in the day it is.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm seriously questioning this.

If he flips town we learn nothing, this whole idea is assuming he will flip scum. We don;t need every day if we have exhausted town to the point where it.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
While yeah, lynching early isn't the best strategy, lynching late isn't either. Adumb has it right.

Chibo does too.

I guess we all agree on "If this game goes inactive, then lynching a really obvious scum pick is okay, especially if it's getting close to deadline" right? If so, I like this town :D.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
The hell is this.

Why did chibo want siwss and adumb to technically nameclaim, though doing such a thing, in some games, can result in a modkill.

Why the switch over to swiss, even though adumb never clearly answered the question.

Why the attack on siwss for "not posting" even though he then posts 5 minutes later?

Why did seph put swiss at L-2 for no reaosn, even after he answered?

Why are people suggesting a quicklynch, even though quicklynches have ruined games before n(I.E: TV allstar)?

My mind is full of ****

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ugg reply got hit too early.

Chibo I'm saying what Adum said, even with a clear lynch you still gotta use that day. This is all assuming also he is scum, if he is town thanks for wasting a day town could have used to find real scum.

That is my issue.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Red Ryu, he will not flip town

If he does, then he is stupid and it might as well be good to get the trash out now, think of it like a policy lynch

For the question I asked, there is NO downside to answering it properly as a townie because everyone is assumed to be town from the start

Page 15 already? Come on this is amazing everyone vote Swiss

Even if some people haven't even posted yet, think of the situation that puts scum in. They are forced to remove someone they have NO knowledge of (who would likely flip VT and not PR due to normal odds) or remove a power player and give us serious reads. Scum normally off people who aren't in the fray early on in games to avoid night kills being tracked, and we're forcing them to by doing this, it puts scum in a bad situation.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The hell is this.

Why did chibo want siwss and adumb to technically nameclaim, though doing such a thing, in some games, can result in a modkill.

Why the switch over to swiss, even though adumb never clearly answered the question.

Why the attack on siwss for "not posting" even though he then posts 5 minutes later?

Why are people suggesting a quicklynch, even though quicklynches have ruined games before n(I.E: TV allstar)?

My mind is full of ****
Can we be friends? I love this post.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The only thing is that Dark Horse is wrong a lot and his points can be obviously answered.

Chibo you got this or can I take a swing?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss my dear, I think you might wanna read the rules of the thread, nothing modkillable has been done, and answering the question isn't modkillable (it's not a modkillable to post attributes of a role pm, only to quote it or say you're quoting it). Also, if you're talking about my cypher I'll explain why it's not modkillable later (though everyone with the answer already should know why).

Sorry, you're sweet, but I'm just not into necrophelia, one more chance, answer in the next post or die.
Alas.

"What can I see from this? What ploy did I miss?"

The price of fame? Yet do scum not get fake claims? Reveal nothing would the colour. You, no longer, are my brother.

A game of skill we play. Yet here you are, degrading it to a mere fray.

You see, I hope you find what I mean. That although the answer is afore, and once more, I wish it would not be so. For to riddle you three, would not be what I deem.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
We are not quick lynching, idiots.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red Ryu, he will not flip town

If he does, then he is stupid and it might as well be good to get the trash out now, think of it like a policy lynch

For the question I asked, there is NO downside to answering it properly as a townie because everyone is assumed to be town from the start

Page 15 already? Come on this is amazing everyone vote Swiss

Even if some people haven't even posted yet, think of the situation that puts scum in. They are forced to remove someone they have NO knowledge of (who would likely flip VT and not PR due to normal odds) or remove a power player and give us serious reads. Scum normally off people who aren't in the fray early on in games to avoid night kills being tracked, and we're forcing them to by doing this, it puts scum in a bad situation.
No.

If you spent that day looking for other lynch targets instead of newb town or bad town, 2 less town is 2 less scum has to kill.

This mindset is bad.

Unvote
Vote: vVv ChiboSempai

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The hell is this.

My mind is full of ****
I picked Adum first because he is the strongest not me (since I'm asking) player here imo, and I knew that he would know EXACTLY what I was getting at with my question

You can not get modkilled for answering the question. It's been used in games plenty of times before and it's not against the rules. I even talked to J about it.

Who cares why it switched to Swiss, seems to be a good direction seeing the current situation

Swiss was continuously viewing the thread without posting

Swiss did not answer

Did TV Allstar quicklynch SCUM!? idk, I haven't read it, who cares if it's quick or not if it removes scum.

Red Ryu why do you like this post lmao

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alas.

"What can I see from this? What ploy did I miss?"

The price of fame? Yet do scum not get fake claims? Reveal nothing would the colour. You, no longer, are my brother.

A game of skill we play. Yet here you are, degrading it to a mere fray.

You see, I hope you find what I mean. That although the answer is afore, and once more, I wish it would not be so. For to riddle you three, would not be what I deem.
Swiss, if it does nothing, why not just answer it and get it over with? The question is simple and you won't be mod killed. It's not that hard.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Im wondering if Swiss did answer the question <_< nice colored question and all that.......that or im reading too much into it..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We are not quick lynching, idiots.
This REEKS of scum-ran
Come on Ran, trust me here, there is no reason not to, and I know you very well from all the aim maf we've played and knowing you in RL (in b4 aim maf is not forum maf lol), but you're always more questionable, kind, and steady with your posting mannerisms than to state something so hard and call everyone idiots.

The only thing is that Dark Horse is wrong a lot and his points can be obviously answered.

Chibo you got this or can I take a swing?
I got dis ;)

Beat!

Smash Master
fire emblem path of radiance - night action

Swiss, if Scum has coloured safeclaims, what harm is there in answering?

Top Bottom