• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request: Wolf's Congrats pic

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Anyone have a snap of it - the pic that shows after the ending video in Classic Mode. I wanna see what Wolf's congratulations pic is.

HenshinHero

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I don't, I would actually like to see it too, I never understood why in Melee they did not have a section for you to re-look at the character's "CONGRATULATIONS!" pics, because most of them were really cool. I hope they will have that feature in brawl as I'm sure they'll be awesome too.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im not sure, but it might differ depending on which difficulty you beat classic mode on??

thats how it was in melee, right?

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Ah, there are the ending sequences in YT though, so it's not a problem. It's just that they don't seem to like to add the congrats pic at the end. =/

Wrath`

Smash Master
In melle there was a congrats pic for Classic,adventure and allstar
your difficulty made no difrence, except the narrotor would say "WOW INCREDIBLE"

Top Bottom