• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Request* Dk teacher..

KingKrazyy

Smash Rookie
Hey so I just finally decided that Dk will probably be my last main after playing this game too long >_> and I was wondering if there is any really good DK teacher willing to teach this DK noob and take him under their wing? I have aim, msn and skype. I just want some in game training and just learn from them.

/off topic Im not a total noob though. My first main was Snake @ launch (Before I knew about tiers hawr hawr) and I know alot about him already. But hes starting to be stale because...I don't know, I just don't want to use him anymore.. Finally >_>. Then I came to brawl Nash at AiB and GB. Man. Hes my new hero after showing me his Dk. But yeah.. ON TOPIC >=(

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I always wanted to teach somebody the ways of DK. I'll teach you how to play DK and the ins and outs of his playstyle. but no matter if you don't choose me, I highly suggest you read all the stickies and all the links and info they contain.

skype= panda.besar

KingKrazyy

Smash Rookie
I always wanted to teach somebody the ways of DK. I'll teach you how to play DK and the ins and outs of his playstyle. but no matter if you don't choose me, I highly suggest you read all the stickies and all the links and info they contain.

skype= panda.besar
Hey thanks! i'll be adding yah in a jippie =D

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
DK teacher willing to teach this DK noob and take him under their wing? I have aim, msn and skype. I just want some in game training and just learn from them.
(
I would say you can learn much more if you read the thread collections in the stickies than somebody trying to tell you stuff that half will be forgotten. Everybody learns more in this way. When they've gotten a lot better by reading the threads and understanding almost everything about a character....that's when they post a critique and that's where the public information comes in by the "teachers".

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer

skype= panda.besar
I'll teach you how to play DK and the ins and outs of his playstyle. but no matter if you don't choose me
if you don't choose me...

"If you choose him...-you'll not choose wrong!"

Top Bottom