• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Repping The Pika Even Harder

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I love your style anther. I dont want to say too much because I like how you play, but I will say I dont like neccessarily how you use as many neutral airs as you do...but I wont complain too hard!

Mainly, whenever the fox you're playing is somebody like Tink, M2k, or whoever else, try and stay more defensive than you do here. But Im sure you know that. Great videos, and keep it up!

N64

Smash Champion
Loved it. Don't think i've seen a style quite like yours before.

you had some weird uair placements, don't know if they were intentional. I loved the quick attack and skull bash stuff though. It's pretty intimidating.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I love the quick attacking and spamming of the jolts the most Anther, those quick attacks to the edge were sexy man, keep it up. Those are fun to do, the one that confused me the most was when you quick attacked diagonally down then up and somehow sweet spotted the ledge.

smashbropika

Smash Rookie
Wow that was really cool Anther. Whatever I'd say is basically what everyone above me has already said so I won't say too much but, awesome style overall, quick attack spamming and your insane combo against fox at 1:53-2:00 were great. Keep posting your videos, those are some of the best Pika matches I've seen.

Anther

Smash Champion
Thanks yall. Appreciate the compliments ^^. I'll post some more vids that I think are entertaining either later today or tomorrow :B.

Anther

Smash Champion
Added a new Pika vs Fox for viewing pleasure. I'll add some more matches later tonight, have to split the vids up though... and I sorry for double posting, better than posting a new topic though, am I right???

Top Bottom