• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Replay converter

Dj_Rezurrection

Smash Rookie
Has anybody's videos lag or stutter when you watch them back once you convert them? I have no idea why this happens maybe a glitch in the game?

Wiziliz

Smash Journeyman
Once. Not sure why, must be a glitch. Not too big a deal, though.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I'm wondering how to get my replays onto Twitter or Facebook...

E.Lopez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
roykoopa64
Has anybody's videos lag or stutter when you watch them back once you convert them? I have no idea why this happens maybe a glitch in the game?
Happens to me all the time! It's driving me crazy. I think it happens when the video is a little bit long, like 3 minutes or more. What I have been doing as a workaround is split up the replay in two by recording the first half and then recording the second half separately, then using a video editor on my computer to put it together.

I'm wondering how to get my replays onto Twitter or Facebook...
The only way I know how to do it is:
  • In the game, first convert your replay to a video which is stored on the micro SD card
  • Power off your Switch, remove the SD card, and insert in your computer
  • You will find the video files there which you can then save and manipulate however you'd like using your computer

Top Bottom