• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renth Vs. Linguini Money Match - Linguini won vids soon.

Renth

Smash Hero

After months in the waiting, I will finally get to meet Linguini shortly after the introductions, our $5 MM will take place. 90% sure it will be recorded i don't care if i win or lose i'm all about an amazing match.

He beat me in an MM and in tournament fun stuff.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Pfft, not as epic as me vs Renth. Everyone one would be like "that set is amazing," when showed on video.

This is good, too. In fact, this is much more epic and more anticipated than my matches with Renth would ever be. XD

D

Deleted member

use paper, lots of paper. maybe some scissors too. not so much rock.

PA knows ganon dittos, lol.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
It'll be fantastic! I should be playing Linguini also some time between Dec 22 - 26 when he comes down to Houston and I'll record them. He is quite the travelling Ganon.

Renth

Smash Hero
psshhh you guys should see how badly my ganon owns linguini just ask him yourself. I taught this guy how to play ganon and in dittos lol
yeah yeah chops i know but i didn't get around to playing you this time around.

Renth

Smash Hero
that sucks should have asked me when ever I was free of tourney matches. I was just walking around doing nothing
oh well, good **** in grand finals and i hope you saw some of my matches hahaha

Top Bottom