• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renth: The movie

Josiah

Smash Cadet
...Someone tell me what this has to do with Brawl (let alone Ganondorf) at all. And was that a man or woman approaching near the beginning?

Renth

Smash Hero
...Someone tell me what this has to do with Brawl (let alone Ganondorf) at all. And was that a man or woman approaching near the beginning?
Let alone ganondorf at all?

it's because i was/still am one of the best ganons in melee.

why he posted the video here i dunno ask him.

Josiah

Smash Cadet
it's because i was/still am one of the best ganons in melee.

..Okay. Of what I held interest long enough to watch of it, it otherwise still had nothing to do with the game.

Would've been better if it had stuck to MySpace or Facebook. At least it'd be relevant in those places.

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
First off, i wont even comment on the music lol. and yeah i don't know why this was posted in this section. The point is renth is supposedly one of the nicest and most popular dudes amongst the competitive smash scene. despite our arguments on these boards, i'd even like to meet him one day and play some good ganon dittos (not kidding renth, my ganon aint bad, and i know 100% what i'd be up against). peace to all, i'm out

Top Bottom