• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renth (Ganon) Vs. Rohins (Samus)

Renth

Smash Hero
Update:

I just played Chaddd they were the best ganon dittos i had ever seen in my life he is too much fun to play were amazing and was too good.

Good ****

petoo0

Smash Ace
Well after watching the match and reading some of the post I guess I'm not going to use D-air with Ganon any more. I mean it isn't his best combo start move at all. And you can;t string D-airs together EVER to do 60 damage instantly....what the hell was I thinking.

But nice match Renth. I've been watching your Ganon vids for sometime now. You always seem to be improving. One thing I saw though, try to attack out of the platforms more. You did do it, but there was times where you could have gone from the platform dash into an attack. Also platform dash ---> Waveland f-tilt would have been good on the Samus. She tended to camp other the platforms. That would have caught her off guard.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
The match was crazy although I got to ask why din't you use you're Down A when Samus was at range? that and grabing while samus was shielded? The wavedashing was top notch, tip on the heat on it!

Renth

Smash Hero
Well after watching the match and reading some of the post I guess I'm not going to use D-air with Ganon any more. I mean it isn't his best combo start move at all. And you can;t string D-airs together EVER to do 60 damage instantly....what the hell was I thinking.

Yes, yes you can down air is amazing don't stop using it >_>

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Yeah, Dair tech chase is cazy, and you could easily Fair them to death most of the time.

Jash

Smash Lord
This ultra Ganon lol. I like these matches, they are very enjoyable. Ganon is just too good, especially the way Renth uses him. Nice job, keep at it Renth.

Renth

Smash Hero
wow renth. I guess you didn't catch the AMAZING amount of sarcasm I put in that comment. I was referring to all the idiots before that posted saying it was just a flashy move.
true

it's hard to pick out sarcasm on boards anymore so many dumb people

mood4food77

Smash Hero
uhhh...hello

i thought this was long and done

and thanks for calling me an idiot

renth isn't god...he's jsut mad good, i was trying to give advice...he didn't take it

it's done and over with

Top Bottom