• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reloaded VI - July 9th - 11th, 2010

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
There will most likely be MELEE SINGLES aswell as Brawl 1v1 and Brawl doubles.
Hopefully we will have lots of time for the comps like last time and may be able to do crew battles aswell.
Mariokart of somesort has been confirmed. and what happend last reloaded wont happen again.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats because luke is the only one who's enough of an ******* to say straight out that you did a bad job.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
lol luke, pretty much.
I still have infractions... so.... ugh.
Also all the Melee SA people have died or vanished.
Tibs'll win that if there is one.

Edit: AND DON'T HAVE DOUBLES BEFORE SINGLES OR I'LL SMASH SOMETHING.

The_Wookie

Smash Apprentice
Saturday has been designated "Smash Day" with masses of time for all Brawl 1v1, 2v2 and Melee. In addition to the $500 in cash, we anticipate further prizes being available. Time will exist there for mariokart as well. So far ive allocated about 8 hours but more time is available.

Let me stress this: ALL tournaments for smash, melee and mariokart will be run on the saturday.

If you have sugggestions regarding tournament formats please post to here, or even better to the relative Reloaded forum at www.reloadedlan.org.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Nah that sounds fine Wookie, I don't see anybody having a problem with that and we appreciate all your responses. <3

Probably have a format:
1: Brawl 2 V 2
2: Melee 1 V 1
3: Brawl 1 V 1

That is all.
All is great. <3

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
How to get Tickets
Wookie said:

Reloaded is pleased to announce that tickets are available online -

Thanks to Adelaide Online Computers you can now get tickets online via credit card.
Please refer to this link for more details.

Thanks to Gamersrequest you can now get Tickets online via paypal.
Please refer to this link for further details.

You can also make payments via direct debit to:

Reloaded Events
BSB: 805 023
A/N: 04306915

Please also include your name and email. Its preferable that you email confirmation of Direct debit purchase to tickets@reloadedlan.org. Your email must contain a postal address for us to send tickets out to.

Top Bottom