• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reign Of Blasters- A R.O.B. Guide (General Update 4/27)

Dekar173

Justice Man
Alright, I looked up and down this guide, and I'm sure it goes without saying but you should at least include the information that you can still dodge after his up+B, all you need to do is get in an attack before and voila, you can dodge o.O

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
great tips im not a R.O.B main(yet)but rying to be so i can get a easyer match up against DK and snake.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
great tips im not a R.O.B main(yet)but rying to be so i can get a easyer match up against DK and snake.
exactly why i 2nd dk and rob as mains now after noticing i lost to only snakes -_-

GREAT GUIDE BTW!

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
I play a zelda that recovers a little higher than the stage but keeps air dodging my fairs, then recovers to the edge.

I'd appreciate any help i could get

Is the best option an nair to throw off their timing, laser, or what

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
i got hacked by some loser... forgot to log off his computer

but anyways if you saw a picture of me you'd think i was lanky kong

he just hates rob cause he gets 3 stocked by him so much

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
Either way it was ridiculously gay. I apologize for his terrible grammar and no sense of class. I felt dumber after reading it

But anyways do you have any advice for a secondary that covers some of robs worse matchups?

Sudai

Stuff here
Read the threads in the forums. Mainly the guides, OS bestows ROB knowledge, watch the vids in the video sticky, and yeah, that's about it.

No one's gonna rehash such a broad topic for you. We rarely rehash small topics, much less such a large one.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
you should add the reverse glide toss under retreat. by tilting the c-stick towards your opponent and rolling away you'll move back and the gyro can stop a chasing opponent. if it hits, you can even add a laser for more damage!

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I don't think Eaode has been here in a while.

Plus, the guide itself is terribly outdated. WoP stopped working two months after the game was released in America.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Yeah, you really shouldn't use this guide lol.

I haven't been on SWF for a while, and I won't update this guide, as I stopped playing Brawl months ago. I'm glad this isn't stickied anymore, and for all aspiring ROB players: you should check out Overswarm's guide instead.

MELEE FOR LYFE

64 too

Top Bottom