• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Redesinging Ganondorf (but keeping him the same)

beeg monke

Smash Rookie
Been thinking about this for a while and if we're talking changes I would give him a complete overhaul. Ganon is one of those characters where you could buff him and yeah he'd be better but he'd still be boring to play bc you'll still be having the same boring interactions, just faster and more dangerous. I'd give him a complete overhaul and have most of his kit be using a sword, then give him a projectile move where he'd throw his sword like pira does but have it stick into the ground if it misses or something then have his moveset change closer to the one he has now with smash 4 smash attacks. I think it would be a rly good change of pace for a character that's been screwed every game not just bc of how bad he is but also bc of how boring he is to play. I also like the idea of a 2 part fsmash like link's but you'd have to also change his up tilt to like samus up tilt cuz u need something to hit at ledge. I'd also just give him a different up b, maybe the custom 2 hit up b from smash 4, he's already got a command grab why tf does he need 2 and both of them are recovery moves that are REALLY bad for recovering? Make it make sense bro XD

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
Been thinking about this for a while and if we're talking changes I would give him a complete overhaul. Ganon is one of those characters where you could buff him and yeah he'd be better but he'd still be boring to play bc you'll still be having the same boring interactions, just faster and more dangerous. I'd give him a complete overhaul and have most of his kit be using a sword, then give him a projectile move where he'd throw his sword like pira does but have it stick into the ground if it misses or something then have his moveset change closer to the one he has now with smash 4 smash attacks. I think it would be a rly good change of pace for a character that's been screwed every game not just bc of how bad he is but also bc of how boring he is to play. I also like the idea of a 2 part fsmash like link's but you'd have to also change his up tilt to like samus up tilt cuz u need something to hit at ledge. I'd also just give him a different up b, maybe the custom 2 hit up b from smash 4, he's already got a command grab why tf does he need 2 and both of them are recovery moves that are REALLY bad for recovering? Make it make sense bro XD
Him being boring is a pretty subjective opinion on your end. He's one of, maybe even the most, popular character to play online. A vocal minority of people complain about Ganondorf's moveset, but a tonne of the silent masses happily play him.

Garo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Garomasta
3DS FC
3308-4572-3157
Ganondorf's TotK design kinda has my mind racing about how he could be in the next Smash. In a way it's a good fit for how he is in Ultimate, since stuff like the bare feet do give him more of a brawler vibe while the prominently featured sword in a scabbard brings to mind the fighting style where you pull the blade out only for decisive blows, just like he currently does with his Smash attacks (except the blade is pulled out from hammerspace).

Of course his fighting style in TotK proper could be totally different. Just have to wait and see. Whatever the case, I hope the next time 'round we'll at least get rid of the few unfitting vestiges of his clone origins (n-air, u-air, up special and down special to be specific).

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf's TotK design kinda has my mind racing about how he could be in the next Smash. In a way it's a good fit for how he is in Ultimate, since stuff like the bare feet do give him more of a brawler vibe while the prominently featured sword in a scabbard brings to mind the fighting style where you pull the blade out only for decisive blows, just like he currently does with his Smash attacks (except the blade is pulled out from hammerspace).

Of course his fighting style in TotK proper could be totally different. Just have to wait and see. Whatever the case, I hope the next time 'round we'll at least get rid of the few unfitting vestiges of his clone origins (n-air, u-air, up special and down special to be specific).
My least favourite move on him for Faloness is probably his back air. The mid air back hand has just always looked awkward on him and I've long wanted him to get a cape attack there (even before Corrin showed up and demonstrated exactly how a cape attack could be a back air). Up air I'm fine with as it's a generic enough hit that the similarity is fine. The difference in speed and power also gives it a very different feel to Falcon. Down special I was heavily against before Ultimate, but now it's actually a good move and, as I suggest in this thread, I think it could be modified rather than removed. Though, if it is removed completely that's fine too, so long as what they replace it with actually works better.

Neutral Air is the one I'm most torn on and have considered changing in this thread several times now. One one hand, yeah, it's a great move that's integral to his playstyle in Ultimate. On the other hand...that's kind of because it isn't a Ganondorf move? It works not because it's special or interesting as far as attacks go, but purely because it has really good frame data. My solution in this thread was to keep it the same, but give it a visual overhaul as the visuals definitely do not match Ganondorf and his other attacks. But the more I think on it, the more I feel like we shouldn't be afraid of changing things just because they're good. I want Ganondorf to stay the same, but not dogmatically so. A neutral air more like Mewtwo's would probably be the most fitting for him, but could you mechanically make such a long lasting neutral air as good as his current neutral air? Well, yes, of course you can, just give it great range and recovery frames, but would it function well and not feel cheap? Hard questions to answer imo.

beeg monke

Smash Rookie
Him being boring is a pretty subjective opinion on your end. He's one of, maybe even the most, popular character to play online. A vocal minority of people complain about Ganondorf's moveset, but a tonne of the silent masses happily play him.
Key word is online. I suggest you go out to an event and see how many ppl are playing him. Even in friendlies he’s still not a common character because of how bad or boring he is. Most of the time he’s played as a meme in friendlies.

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
Key word is online. I suggest you go out to an event and see how many ppl are playing him. Even in friendlies he’s still not a common character because of how bad or boring he is. Most of the time he’s played as a meme in friendlies.
Sure, and tournament play makes up, like, 1% of the player base.

Garo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Garomasta
3DS FC
3308-4572-3157
Welp, finished Tears of the Kingdom and suffice to say I really liked it's depiction of Ganondorf. Few pieces of dialogue were a bit "eh", but that might actually come down to the English localization if some of the back translations I've seen of other languages are accurate.

Having now seen how TotK Ganondorf actually fights I've come up with a few relatively conservative ways to change him in the next Smash:
The Hyrule Compendium entry posits him as something of a weapons master, which is well established in his boss fight as well, so I think having him use all three of his melee weapons (Gloom Sword, Gloom Club and Gloom Spear) would be fair.

Gloom Sword is the one-handed blade that he is seen carrying in his character art. Despite being his signature weapon in TotK it might be the most difficult one to fit into his current moveset. I think it would fit best as a quick jab and/or down tilt where he unsheathes the blade for a single quick strike.

Gloom Club is a heavy two-handed weapon not too dissimilar to his sword in Ultimate. I feel it would work well with the current animations of both forward and up smash. Down smash I'd change to the attack from TotK where he slams the club on the ground creating a shockwave of dark energy.

Gloom Spear is just what it sounds like. He uses it for some pretty standard long-ranged pokes, but also a dashing attack that makes it a perfect replacement for the still very clone-y looking Wizard's Foot. It could function pretty much the same, just with some added range. If you want to get a little more crazy you could also implement the gloom trail aspect, leaving a brief damage dealing area on the ground.

TotK Ganondorf also uses a few different magic projectiles which would be cool to implement, but I think adding any projectile would probably go against "keeping him the same", so just changing the color of his magic effects from purple to red/black could suffice. Still, since I'd really want to get rid of his current n-air, maybe change it to a burst of magical energy around him akin to Sephiroth.
Would love to hear other TotK inspired ideas from others who have finished it.

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
Welp, finished Tears of the Kingdom and suffice to say I really liked it's depiction of Ganondorf. Few pieces of dialogue were a bit "eh", but that might actually come down to the English localization if some of the back translations I've seen of other languages are accurate.

Having now seen how TotK Ganondorf actually fights I've come up with a few relatively conservative ways to change him in the next Smash:
The Hyrule Compendium entry posits him as something of a weapons master, which is well established in his boss fight as well, so I think having him use all three of his melee weapons (Gloom Sword, Gloom Club and Gloom Spear) would be fair.

Gloom Sword is the one-handed blade that he is seen carrying in his character art. Despite being his signature weapon in TotK it might be the most difficult one to fit into his current moveset. I think it would fit best as a quick jab and/or down tilt where he unsheathes the blade for a single quick strike.

Gloom Club is a heavy two-handed weapon not too dissimilar to his sword in Ultimate. I feel it would work well with the current animations of both forward and up smash. Down smash I'd change to the attack from TotK where he slams the club on the ground creating a shockwave of dark energy.

Gloom Spear is just what it sounds like. He uses it for some pretty standard long-ranged pokes, but also a dashing attack that makes it a perfect replacement for the still very clone-y looking Wizard's Foot. It could function pretty much the same, just with some added range. If you want to get a little more crazy you could also implement the gloom trail aspect, leaving a brief damage dealing area on the ground.

TotK Ganondorf also uses a few different magic projectiles which would be cool to implement, but I think adding any projectile would probably go against "keeping him the same", so just changing the color of his magic effects from purple to red/black could suffice. Still, since I'd really want to get rid of his current n-air, maybe change it to a burst of magical energy around him akin to Sephiroth.
Would love to hear other TotK inspired ideas from others who have finished it.
I was planning on making a thread about that very topic, seems like it deserves to be its own thing. But I've yet to finish Tears of the Kingdom myself yet.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Okay, crackpot idea: giving Ganondorf more moves from Zelda canon…but also giving him some of M. Bison’s move and renaming them to fit Ganondorf.
Okay, I just realized that this wouldn’t exactly do Ganondorf the justice he deserves. So I instead decided to keep what I like about his moveset as is while reimagining everything else.
Intro: Ganondorf appears through a dark portal as the Triforce of Power shines.

Stance/Idle 1: Ganondorf takes a valiant stance while shaking his arms.
Idle 2: Ganondorf brings his hands together, then swings his right arm over his head.
Idle 3: Ganondorf crosses his arms and looks in the opposite direction, before looking back in the direction he was facing with a mocking smirk.

Notable Palette Swaps:
  1. Ocarina of Time (default)
  2. Violet cape
  3. Pig Ganon (blue)
  4. Green cape
  5. Wind Waker Ganondorf (brown)
  6. Four Swords Ganon (white)
  7. Twilight Ganondorf (gray)
  8. Phantom Ganon (alt.)
Walk: Ganondorf walks menacingly towards the opponent.
Dash: Ganondorf floats along the ground.
Damage: Ganondorf recoils like he does when hit by a Light Arrow.
Jump: Ganondorf jumps once, then uses magic to do a floatier, higher jump. He can float by holding up on the control stick.
Crouch: Ganondorf puts one knee on the ground.

Normal Attacks
Jab: Ganondorf thrusts his electrified palm forward (11%, OK knockback)
Forward+A: Ganondorf kicks in front of himself (13%, OK knockback)
Up+A: Ganondorf swings his sword above himself in a backwards arc (15%, OK knockback)
Down+A: Ganondorf raises his right hand and erupts a pillar of darkness from the ground (14%, OK knockback)

Aerial Attacks
Air+A: Ganondorf spins his trident in front of himself (17%, OK knockback)
Air Forward+A: Ganondorf thrusts his trident forward (17%, OK knockback)
Air Back + A: Ganondorf thrusts his trident backward (17%, OK knockback)
Air Up+A: Ganondorf performs a backflip kick (14%, OK knockback)
Air Down+A: Ganondorf stomps on the opponent (19% with a meteor effect, medium knockback)

Dash Attack: Wizard’s Foot; Ganondorf slides forward with a kick covered in darkness (15%, OK knockback)
Edge Attack: Ganondorf lifts himself up and performs a backfist (11%, OK knockback)
Get-Up Attack: Ganondorf warps back up as darkness surrounds him (12%, OK knockback)

Smash Attacks
Forward+A: Ganondorf swings his sword directly towards the ground (24%, medium knockback)
Up+A: Ganondorf thrusts his trident above himself (22%, medium knockback)
Down+A: Volcano Kick; Ganondorf raises a foot into the air and kicks with explosive force (25%, medium knockback)

Grab Game
Grab: Ganondorf reaches out with his left hand, then lifts them up
Pummel: Ganondorf chokes the opponent (3%)
Forwards+Throw: Dark Wave; Ganondorf pushes the opponent away using a wave of darkness (9%, OK knockback)
Back+Throw: Dark Warp; Ganondorf tosses the opponent through a dark portal (5%) that reappears behind him (7%, OK knockback)
Up+Throw: Sturdy Thrust; Ganondorf delivers a powerful uppercut to the opponent (13%, OK knockback)
Down+Throw: Flame Choke; Ganondorf blasts the opponent with a pulse of dark magic (12%, OK knockback)

Special Moves
B : Dead Man’s Volley
; Ganondorf throws a ball of energy that homes in on the opponent, paralyzing whoever it hits. It starts slow and weak, but every time it’s reflected, it becomes faster and stronger. While he can only have one ball on the stage at a time, Ganondorf can reflect it back with his cape by pressing B. The amount of time a fighter is paralyzed upon contact depends on how many times the ball was reflected up to that point
B + Forwards : Dark Thrust; Ganondorf lunges forward with his trident, hitting the opponent multiple times (22%, OK knockback)
B + Up : Dark Dive; Ganondorf performs an electric uppercut (13%, OK knockback) and slams back on the ground with a destructive shockwave (25%, medium knockback). You can cancel the second part of the attack by holding up on the control stick; this allows you to float, but you enter freefall once you stop floating.
B + Down : Dark Wave; Ganondorf charges a wave of darkness that pushes opponents back. How far opponents are pushed depends on the charge, something you cannot store for later.

Final Smash: Ganon, the Demon King; Ganondorf turns into his true form, Ganon, to terrorize the opponents. Ganon can be freely controlled and plays how he does in his boss battle.

Gimmick: N/A

Taunts
Up: Ganondorf spins and laughs while floating in the air.
Side: Ganondorf punches his right fist into his open palm, while the Triforce of Power shines in his right hand.
Down: Ganondorf unsheathes either his sword or his trident with a mocking laugh.

Winposes
1: Ganondorf laughs at the opponent before looking at the camera with a mocking grin.
2: Ganondorf proudly displays the Triforce of Power in his right hand.
3: Ganondorf spins his sword before thrusting it into the ground, in a pose resembling his Melee render.

Applause: Ganondorf crosses his arms and looks in the opposite direction.
Icon: The Triforce
Boxing Ring Title: The Great King of Evil
Star K.O.: https://youtu.be/gL3PIOFP5iI?t=105
Victory Music: Victory! The Legend of Zelda
Kirby Hat: Ganondorf’s hair

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I just realized that this wouldn’t exactly do Ganondorf the justice he deserves. So I instead decided to keep what I like about his moveset as is while reimagining everything else.
Intro: Ganondorf appears through a dark portal as the Triforce of Power shines.

Stance/Idle 1: Ganondorf takes a valiant stance while shaking his arms.
Idle 2: Ganondorf brings his hands together, then swings his right arm over his head.
Idle 3: Ganondorf crosses his arms and looks in the opposite direction, before looking back in the direction he was facing with a mocking smirk.

Notable Palette Swaps:
  1. Ocarina of Time (default)
  2. Violet cape
  3. Pig Ganon (blue)
  4. Green cape
  5. Wind Waker Ganondorf (brown)
  6. Four Swords Ganon (white)
  7. Twilight Ganondorf (gray)
  8. Phantom Ganon (alt.)
Walk: Ganondorf walks menacingly towards the opponent.
Dash: Ganondorf floats along the ground.
Damage: Ganondorf recoils like he does when hit by a Light Arrow.
Jump: Ganondorf jumps once, then uses magic to do a floatier, higher jump. He can float by holding up on the control stick.
Crouch: Ganondorf puts one knee on the ground.

Normal Attacks
Jab: Ganondorf thrusts his electrified palm forward (11%, OK knockback)
Forward+A: Ganondorf kicks in front of himself (13%, OK knockback)
Up+A: Ganondorf swings his sword above himself in a backwards arc (15%, OK knockback)
Down+A: Ganondorf raises his right hand and erupts a pillar of darkness from the ground (14%, OK knockback)

Aerial Attacks
Air+A: Ganondorf spins his trident in front of himself (17%, OK knockback)
Air Forward+A: Ganondorf thrusts his trident forward (17%, OK knockback)
Air Back + A: Ganondorf thrusts his trident backward (17%, OK knockback)
Air Up+A: Ganondorf performs a backflip kick (14%, OK knockback)
Air Down+A: Ganondorf stomps on the opponent (19% with a meteor effect, medium knockback)

Dash Attack: Wizard’s Foot; Ganondorf slides forward with a kick covered in darkness (15%, OK knockback)
Edge Attack: Ganondorf lifts himself up and performs a backfist (11%, OK knockback)
Get-Up Attack: Ganondorf warps back up as darkness surrounds him (12%, OK knockback)

Smash Attacks
Forward+A: Ganondorf swings his sword directly towards the ground (24%, medium knockback)
Up+A: Ganondorf thrusts his trident above himself (22%, medium knockback)
Down+A: Volcano Kick; Ganondorf raises a foot into the air and kicks with explosive force (25%, medium knockback)

Grab Game
Grab: Ganondorf reaches out with his left hand, then lifts them up
Pummel: Ganondorf chokes the opponent (3%)
Forwards+Throw: Dark Wave; Ganondorf pushes the opponent away using a wave of darkness (9%, OK knockback)
Back+Throw: Dark Warp; Ganondorf tosses the opponent through a dark portal (5%) that reappears behind him (7%, OK knockback)
Up+Throw: Sturdy Thrust; Ganondorf delivers a powerful uppercut to the opponent (13%, OK knockback)
Down+Throw: Flame Choke; Ganondorf blasts the opponent with a pulse of dark magic (12%, OK knockback)

Special Moves
B : Dead Man’s Volley
; Ganondorf throws a ball of energy that homes in on the opponent, paralyzing whoever it hits. It starts slow and weak, but every time it’s reflected, it becomes faster and stronger. While he can only have one ball on the stage at a time, Ganondorf can reflect it back with his cape by pressing B. The amount of time a fighter is paralyzed upon contact depends on how many times the ball was reflected up to that point
B + Forwards : Dark Thrust; Ganondorf lunges forward with his trident, hitting the opponent multiple times (22%, OK knockback)
B + Up : Dark Dive; Ganondorf performs an electric uppercut (13%, OK knockback) and slams back on the ground with a destructive shockwave (25%, medium knockback). You can cancel the second part of the attack by holding up on the control stick; this allows you to float, but you enter freefall once you stop floating.
B + Down : Dark Wave; Ganondorf charges a wave of darkness that pushes opponents back. How far opponents are pushed depends on the charge, something you cannot store for later.

Final Smash: Ganon, the Demon King; Ganondorf turns into his true form, Ganon, to terrorize the opponents. Ganon can be freely controlled and plays how he does in his boss battle.

Gimmick: N/A

Taunts
Up: Ganondorf spins and laughs while floating in the air.
Side: Ganondorf punches his right fist into his open palm, while the Triforce of Power shines in his right hand.
Down: Ganondorf unsheathes either his sword or his trident with a mocking laugh.

Winposes
1: Ganondorf laughs at the opponent before looking at the camera with a mocking grin.
2: Ganondorf proudly displays the Triforce of Power in his right hand.
3: Ganondorf spins his sword before thrusting it into the ground, in a pose resembling his Melee render.

Applause: Ganondorf crosses his arms and looks in the opposite direction.
Icon: The Triforce
Boxing Ring Title: The Great King of Evil
Star K.O.: https://youtu.be/gL3PIOFP5iI?t=105
Victory Music: Victory! The Legend of Zelda
Kirby Hat: Ganondorf’s hair
Strange that you moved his up smash to his up tilt. Why not just make the trident attack his up tilt? His up smash is probably the best of his current Smash attacks.

His forward aerial is from the games so I'd be a little bit dissapointed to see that go. Though I get the desire to have his trident be for his aerial moves. Still, I think up aerial could work for the trident while forward aerial could be the same, especially since up aerial is one of the attacks that's still pretty similar to Falcon.

So what value does Dark Thrust have? Is it basically just Wizard's Foot ie a burst option? I'd be pretty wary of giving up Flame Choke as Flame Choke is a great move to have in his arsenal.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Dark Wave is a cool concept. I don't know if it fits Ganondorf specifically but I think it's a cool idea for a move

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
Dark Wave is a cool concept. I don't know if it fits Ganondorf specifically but I think it's a cool idea for a move
If it has very quick frame data then it could be used as a defensive get off me attack. As Ganondorf definitely has problems being juggled. But if it has a charge that can't be stored then it's obviously not able to function like that. I agree that it isn't all that suitable for him. Ganondorf doesn't need to push enemies away. Almost every one of his attacks naturally do that. If anything, an attack to pull enemies in and give him better neutral would be better (though quite hard to implement without making it more dangerous for him).

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
The thing about Dark Wave is I think it sounds like kind of a Shine-type move and you can really only give those to characters with good mobility (like Fox, Falco, Powdered Toast Man, etc). Ganondorf doesn't have that. Though maybe Dark Wave would be suitable if he had a float ability like Peach like I've heard some people suggest. He can then go a bit faster in the air and do hover-cancel stuff, not to mention being able to float under the stage to use a fully charged Dark Wave and gimp recoveries. Again, really awesome idea, but I think Ganondorf needs more fundamental changes if it were to be implemented.

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
Alright. I made a dedicated thread for his new Tears of the Kingdom content.

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
Discussion on the other thread has led me to a new decision about his neutral aerial. Previously I had this, basically the same as his old one only with Blazing Bats. While I liked the idea of utilizing the Blazing Bats, the image of him shooting out two streams of them as fast as his original kicks never quite looked right in my mind.

Yes, it's a core part of his moveset right now, but that's only because of how good the frame data is. The move is unfitting for him and trying to modify it into a stream of fire is a bit clunky. There's also a move from his games that is perfect for his Neutral Aerial.

That's right, the Dead Man's Volley as a Neutral Aerial. But if we're to replace his old Neutral Aerial the new attack needs to be good. It actually isn't all that different. It's still a two hit attack, with him swiping his cape across his body and then outwards again for the second hit. It also comes out quick. So it's a quick, long lasting two hit combo with the first hit dealing set knockback into the second. So what's different about it compared to his old nAir? Well the main difference is the range. He's not using his feet so he doesn't strike quite as far horizontally. However, to compensate it has a slight wind hit box on the second hit. This is less to gimp enemies, as it's not that powerful, and more just to make it safer if you accidentally whiff the attack. Using the Blazing Bats in the above picture, the hitbox would be just over two bats wide while the wind hitbox would be the third bat. However, its biggest change is that it reflect projectiles. Ganondorf will reflect projectiles with either the hit box from the attack or with his own hurtbox throughout the attack. It will still take somewhat precise aiming to hit enemy projectiles, but merely having the option means opponents need to be a lot more wary about throwing projectiles out at Ganondorf. Finally, the attack would have inordinately low landing lag, to the point that he can repeatedly shot hop into it.

Last edited:

Mr. Mediocre

Smash Rookie
Not a bad idea. You want to know a crazier idea?

Just make his current nair reflect.

It's insane, but while reading through the other thread, this image popped into my head:

Take Ganondorf's two kicks, Nair1 and Nair2, and if there's a projectile coming from the front, Nair1 will stop the projectile, and Nair2 will kick it back.

Honestly, that kind of plays into Ganondorf's magic capability, and I think it actually sounds kind of fun. Sure, I don't like how his current nair is so central to his gameplan, but I wouldn't mind so long as other moves get buffed for nair to be less relied on.

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
Not a bad idea. You want to know a crazier idea?

Just make his current nair reflect.

It's insane, but while reading through the other thread, this image popped into my head:

Take Ganondorf's two kicks, Nair1 and Nair2, and if there's a projectile coming from the front, Nair1 will stop the projectile, and Nair2 will kick it back.

Honestly, that kind of plays into Ganondorf's magic capability, and I think it actually sounds kind of fun. Sure, I don't like how his current nair is so central to his gameplan, but I wouldn't mind so long as other moves get buffed for nair to be less relied on.
That is a ridiculous idea and plays even more to how visually unfitting the move is for him...I love it.

Mr. Mediocre

Smash Rookie
That is a ridiculous idea and plays even more to how visually unfitting the move is for him...I love it.
I know, right? And to think simple yet ridiculous ideas like this can add soooooo much flavor to a moveset.

If only Ganondorf's kit had more flavor than just POWER

(Granted, stuff like his various combos, Flame Choke tech chases, Wizkick and u-smash ledge cancels, and so forth are nice additions to his gameplay. If only he had more of them to make up for his awful recovery and eating projectiles constantly)

Top Bottom