• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Redemption: Marth Combo Video.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord

Card

Smash Lord
Very cool stuff. I really liked the Footstool Jump canceled into a D-Air Spike almost instantly. Had no idea Marth could do that. I also really liked the Transition from Melee to Brawl during Marth's D-Air, not only did it look cool, but it was sync'd with the Music as well.

Also it took me a while to realize that it was Chrono Trigger music! XD Even more Bonus points for that

MetaKevin

Smash Cadet
Props on the Chrono Trigger remix, to whoever Drago is. And a Mother 3 reference in his name? Major props. Also, I'm convinced the metagame will have more than enough depth.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I like the transition combo from hitting Ganon and then turning into Lucario, the Double NAir to FAir to DAir, and the counter on Snake's mine. That's about it.. like mentioned, the stuff are kind of old since it's mostly in Melee.

Thanks for sharing the video.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
haha, i know who's video this is. i'll let him know he's got his own video thread now. =P

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
woo, im raising my post count +1 :)
If this guy is just posting just to get his post count up....

__

Edit:LOLdidntneedthequote

Nothing impressive here, just the same old Marth ****, but recycled into a new game.

I have to agree, its kind of the same stuff as in last game, too bad, Marth has almost the same moveset as in the last game too..

LeSmasher

Smash Rookie
I am glad to see the slow down isn't as much as I thought it was going to be when I read it.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
I really like the music in this. It made me go and download it at OCremix. Nice combos too. It's pretty cool to see that some of his melee combos are back, as well as a few new ones.

Bleako

Smash Rookie
Disappointing combos.. it's like the same combo shown multiple times, I would have loved seeing a Marth who doesn't use the same aerial moves over the hole and who fights more on the ground.

Gr00ve

Smash Rookie
Wow, glad to see Marth is still strong this time around. Some of the 'combos' weren't really combos at all, but still enjoyable nonetheless.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I see that you found how to use Marth's sword. Good for you, now maybe he'll be good... oh wait.

Fair Fair Fair Fair Dair... Repeat X number of Stocks.

Nice video

DFLT

Smash Rookie
good stuff. timing on that dair is freakin crazy. id like to see a full match though.

Top Bottom