• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Red Dragon (PEACE FL)

RedDragonShoryu

Smash Apprentice
Its been a bit more than a year since I retired Melee after many years of competitive tournament play in Florida. Now in the closing of the release of Brawl, I've decided to come back to the Smash Tournament scene strong as ****. I know a lot of the South FL smashers that I knew back then probably don't play anymore. But it would be cool to talk to some familiar people. The South FL Smash community was 2 good to me, and came to be one of the most active and one of the best in the Smash World. For sure I'm going to be coming back here eventually for a Major tournament to show ya'll a bit of the old Red Dragon style, but of course improved. Especially in Brawl.

I'mma miss ya'll but I moved to New York, I stay near Queens/Manhattan/Flushing now. So I'mma be hitting up tournaments and Smash Fests here. So best of luck to my brothaz in South FL. Much love to ya'll.

-Red Dragon

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hozart was before all of you. He used to go to the 1st tourneys where g-spot would dominate.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Check the smashboards registration dates. Mines before yours.

I went to my first SMASHBOARDS tounrament in December of 03. It was Red Dragons, actually. You telling me you went to a smashboards tournament with ppl like Flow/Maverick/Red before December of 03?

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Lmao. C'mon ya'll show love. Ey XIF, good ol' days with you man. I remember Smashing for a whole **** night at your crib with no sleep, mad fun. I'd PAY money to get another shot at kickin' all your *****. LOL. J/p.

Me/Mave/Flowin were one of the earliest South FL Smashers. Straight back to 2002 babeh. And just remember that Smash Melee came out in December 2001. XIF I think was a bit earlier than Rock.

I heard D.A is still around in NY, so I'mma be checking them out later.

LOL. No one retires Smash for real nigguz, they just take breaks and come back, eventually. Once you pro-smash, its an inevitable part of you, m0f0s. Lol

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
N2K? Does that mean that Maverick quit? Because Maverick was even around before me. Maverick was the one who got ME into tournament Smashing by giving me a wake-up a$$ whooping. And I heard Flowin' joined the Marines or somethin'. Flowin' and Maverick were my Smash buds man, without them I barely even went to Tournaments, and Notorious Llama quit too. **** man I don't doubt that all them old nigguhz gon' hit it back in Brawl.

Advice though for all ya'll; TRAIN NIGGUZ TRAIN.

<3

Honors

Smash Journeyman
actually notorius llama still plays, he just doesn't go on smashboards looking for tournaments unless he is called ahead of time, and I believe Maverick just only smashes at FIU last I heard. PM me if you want llama's #, sure I'll ask llama first to see if it is alright.

Little Master

Smash Rookie
Flowin is in the Marines and Maverick just moved to (I think it was here) Philadelphia for college. He still plays smash randomly though. O.o

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Notorious Llamaz is one of my best friends in Miami mang, I got his # don't worry about it.

It's a shame Flowin' went to the Marines, not that I'm against the military and **** cause I almost joined once myself, but I never expected that from a ****** like Flowin'.

Oh btw, yes, it's true, I did lose to Chu Dat with one hand in my OWN tournament. But check this though; That wasn't a bad thing for anyone who lost to me after that event was disgraced far beyond shame (LOL). I mean, how the **** you gon' lose to the dude who lost to Chu Dat with ONE hand? Yeah, that was basically a blessing. Made Smash more fun. Well of course the **** talk wasn't a blessing. I'm suprised to see that that legend is still around. LOL.

It's all good though, it's a new era in Smash, Brawl's coming out, I'mma make a new name for myself in the Smash community. Hit up D.A and start Smashin' it up.

To all my boys in FL though: I'mma come back eventually. Much love, and thanks for the good times.

Peace.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yo RED baby man! unlike you guys I lovef Falco's SHL so much I wanted to do it in real life!

On the real military life is great im in hawaii right now chillin. I have brawl already BIATCHES!

HOLLA

Top Bottom