• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recommend any good YLinks?

Stuhddabahkz

Smash Apprentice
I've picked up YLink as one of my mains and I was wondering who's the best YLink so I can steal his style... I mean, take some notes...

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I've picked up YLink as one of my mains and I was wondering who's the best YLink so I can steal his style... I mean, take some notes...
Probably PDOT if we be totally honest.

rhan

Smash Hero
Once I upload some of my videos that could help some. I have been getting gradually better but Im still no where near anyone list above but I say im pretty close. Once some videos get uploaded I'll post them, here I guess.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I love Caveman's Young Link. Check some videos of him on YouTube. Caveman (YLink) vs KrazyJones (Peach) on Pokemon Stadium is one of my favourite 1v1 matches.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Wak is a beast.
Aniki plays Young Link sometimes.
Does Wak even still play? I would say him and Buzz definantly [had?] the best YLinks IMO. Wak has some good youtube videos out there that you can look at. The combo one is epic as hell.

EDIT - Renth sucks, don't look at him for anything. LOL

Renth

Smash Hero
Does Wak even still play? I would say him and Buzz definantly [had?] the best YLinks IMO. Wak has some good youtube videos out there that you can look at. The combo one is epic as hell.

EDIT - Renth sucks, don't look at him for anything. LOL
first of all, i have no videos what so ever of me playing Young Link.

my name being here was unncessary. and i definately don't suck :laugh:

Edit:

Jash is the best YL anyone who thinks otherwise is tarded

rhan

Smash Hero
Here is one of my Young Link VIDEOS (Comment plz lol)
*looks at post before* ._. I forgot the whole purpose of this thread....

Best Young Links:

-Chip
-Jash
-Chu Dat
-PDot
-Wak
-Buzz

Jash

Smash Lord
I was so happy for Young Link when i heard that Toon Link was one of the best characters in brawl, but now.....im strangely glad that Young Link was bad. IMO if he was good, he would be boring.....like Toon Link.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
Joe Laijin, Play Melee Again, U Too Jash, Everyone Lets Play Meleee. Y Not Play It Again, Lets Make The Peopleplay Again Daam, Brawl Is So Fking Bore.. Lets Make Pro Tourneys And All That **** Every Weekend

Jash

Smash Lord
Joe Laijin, Play Melee Again, U Too Jash, Everyone Lets Play Meleee. Y Not Play It Again, Lets Make The Peopleplay Again Daam, Brawl Is So Fking Bore.. Lets Make Pro Tourneys And All That **** Every Weekend
I second this, i still want to have my chance at being the best Young Link in the world....im so close too. I challenge everyone who uses Young Link to a 20-100 dollar MM. Bring it on!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
AGREED

Brawl is ****

Chip.

you know what to do
man I'm the best toon Link in the world (LOL really).

which basically means I'm the best young Link in the world too.

I **** ^_^

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Sup *****es

Just wanted to say

I'm officially the best after travelling to America last month

$50 MM's with all the best young links you know.

Beat em all

Including Chudat.

(This is a lie for you slow mother****ers)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sup *****es

Just wanted to say

I'm officially the best after travelling to America last month

$50 MM's with all the best young links you know.

Beat em all

Including Chudat.

(This is a lie for you slow mother****ers)
You are the worst young link, My young link is better then your young link.... Disagree? smash today y.link dittos on youtube in this thread by tonight.... prick.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
You are the worst young link, My young link is better then your young link.... Disagree? smash today y.link dittos on youtube in this thread by tonight.... prick.
Fine out of 5.

D20

Smash Lord
Chu's Young Link is not the best. He's probably one of the top 5 Young Link players in the US, but not the best.

However, this is still very impressive considering that he mains ICs.

Cia

das kwl
yaaaa, I think his was the best at some point or another, I think he just doesn't care for YL anymore -_-

I played him at pound, and when I went YL, I thought he would ditto me. but he went pika (I won that round :D)

Top Bottom