• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reasoning behind Type Weakness/Resistance

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Dammit!

I read the **** chart wrong :mad:

I guess Fighting is just neutral to Grass :mad:

I agree with M4F. Reminds me of the first episode of the anime. Lol Ash threw a rock at a spearow :laugh:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I actually wish I understood half of what that says. I swear I've actually tried plugging in the numbers and seeing what I got and I just wasn't able to do it. Way too complicated to understand. This also goes for Shinies...

Arcade

Smash Ace
One time I actually took the shiny equation and put it into my graphing calculator and made a function of Chained Pokemon (x) vs Probability of Shininess (y)

Arcade

Smash Ace
It was an exponential function I think. Here's a graph someone else uploaded:

I entered it on my own calculator because I had chained up to 37 or something and was curious to know exactly how much going to 40 would increase my chances.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Light a poison/chemical on fire, It makes more fire
(usually an explosion)
Gasoline , carbon monoxide, and methanol all are flamable
Well in the fan game pokemon brown gas is a type and fire is supper affective to it also I think that bugs are strong against psychics because of arachnidphobia or a fear of bugs makes them volrable to attacks

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Well in the fan game pokemon brown gas is a type and fire is supper affective to it also I think that bugs are strong against psychics because of arachnidphobia or a fear of bugs makes them volrable to attacks
Wtf does Arachnophobia (lolz at your misspelling) Have to do with psychic pokemon?
Are you implying That all Psychics are Arachniphobes?
And Arachnophobia means the fear of Arachnids, such as Spiders, Scorpions, Ticks, and mites, Not All bugs/insects.
Being smart for my age is fun :)

JOE!

Smash Hero
who let the youtube comment guy in here?

Bug > Psychic because they are so hard to concentrate on, as well as having little to no mind to influence

StormRiser

Smash Rookie
All psychic types are weak to common fears. Bugs, ghosts, the dark. I thought it was kind of weird to see some posts about that these types hurt psychic because it "won't be noticed" or are "incomprehensible".

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
All psychic types are weak to common fears. Bugs, ghosts, the dark. I thought it was kind of weird to see some posts about that these types hurt psychic because it "won't be noticed" or are "incomprehensible".
Welcome to SmashBoards. :) In the future, please check when a thread was last posted in to make sure you're not unnecessarily bumping an old thread.

Top Bottom