• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reapers Game III - Milford, CT - Jul 13, 08 - *NEW DATE!*

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
i'll definately be there cat fight. you want to money match !?!? :D anyways, either july 5th OR 6th would be good because it's weekend. Maybe July 6th would be wiser because July 4th on a friday will be a big day people might be wiped the next day o.O
I'm down for a MM. :"3

Cat Fight, I invited you to the GRAZE group I made, so join it fool
Joined. :"}

pKNeM

Smash Cadet
Sounds Good

Count me in, provided something doesn't change with my current work schedule before then.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
So wait, this is on a Sunday? Sweet, I don't have to work on Sunday and wouldn't have to request the day off!

Chances are I'll be able to make it. Mike, you interested in teaming?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Chances are I'll be able to make it. Mike, you interested in teaming?
I'd love to, but I know Sol also wanted to team and he's my crewmate, so I feel obligated to team with him. He's not sure if he's coming though. Sol may also want to team with Phish-it or Bino instead, who would probably be coming if Sol went.

We'll work something out.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I'd love to, but I know Sol also wanted to team and he's my crewmate, so I feel obligated to team with him. He's not sure if he's coming though. Sol may also want to team with Phish-it or Bino instead, who would probably be coming if Sol went.

We'll work something out.
Okay, sounds good. I'm still not 100 percent on this, since Sunday is my only free day of the week and I have to spend them wisely, heh.

By the way, I'd really like to get friendly matches with and meet everyone I didn't get to play or talk to at Corts event. It was weird, because I always plan on trying to meet and play everybody but I usually end up only getting a few matches with people. I blame myself and won't john it (lol) but if your interested in a match or want to say hi, feel free! I'll try to do the same, but I always feel awkward asking for matches for some reason and rarely do it (I'm just too inhibited I guess).

N355

Smash Apprentice
I might be there for melee friendlies if anyone wants to play before/after the tourney.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Unfortunately, RGIII will be postponed until the 13th of July (Sunday). I apologize if this is inconvenience to anyone who had requested the day off or anything... but Zach got a call from Andy saying he's not gonna be available for the 6th anymore.

-________-;

Sir James

The Doctor
Unfortunately, RGIII will be postponed until the 13th of July (Sunday). I apologize if this is inconvenience to anyone who had requested the day off or anything... but Zach got a call from Andy saying he's not gonna be available for the 6th anymore.

-________-;

No big deal, it's not like you postponed it a few days before the event. July 4th weekend is also a pretty busy weekend for many people. You'll probably get a better turnout with the new date.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Ouch. I actually put in a request for this day off last night at work. Tried to get on AIM thinking I could have someone double check the date but when i couldn't I said screw it and put it in anyway.

Guess I've got an extra day off though. Not all bad, I needed a break from work and this was really just an excuse.

So who's gunna host a replacement to this for me.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Ouch. I actually put in a request for this day off last night at work. Tried to get on AIM thinking I could have someone double check the date but when i couldn't I said screw it and put it in anyway.

Guess I've got an extra day off though. Not all bad, I needed a break from work and this was really just an excuse.

So who's gunna host a replacement to this for me.
Sorry maaaaan. D":

July 4th weekend is pretty busy for a lot of people. :"|

Might make this now.....we'll see
Yay! :"D

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pirate Ship REALLY needs to be turned off. If you need convincing I can have Blackmage show you the problems with the stage. And please don't say "just ban it" because having a stage like this on FORCES players to waste a ban on this stage as opposed to other stages they could ban which would make the set more even. Catch me on AIM if you want the problems explained.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Sorry maaaaan. D":

July 4th weekend is pretty busy for a lot of people. :"|
Turns out my supervisor's really poor memory worked out for me. Checked with him to see if I had the day off and he never ran it past his/our boss. So he checked the book himself, saw that the person that had that day and the sunday after was gone now. And wrote down that I have it.

So unless there's some kind of incredible random problem I now have the 13th off instead. So I'm back on. I'll be bringing a TV and Wii, as well. So if you're trying to keep track of who is bringing stuff I'll have that stuff with me.

I'm usually running late to these things so they'll be in the car. You met me at Esticle, I was with Memphis(dude that always wears handcuffs if you don't remember me) so if you want them when I arrive feel free to ask me and I'll bring 'em in.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Pirate Ship REALLY needs to be turned off. If you need convincing I can have Blackmage show you the problems with the stage. And please don't say "just ban it" because having a stage like this on FORCES players to waste a ban on this stage as opposed to other stages they could ban which would make the set more even. Catch me on AIM if you want the problems explained.
I wouldn't mind hearing what these "problems" are with the stage, but I had Pirate Ship as a counterpick for RGII and no one seemed to mind.

Perhaps you could PM me whatever it is that makes Pirate Ship unplayable? I have to use my roommate's computer, so I probably won't be on AIM... Atleast, it might be hard catchin' yah at the same time I'm on.

Turns out my supervisor's really poor memory worked out for me. Checked with him to see if I had the day off and he never ran it past his/our boss. So he checked the book himself, saw that the person that had that day and the sunday after was gone now. And wrote down that I have it.

So unless there's some kind of incredible random problem I now have the 13th off instead. So I'm back on. I'll be bringing a TV and Wii, as well. So if you're trying to keep track of who is bringing stuff I'll have that stuff with me.

I'm usually running late to these things so they'll be in the car. You met me at Esticle, I was with Memphis(dude that always wears handcuffs if you don't remember me) so if you want them when I arrive feel free to ask me and I'll bring 'em in.
Ah, sounds good!

Of course, I remember who you are. :"}

Top Bottom