• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

really good sonic

Tenki

Smash Hero
He won in a video. That's what's special, apparently xD.

Gotta give him props for mastering the timing on B-air ._.;
He could have killed so much earlier if he used other aerials to deal damage and use a lesser-staled b-air, or maybe even just u-throw once in a while instead of d-throw.

But he won. So it's all good.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'll bet he played Melee... a lot...
Course that's good and bad. I like that he rarely wasted a moment, but **** did he ever over-rely on bair. And that's coming from a person that thinks bair needs to be used a ton against Diddy in order to do well.

Umby

Smash Master
Inverted Bair vs Olimar is cool too.

I wouldn't call him one of the best, but as stated before, I like how he didn't waste time.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Bair spam is too good. It's like Marth's fair but... crappier

I don't know you came to the conclusion that this is one of the best Sonic players based off one vid. If he wasn't Japanese, would you be saying the same thing?

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'm trying to say that Melee veterans treat Brawl too much like it's Melee and that's why they get owned by noob-tactics.

edddddie

Smash Cadet
the sonic may not have been as good as the OP made him out to be, but the match was still fun to watch

Top Bottom