• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Really good Roy's

D

Deleted member

I've played Wes, the BEST samus, many, many, many times. The question is, what samuses have YOU played? the midwest doesn't have any good samus players. zero.

falcon ***** roy, combos or not. deal with it.

as for falco, go play dope and tell me how your roy beats him with combos and good DI.

Banned via Administration
the midwest doesn't have any good samus players. zero.
crashman?

falcon ***** roy, combos or not. deal with it.
you think i dont know this? all i was saying is that what you said is only possible if you have **** DI.

as for falco, go play dope and tell me how your roy beats him with combos and good DI.
like i said before, i didn't say roy beats falco. I was just said you have **** DI.

i dont think i need to say anything else other than just repeat what mouf said

ShizutYoMizouf said:
o man he must of been pretty amazing in order to do that

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sgt. Conan said:
I'm really glad he's banned.
stfu, he's here 2 correct idiots lik u and it's just a temp ban. it's just that he likes to insult noobs while correcting them. they later get v@gina cramps n ask mods to make 5150 go away.

Sgt. Conan

Smash Journeyman
foxandfalco said:
stfu, he's here 2 correct idiots lik u and it's just a temp ban. it's just that he likes to insult noobs while correcting them. they later get v@gina cramps n ask mods to make 5150 go away.
I'm here to correct n00bs as well. Lemme help you out.

Shut the **** up, he's here to correct idiots like you and it's just a temporary ban. It's just that he likes to insult noobs while correcting them. They later get ****** cramps and ask mods to make 5150 go away.

You are a grammar noob, glad I could have helped! :laugh: Honestly, I will never accept an insult with the most horrible grammar I have ever seen, you talk like an 8 year old kid on the internet. Kinda like 5150 does, but at least he uses proper grammar and spells out his words.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sgt. Conan said:
I'm here to correct n00bs as well. Lemme help you out.

Shut the **** up, he's here to correct idiots like you and it's just a temporary ban. It's just that he likes to insult noobs while correcting them. They later get ****** cramps and ask mods to make 5150 go away.

You are a grammar noob, glad I could have helped! :laugh: Honestly, I will never accept an insult with the most horrible grammar I have ever seen, you talk like an 8 year old kid on the internet. Kinda like 5150 does, but at least he uses proper grammar and spells out his words.
my...r u serious sir? ALOT of ppl type this way...it's called the internet. sorry, but i dont see the point of typin in correct grammer for a simple post on a forum. internet slang is widely used mainly for the fact that most of what you type online isnt a cherished essay. i mean, you were able to understand the entire thing, wow...
if you read my guides, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=67333 or http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=55711 you would notice that i typed differently...your the first person ive "meet" to comment like that about internet slang...ON THE INTERNET.
lol, and you're saying im the one who talks like an 8 year old kid, im not even speakin, hahaha...still, im also not the one saying "im glad that meanie 5150 gone. your a grammer noob, u used common internet slang...on the internet" that's very mature for a grown man...(or women, whatever u r)
my my,, grow some balls, plz? i dont think i would of made it to my high school senior year "talkin this way".
if 5150 talks like a 8 year old, then it's funny how serious you took his post.
dont start **** for now reason with people you dont know, i mean, act your age (at least make a decent insult btw). i dont even know why you replied. i mean, was your v@gina bleedin that bad, you just had to?

Sgt. Conan

Smash Journeyman
foxandfalco said:
my...r u serious sir? ALOT of ppl type this way...it's called the internet. sorry, but i dont see the point of typin in correct grammer for a simple post on a forum. internet slang is widely used mainly for the fact that most of what you type online isnt a cherished essay. i mean, you were able to understand the entire thing, wow...
if you read my guides, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=67333 or http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=55711 you would notice that i typed differently...your the first person ive "meet" to comment like that about internet slang...ON THE INTERNET.
lol, and you're saying im the one who talks like an 8 year old kid, im not even speakin, hahaha...still, im also not the one saying "im glad that meanie 5150 gone. your a grammer noob, u used common internet slang...on the internet"
my my,, grow some balls, plz? i dont think i would of made it to my high school senior year "talkin this way".
if 5150 talks like a 8 year old, then it's funny how serious you took his post.
dont start **** for now reason with people you dont know, i mean, act your age (at least make a decent insult btw)
Seriously I couldn't even make it half way though this. So I'm not even going to try to read it. Every post I've ever had on any forum always used proper grammar, I don't see how hard it is to move your hand 1/5 of an inch. You seriously took that much time of your life to deliver some weak *** insult like that? I don't even have anything to say in return. I've alreadly won the battle if you put that much effort into it. And you say I took it seriously?

You= :cry:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sgt. Conan said:
Seriously I couldn't even make it half way though this. So I'm not even going to try to read it. Every post I've ever had on any forum always used proper grammar, I don't see how hard it is to move your hand 1/5 of an inch. You seriously took that much time of your life to deliver some weak *** insult like that? I don't even have anything to say in return. I've alreadly won the battle if you put that much effort into it. And you say I took it seriously?

You= :cry:
LOL, i wasnt trying to insult you first of all, im sry if i did. and your insult is pretty weak... internet slang is very popular and commonly used, end of story. i already linked you to a post that i acutally cared about and used appropriate grammer.
you havent won the battle because the wasnt anything to win. there's not even a wrong or right in this argument. absolutely nothing to win. but, as long as your happy, im happy.
oh, and yes you took it seriously, this started by me calling you and idiot, nothing more really. just the fact that you had the need to insult me is enough.
good day good sir

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
stop bickering like little **** kids. Stay on topic tards. If ya guys want to flame at each other, then use PMs

as for good roys, I only know of Neo and Masashi

Sgt. Conan

Smash Journeyman
foxandfalco said:
LOL, i wasnt trying to insult you first of all, im sry if i did. and your insult is pretty weak... internet slang is very popular and commonly used, end of story. i already linked you to a post that i acutally cared about and used appropriate grammer.
you havent won the battle because the wasnt anything to win. there's not even a wrong or right in this argument. absolutely nothing to win. but, as long as your happy, im happy.
oh, and yes you took it seriously, this started by me calling you and idiot, nothing more really. just the fact that you had the need to insult me is enough.
good day good sir
Good game. :p

six

Smash Ace
pointing out someone's grammar instead of refuting their actual argument is like auto-losing

also, roy sucks pretty hard.

six said:
pointing out someone's grammar instead of refuting their actual argument is like auto-losing

also, roy sucks pretty hard.
that pretty much sums it up right there.

flaco

The Terminator
well I know is have seen in the last page but the only good roys I heard of are neo and tipman but I think neo beats him but then again tipman with them killer combos is a hard match up I wanna see that match

Magnum Opus

Smash Journeyman
well I know is have seen in the last page but the only good roys I heard of are neo and tipman but I think neo beats him but then again tipman with them killer combos is a hard match up I wanna see that match
wtf??WTF?????? TIPMAN???????????? are you serious? no.......just no.......hes not even a roy main........

Top Bottom