• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Realistic Brawl Choices

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm hoping Ness.

And Freddy Mercury is a definite no-no...he's SUUUUUUUUCH a GAY character!!!!11

(see what I did there?)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
...Finally I'm starting to get agreers... If Ness is in though... he should be more like 64 too because he sucked in Melee...(that stupid yo-yo...)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yes...no Yo-yo... And Sensai... thats a good thing because maybe he wouldn't be considered low-tier again....(I kind of dislike that system...)

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Yes...no Yo-yo... And Sensai... thats a good thing because maybe he wouldn't be considered low-tier again....(I kind of dislike that system...)
Uh, what is up with all the ellipsises? You sound like you're a dying character in bad fanfiction. :lick:

Getting rid of the yo-yo would be a pretty bad idea in my opinion. It is his second weapon of choice in Earthbound, right after the baseball bat. A better idea would be to make it good, not to take out a move that actually reps his game well.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I will stop doing that so much...(I was pausing here so I typed it down.)

I will agree with you though. In Earthbound, it was his second(simply forgot) so it should just be better because it simply sucks in Melee...

Sensai

Smash Master
No way....it's fine....

It reminds...me....of Hiroshi....which I guess...is why...he's....doing it.

Ok, enough. That takes too much of my time. And I agree, they should make Ness a combination of 64 and Melee, although the thing that made him so god **** busted in the original was shield stun.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
If there was something wrong with him in the original, then they fixed it but something was wrong with him in Melee, wht sick twisted thing will they do to Ness in Brawl?

Top Bottom