• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Re: Western Sydney Thread

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Not too bad, been getting into some zelda speedrun stuffs.

Yourself?

Toby.

Smash Master
I was never a legend of anything!

I haven't gone to tournaments in ages. I'm definitely an ex player. That having been said, I went to one organised by luke a couple months back. I mostly went to say hello to everyone - I only stayed for 2 hours or so.

I did enter melee doubles with someone though!

What are you up to these days andre?

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I was never a legend of anything!

I haven't gone to tournaments in ages. I'm definitely an ex player. That having been said, I went to one organised by luke a couple months back. I mostly went to say hello to everyone - I only stayed for 2 hours or so.

I did enter melee doubles with someone though!

What are you up to these days andre?
A true legend is humble in praise...

Nothing interesting has been happening with me, I'm just working as a casual at Just Jeans whilst I'm writing a 30-35 000 word thesis. I remember we once had a philosophical discussion ages ago on MSN, it's crazy knowing how much how my views have changed and how much I've developed mentally since then.

Game-wise, I've gotten into competitive RBY, so if you or anyone are keen to play me let me know.

I went to my first smash tourney a couple of months back and am looking to go to more if I can. You should come to some, it'd be good to catch up again and see how much we've both changed since last time. Also if you just want to muck around in doubles and not take it seriously I'd be a good partner because I probably still haven't surpassed your 09 skill level lol.

What's been happening with you lately?

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Well clearly Toby, you didn't say hello to the new guys, because Dre was there lol, you guys were talking about the same tourney. Also I didn't know you were there either.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Wait Toby was at that tourney lol?

He might not have recognized me since it's been nearly 3 years since he last saw me and I may have had my back to him because I was facing a screen.

:phone:

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'm pretty sure toby went to the one before the one dre went to.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
The legend returns.

Do you still go to tourneys?

:phone:
What the **** are you talking about. Toby is a ****ing ****, who was never a legend. Although I suppose you could say that he was a legend of being a ****ing dog.

Top Bottom