• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RC1 Changelist

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Is there a full changelist for everything in RC1 somewhere? I can't find any on the brawlplus site

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
When the changelist is done, want me to format it and put it on the B+ site?

Veril

Frame Savant
Should I post 5.0 B+ frame data on the B+ site?

Looking over that question, the answer seems really obvious... but I still feel I should ask. I assume now that we're not making alterations for a while, I think its time to start making accurate frame data available. There are people almost as painfully, comically, geeky as myself out there... probably...

Remember that idea Panda had a while back? I would definitely be inclined to work on any kind of comprehensive frame data index, provided it's on the B+ site. A subsection for research would be nice ;p

I've had a number of people offer me help, and I haven't really taken people up on it yet.

Top Bottom