• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Leak Deconfirmed

D

Deleted member

At least this guy will have managed to make 2 good things:

- To make me to definitively stop to believe any rumor, true or not.
- To encourage more Nintendo and Sakurai to create DLC characters besides Mewtwo, with the tidal wave of enthusiasm which he knew how to produce.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Lol so many salty people xD I'll be the first to admit that he got me good as hell. Props to this guy. I wonder what Ubisoft is planning on releasing on Tuesday though? Inb4 it is actually Rayman DLC and they are wondering how the **** he knew.
Even if they weren't planning it, all they'd need was this leak and a huge fan uproar (Like what just happened) to legitimately consider it.

Greninja19

Smash Rookie
I have to say that the way he made the leak was very well done. This, however, does not mean we won't see any DLC. Let's keep our heads held high!

RtMbot

Smash Rookie
NNID
RtMbot
I was skeptical to begin with, so it's not really that big of a surprise. However, I wish I could get on this "Damn that's impressive, I'm not even mad" bandwagon, but as a huge Rayman fan, I'd be lying if I said wasn't just a little bit upset. I always thought he would be really cool and actually really fitting as a Smash character, even if he was a 3rd-party character and had little chance to be in anyways. I even thought it was really cool that he got a trophy to begin with!

The other thing is, unlike various other leaks where you'll have somebody find flaws within just a few minutes, this one was practically airtight; nobody could crack this nut open. This is the best-made leak we've ever seen so far, so I guess that made me even a bit more hopeful than I would have been.

However, If anything, I really hope Nintendo at the very least notices just how much hype this resulted in.

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Only a day huh ...
Imagine a week before he revealed his magical trick O_O
GLAD I'M NO SNAIL, THIS SALT ISN'T SO GOOD FOR THE COMPLEXION!! Ok that was pretty bad...

Diamond DHD

Smash Journeyman
RIP Team Real, this leak looked legit as ****, it's the Mewtwo render that got me

SonicXD81/LPer Unown

Smash Rookie
Not only was Rayman games were on sale on the eShop, Rayman Legends was on sale on the PlayStation Side of things. Not only this but all of previous events that involved Rayman in Smash just happened to play in his favor.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
No offense but he seems dumb to believe that he wouldn't get assaulted

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
I told you guys it was fake. I pointed out the similarities to Mewtwo and Dark Pit (even though it's from the different image, still the same effect), I pointed out evidences against the leak, and people thought I was crazy XD

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I wasn't really on yesterday, and I come here to see "RAYMAN LEAK!" and "RAYMAN LEAK DECONFIRMED!" at the same time. Oh, Smashboards...:laugh:

Also that REALLY brings me back that it was made by Hex. Props, man. :D

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
@HextupleyooDOT you are simply talented. Nintendo should really consider hiring you as an artist.
So I wasn't really on yesterday, and I come here to see "RAYMAN LEAK!" and "RAYMAN LEAK DECONFIRMED!" at the same time. Oh, Smashboards...:laugh:

Also that REALLY brings me back that it was made by Hex. Props, man. :D
A MOD JUST APPEAREED!!! HIDE THE SALT!!!!!!

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
I'll like to see his future "Smashified" characters.

but the dude's hair lolololol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently it was by Hex again

LOL

You guys always fall for his "leaks"

Drewskitor

Smash Rookie
NNID
MtnDrew33
The amount of attention this got, then leading to a huge let down, made us all upset, disappointed, and made some of us even cry. When I first say a potential Rayman, all I did was a compilation of "No, NO, NOOOOOO, NOT RAYMAN..." I slowly built myself to a neutral point where I was only thinking, "new fighter, more to work with and play". My hype levels went through the roof the more I looked at potential evidence. I for one have never been a player of Rayman, or even a fan.

My input is that there was a much better way to go about promoting your channel, and I don't think this was an effective approach, you did get a lot of people who were okay with it, but you also got a lot of hate too. I am on the in between. I am upset that we won't know if a new fighter is going to fight alongside Mewtwo, but I am also very impressed that he took the time, effort, and passion into pissing us all off. You sir, are one crafty man. Props.

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
So, that's a very well made fake. Still hoping for real dlc like :roymelee: and :younglinkmelee:. And considering smash 4 may be the last smash(unless someone other than sakurai makes smash 5), it could be likely... Also, :4lucario: is still de best.

Top Bottom