• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Leak Deconfirmed

MegaSuperab

Smash Rookie
NNID
thesavages
3DS FC
0946-2553-1158
Blah blah blah Ridley Rayman blah blah blah...

It's a leak, gosh dang it, quit making it complicated!... Sorry, I got crazy there. Excuse me.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Why would Ubisoft make an announcement about a game they didn't develop and don't sell or produce? If there's a new character in smash bros Nintendo will announce it.
They say Nintendo will also do something on Tuesday.
I don't remember what tho.

Cheeze Puff

Smash Rookie
NNID
stinkyfeetachu
3DS FC
5172-2969-3175
Humans appeared in the Kirby series with Samus making a cameo appearance in Kirby's Dream Land 3, there aren't any other characters with which to compare Olimar's size in the Pikmin games and everything from the Pikmin series was upscaled in Super Smash Bros., and Bowser's size is inconsistent in the main Mario games while his size in Super Smash Bros. is based on his appearances in spin-off games.

Ridley is much taller than Bowser's regular size. How do you conclude that Ridley's proportions in Brawl and Smash 4 are not as accurate as what you think a playable Ridley's size would be?
very well said did not even think of that

Cheeze Puff

Smash Rookie
NNID
stinkyfeetachu
3DS FC
5172-2969-3175
Humans appeared in the Kirby series with Samus making a cameo appearance in Kirby's Dream Land 3, there aren't any other characters with which to compare Olimar's size in the Pikmin games and everything from the Pikmin series was upscaled in Super Smash Bros., and Bowser's size is inconsistent in the main Mario games while his size in Super Smash Bros. is based on his appearances in spin-off games.

Ridley is much taller than Bowser's regular size. How do you conclude that Ridley's proportions in Brawl and Smash 4 are not as accurate as what you think a playable Ridley's size would be?
very well said did not even think of that

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
They say Nintendo will also do something on Tuesday.
I don't remember what tho.
Investor meeting. It looks like everything we need for a playable Rayman is falling into place. Someone just needs to call Sakurai and say "money".

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Props to this guy, those were some impressively realistic fakes. Good thing my trolling scanners are so well developed.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021

The kirby series makes no sense with sizes, first we see him standing next to humans than Sakurai says he is 8 inches, it's really weird.

Last edited:

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
So why is Ridley being mentioned in the comments? And mostly by those who don't know about the character either, other than his appearance... Anyway this is about Rayman, can't say I'm surprised by the news, but it's still rather annoying. Not sure what Nintendo and Ubisoft will say tomorrow. Nintendo may not even mention about Rayman in their meeting anyway, but Ubisoft might. The guy who faked this leak seems pretty good at making mock ups.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good you made a decent decision, now make games that are worth buying Nintendo for Pete sake. I'd kill for a 007 game that would match the status of GoldenEye (if any 007 game could ever have). Another Mario Party Game is no doubt fine, Nintendo Allstars? It's kind of like Playstation or the same but better hopefully. These are just examples that are brainstormed from my mind. Get to working Nintendo time to pay off that ginormous debt you are in for like what years and years. Thanks.

ZeroToDeath

Smash Rookie
Could have fooled me. It'd be cool if they were actually working on this and they still ended up telling the truth while lying.

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
First the whole Karrisa the Destroyer prank and now this...The reactions really show how people can't take a joke on the internet, or at least for the most part.

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
So how many people are legitimately trying to argue that Rayman wouldn't fit and aren't just baiting people?

You do understand that we live in a world in which both Wii Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt are playable characters now, right?

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Pretty graphics don't make a game good. Sonic's recent 3D games suck, but feel free to point out the Rayman game which has a rightful place next to classics like S3&K or Mega Man 2, or even something more modern like Tropical Freeze. Do you really think anyone will be playing Origins 20 years from now? Nobody was even playing it two months after release. It's mediocre platforming underneath the pretty drawings, and the lukewarm reception it got is evident of that fact.
I honestly don't think origins graphics are even that great honestly. I've never really got into the game looks, but the game feels magical to me. If I had to choose one game that would be next to classics I would pick Rayman 2. The game is sort of on a lot of consoles and I think the latest was on the 3ds (although that version was not as good). Heck, if you gave me the option to put more than 1 game, I'd put 1,2, and 3, possibly even legends.

Last edited:

SonicSpeed240

Smash Rookie
*sigh*, i usually never get mad, but...
this ****tard. god dammit he got me so good. also i was so excited :(

SHiFT_

Smash Apprentice
So this just begs the question. If he was not the creator of the 3DS picture of Rayman. Who was the creator of that one?
Silentwolf seeks revenge upon the Smash community after a missed redemption at APEX 2015. The 3DS leaks were painted with the electrified tears of a gimped Fox on Fountain of Dreams.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Silentwolf seeks revenge upon the Smash community after a missed redemption at APEX 2015. The 3DS leaks were painted with the electrified tears of a gimped Fox on Fountain of Crushed Dreams.
Fixed :troll:

Top Bottom