• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I appreciate all the Spanish speaking members, it's quite the diverse group. But like Andrea say, try to speak in English for the general audience. Let anyone that doesn't know, let them know to help them out and such.

I do not know if you've seen this in Miiverse , but ...

It's nice. Is it yours?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I appreciate all the Spanish speaking members, it's quite the diverse group. But like Andrea say, try to speak in English for the general audience. Let anyone that doesn't know, let them know to help them out and such.

It's nice. Is it yours?
ShayShucks.gif

Yeah, sorry about that...I will see if I can get back to drawing Rayman stuff, so, any suggestions?

AndreaAC

It's ok.

You know, with all the Rayman 2 posts for taunts and such, do you mind if you draw some more Rayman 2 stuff for us pal? I'm sure we all would like that if you don't mind.
I was about to play R2 for fun, so, what do you have in mind?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, I didn't noticed the "dood' but yeah, I'm female. xD I still can't count how many times this has happened.
I guess it may actually be your name or something, but I'd hope it's because of your avi however...but yeah, it happens quite a lot, I noticed.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
@ AndreaAC AndreaAC Could you do a drawing of Rayman 2 with Jano or in the cave of bad dreams? I'd like to see the Rayman's face expression scared. Just if you want and when you want :).

AndreaAC

@ AndreaAC AndreaAC Could you do a drawing of Rayman 2 with Jano or in the cave of bad dreams? I'd like to see the Rayman's face expression scared. Just if you want and when you want :).
:3 OK, just let me do some stuff first and see if something nice comes out.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Fyi, Andrea is a female, guys.
Dood is synonymous. I think...
Oh, I didn't noticed the "dood' but yeah, I'm female. xD I still can't count how many times this has happened.
Anyways, I'm sorry ._.
It's a very common mistake because (as you probably know already) women are nearly nonexistent on the internet. ESPECIALLY on video game fourms. Again, I'm sorry for mistaking you for a man. Sorry dood doodette!

Last edited:
Top Bottom