• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
It'd be kinda cool if the grimace had some kind of effect on it like Luigi's/Greninja's down taunt.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Thanks! :D

I have been following the thread since the Omni's leak and today I've finally decided to join the forum :)
xD Lurker, I see. Well, glad to finally have you amongst the group. :3 Hope you enjoy your stay in the Glade.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I can see it :4shulk:.. you do the grimace and everyone in the battlefield run to fall off the battlefield.
Wait.. O___O The grimace is that powerful that every other character want to kill themselves...? and what would happen if two or eight grimaces happen?

this?

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Wait.. O___O The grimace is that powerful that every other character want to kill themselves...? and what would happen if two or eight grimaces happen?

this?
Lol, oh you haha. At least it was that powerful in Rayman 1.

I think that eight grimaces would make this:

Last edited:

AreJay25

While we're at it, let's just allow Rayman to do a reverse grimace, like the Falcon Punch.

AreJay25

Little did you know that Rayman is actually the identity of Master Hand and Crazy Hand. Master Core is what happens when he does the grimace.

AreJay25

If you want even more proof Rayman is involved with Smash events, look at Brawl's Final Destination:

Ubisoft's logo.
RAYMAN'S BEEN CONFIRMED SINCE BRAWL

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
If you want even more proof Rayman is involved with Smash events, look at Brawl's Final Destination:

Ubisoft's logo.
RAYMAN'S BEEN CONFIRMED SINCE BRAWL
If you look better in that circle you can see someone coming..

:troll:

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
It's one more pair of knuckles o punch his foes with. xD So yeah, indeed!
One more finger in each hand means destruction.. let me explain, with one more finger he can open his mouth more than before, and the grimace would be more shredder.. the end.. of the smash universe is here .

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD OH, YOU! you did it again! >u> me vengare!
Don't die from laughter, pal. xD

One more finger in each hand means destruction.. let me explain, with one more finger he can open his mouth more than before, and the grimace would be more shredder.. the end.. of the smash universe is here .
Mind blown. xD My rips!

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
xD So, in other words, he will cause an explosion as powerful as the Big Bang.

Top Bottom