• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
As someone who's a part of the Sonic fandom, I agree.
I'm a Sonic fan and yet I hate being associated with the fans. Same with so many other series like Smash Bros, Halo, Pokemon etc. due to the moronic things I hear ("Too big!"for example).

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'm a Sonic fan and yet I hate being associated with the fans. Same with so many other series like Smash Bros, Halo, Pokemon etc. due to the moronic things I hear ("Too big!"for example).
The Sonic fanbase has some very great people in it. The downside is that the bad fans are very LOUD.

But anyway, Rayman
I found this on DeviantArt

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The Sonic fanbase has some very great people in it. The downside is that the bad fans are very LOUD.

But anyway, Rayman
I found this on DeviantArt
There's great fans in almost every fanbase (I say almost because twilight and 50 shades *pukes* exist) but yeah the loud minority mess everything up.

Accidental double post which I'm used to doing in a social group because leniency and the ability to delete posts myself.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
You can't take a joke well!
But how do you counter when the blade has already been put in your back (and most likely melted your innards because that's concentrated Plasma there)?
Also you can't counter Keith David (unless you're Roddy Piper)
:4dedede:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
But how do you counter when the blade has already been put in your back (and most likely melted your innards because that's concentrated Plasma there)?
Also you can't counter Keith David (unless you're Roddy Piper)
:4dedede:
If dolphins breath air, why do the live underwater? Besides, THIS Monado doesn't harm people who are half french and speak Dutch!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
If dolphins breath air, why do the live underwater? Besides, THIS Monado doesn't harm people who are half french and speak Dutch!
How is Rayman able to eat although his head has no connection to his torso? Because Wynaut!

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I don't know, I just through this together for fun.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Hey guys, what about Rayman's roll/spin attack from Origins/Legends? I think this should really be apart of his moveset.

Last edited:
NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
i don't know why i haven't come to this thread yet. Rayman is my most wanted third party character after the fake by omni and he pretty much already has a complete moveset thanks to origins and legends. sign me up

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I would like to see Rayman enter the battle like when he dies and revives in a checkpoint.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah, but I agree. Silver's theme is amazing. :3
I actually got confused when I saw the video with Silver's theme...because I thought....what does he has to do with Rayman...? and I never thought of using the teleportation death for that...

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I actually got confused when I saw the video with Silver's theme...because I thought....what does he has to do with Rayman...? and I never thought of using the teleportation death for that...
I copied the wrong link, check the video again, it's the "Rayman" one.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
He posted the wrong video, I didn't noticed myself until Penguin posted about it.

But yeah, about the animation, I actually thought maybe it could be use when I had played R2 again, but i was too sure about it.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I copied the wrong link, check the video again, it's the "Rayman" one.
Oh, yes, I noticed that later, but at first it got me confused.
He posted the wrong video, I didn't noticed myself until Penguin posted about it.

But yeah, about the animation, I actually thought maybe it could be use when I had played R2 again, but i was too sure about it.
>u> I'm going to try that out later.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Hey guys, what about Rayman's roll/spin attack from Origins/Legends? I think this should really be apart of his moveset.

You know, I've never really understood that move. It's funny to look at, but it's very random.

Btw, could you give me those sprites, I want to see if I can make my own.

I would like to see Rayman enter the battle like when he dies and revives in a checkpoint.

I'd be okay with this.
Globox is the most realistic AT choice, right?
Either him, or Murphy.

but. but. muh teensies.

Yeah probably globox. MAYBEEEEE barbara but It is much less likely

I guess Murhpy isn't too far off either

EDIT thanks page for loading only half the posts on the page and saying it is in fact up to date. Why does this only happen on the rayman thread :/

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sonic music, you either love it or hate it. At least for me.

Dunno, now that I think about it, third party ATs have all been antagonistic in some form. Gray Fox, Shadow, Elecman, Ghosts.

Henchmen? Hoodlums? The Magician? Dark Rayman would be pretty cool if he followed the summoner around as a dud.

Random: I'd dig having that pink username.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sonic music, you either love it or hate it. At least for me.

Dunno, now that I think about it, third party ATs have all been antagonistic in some form. Gray Fox, Shadow, Elecman, Ghosts.

Henchmen? Hoodlums? The Magician? Dark Rayman would be pretty cool if he followed the summoner around as a dud.

Random: I'd dig having that pink username.
I worked hard for this username! If we do antagonists, I feel like Razorbeard could work well, he's the most intimidating one

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah, but I really want the Rayman 1 Magician as an Assist Trophy.

Love this guy!
Well, since we all have different choices, what do you all think each one of these characters could do unique? I see Globox drinking plum juice and then fly into the air, spawning bubbles that could act like bumpers or something...Or Ly could be like Gardevoir in a way, except she can help by healing you instead of just shielding you or something...

Last edited:
Top Bottom