• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well. I was on a Ly drawings rush and I came across this.

Baby Ray....I'm gonna do that...

And also.

Si. Muy bueno. :3

She's my amiga but also I'm her apprentice and supporter as well. I learned a lot from her. >u>
>___< Geez, that baby Ray is cuteness overloaded...

It is nothing, really... >.>

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
>___< Geez, that baby Ray is cuteness overloaded...

It is nothing, really... >.>
Hmm, I really want to try and draw him like that now...but idk...

And yeah, I know you think that. But I appreciate what I learned from you, you're the one that got me to draw Ridley and such. Still, thanks.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Hmm, I really want to try and draw him like that now...but idk...

And yeah, I know you think that. But I appreciate what I learned from you, you're the one that got me to draw Ridley and such. Still, thanks.
That would be cute...! and I still want to give a real tryout in full and living color to my Assassin Ray...

>,O Well, I didn't earned the title of "Ridley's Propaganda Artist" for nothing....

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That would be cute...! and I still want to give a real tryout in full and living color to my Assassin Ray...

>,O Well, I didn't earned the title of "Ridley's Propaganda Artist" for nothing....
Hope to see that sometime Andrea. >.O Good luck. :3

And yep, si. ^u^ You earn that title amiga.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
"Cough":4littlemac:"Cough"

Frankly, I don't see that as much of an issue anymore. Little Mac proves that just because a character is not popular in japan, Does not mean it lowers the chances of said character.

Proof of this, if you haven't already heard: http://legendsoflocalization.com/what-does-japan-think-of-little-mac-in-smash-bros/
The difference is that Little Mac is owned by Nintendo and this is a Nintendo crossover game. Sakurai is also very conservative when it comes to adding 3rd party characters, and going through all the legal hoops to get a 3rd party character that isn't big in Japan may not be something he would want to do.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
The difference is that Little Mac is owned by Nintendo and this is a Nintendo crossover game. Sakurai is also very conservative when it comes to adding 3rd party characters, and going through all the legal hoops to get a 3rd party character that isn't big in Japan may not be something he would want to do.
That's true.
If there's one thing that Rayman has going for him in Japan, though, it's that Rayman Legends was a Wii U exclusive in Japan.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Well he already has a trophy of the character in his game.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
They could use Rayman's trophy model and polish it up if they plan on making him a fighter.
I mean, that's something a TON of third party characters can't boast about.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure that they could do that *cough*like Mewtwo*cough*, or use the Rayman 3 design as the playable version, imo. >.>

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
And I'm glad to have helped edit the original image. Glad it could be used for something.
Of course! I can't forget your absolutely amazing work getting rid of that pesky background.

You get extra credit for the new header.

Also special thanks to @N3ON for the banner (that underwent some slight editing).

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Of course! I can't forget your absolutely amazing work getting rid of that pesky background.

You get extra credit for the new header.

Also special thanks to @N3ON for the banner (that underwent some slight editing).
You think we should use the Lum for Rayman's franchise emblem like in the ArtsyOmni "leak"?

Top Bottom