• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ratking's Combo vid (Coming soon) - Help him with a name!!

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I am going to put out a combo video pretty soon. Probably at the end of this month after I can get more footage. Anywho, I am looking for people to help me in the naming process of my video.

My crew mate "Dawg" had a idea to have the community help name his video, and his thread can be viewed in the videography section. Anyway I am taking his idea also and am looking for people to help me name my video.

The criteria for naming this video are the same as Dawg's also. I am looking for only corny, stupid or "funny" names, or names that are trying to be really hardcore and badass. For instance: "Soldier of Fortune" get it, bomb soldier is totallllly badass, so hes a "soldier of fortune" or theres Dawg's old video "Flip 'em the Bird" get it, he is sooooo funny cause like he plays falco and falcon and the bird is the middle finger but he also plays a bird..... lolol... (not funny)

Anywho, I need help from all of you in finding my totally "awesome" crappy name. Keep in mind things like the fact that I play fox and it will be more then like purely a fox video, also things like my name "Ratking" when trying to come up with a name. Try to keep it to the theme of my name or my character.
:dk:

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Whoa you can do combos now???!!?

It HAS been a while...

sorry I couldn't resist XD looking forward to the video! If I were you I'd call it something totally random and unrelated to smash.

T0MMY

Smash Master
The title should be "Fox is Broken" and should only feature 0% Shine Spike KO's.
Haha.

so you and dawg are makin vids? why cant you guys think of names? T0MMY seems to be pretty good at it. I would say call it 'best fox video ever!', then everyone would watch it.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Um if I may interject here. Kyle it's obvious what you need to name this combo vid. . .

The Fox Box

Obviously a play off of the old memorable name for the fox network saturday morning cartoon shows which just so happened to be named the fox box.

What does this have to do with a fox smash combo vid in definition? Absolutely nothing.

But is it catchy? OH ME THINKS HELLS YEAH!!!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
just call it Blargg.

obviously after the super mario world lava monsters.

what does that have to do with you or fox? nothing, but i like it.., and who doesn't like super mario world?

>.>

LOL

how about the cornerian nightmare? or maybe blind shine. or what the fox? maybe fox cute. or also the tanish-machine.

Dawg

Smash Apprentice
Gimpyfish62 said:
when i saw this on my subscribed threads it had 7 post and 77 views... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crazy.
but what if it had 6 posts and 66 views??? on 6/6/06?!?!?

Silent_Wolf, i laughed pretty hard at cornerian nightmare haha, same with blind shine

I vouch for "Another fox combo video", I might go with "Generic Falco Combo Vid" (hey watch me do those falco combos that were really amazing when the BS vids came out but now just about everyone can do them!)

omg, i had 666 posts on 6/6/06! call it something random for sure. like...bowser sux or 'where's my cheese'? (your RATking). im alll out of suggestions for now.

six

Smash Ace
if you're still looking for a stupid name, call it "Fox Should Be Top Tier"

Razorcloud

Smash Cadet
I got it this time!

Each fox has a life. its a reference to a qoute from bram stroker's, dracula, that goes "Rats, rats, rats! Hundreds, thoousands, millions of them, and every one a life."

once again a sorta cross reference between foxes and rats. heck you could even kick it up a notch and say each fox has 5 lives. that way its a joke that fox never dies in a game. so with that title you reference.
1.dracula
2.smash bros
3.how broken fox is :laugh:
4.your name and character

very good i would say! :p

maybe some rep? PLZ?!?!?

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
How about:
That's Foxed Up
What the Fox?!
FOX Family (hehe)
Fox's Infinite BS

SoUV

Smash Cadet
No no no. I got it...

'Cox Fombos' video by KatRing

because all the first letters are switched around...and the word cox sounds funny

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I don't get why It's almost a year since this thread was made and the combo video isn't out yet. :confused:

Top Bottom