• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate your online play skill

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
I'm pretty bad online to be honest, mainly because I've only played a few times. I don't like it at all, and the lag is pretty annoying at times as well. I'm infinitely better in person.

I mean, I've won a few online tournaments for Brawl, but I stopped doing that and participate only in physical tournaments now.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I use cheats on brawl with anyone.
It's called infinite stop watch :laughs:.
I'm ok online, but the lag kills it, unless you get a rare match were it doesn't lag at all.

Marufuji Ryo

Smash Apprentice
I would say intermediate/borderline advanced depending on how well my opponent is (I play better against people better than if they are not spamming fsmash and projectiles)

Depending on how bad the lag is also, but 98% of the time, my matches are virtually lag free. (probably have lag, but not noticeable)

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
I completely fail online. I'm talking egg-rolling off the edge, falling off and not using a second jump, not being able to shield obvious attacks.

After a few matches, the lag clears up quite a bit and I'm fairly decent.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
i actually do fine online b/c i play it a good amount and don't mind the lag much

i think some ppl just like to complain about it for little reason

Majora's Incarnation

Smash Cadet
Lag: 4/10
No Lag: 8/10 / 7/10 / 9/10(?)

I've been told my Olimar is really good, and I can tell that I'm getting better almost every day.
Now if only the other characters I use could follow in his footsteps.

Anyways, I'm pretty good online, that is until the lag kicks in. I can't stand lag... It slows down my game as Olimar considerably.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
For lack of something to compare it to, and because Masta does have this "I hate bad challengers" thing, after playing him, I'd say i'm more or less"MastaShake" level online :)

Top Bottom