• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
CONCEPT - DLC MUSIC PACK
CHANCE: 36.01%
WANT: 72.48%
This turned out far more wanted than I thought it would be. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who would pay extra money for more songs. Next up we're rating KOS-MOS of Xenosaga fame, also please predict what score the concept of us getting any Rhythm Heaven character will receive tomorrow.

@RaenUE I counted your score.

Im going to have to do some research tomorrow because in pretty sure, like many of you, i have no idea who this is :laugh:

But dont just say "who?" And give a low chance score. Do SOME research first.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
KOS-MOS Chance:
5%
A character from the creators of Monolift Soft when they worked at Namco at the time. Her series did pretty ok reception-wise and sales-wise, nothing to make the IP stand-out thus far. But she herself as a character was well-received and also an icon I see often when it comes to Namco. And she certainly has some (Fiora-ish potential) that would make her standout.

I'm guessing what gives her a good chance is that Namco Bandai and Monolift Soft can easily give Sakurai permission to use the character, and the fact that it's possible that Namco could get a second character and the fact that Sakurai is able to contradict his previous statement from before. Thus far though, we only seen Lloyd being poked by the creator, but no other characters have been recommended by Sakurai. And she has some appearances coming up in future Namco games, but none thus far star her with a major role, which I think hurts her chances in the long run.

KOS-MOS has a shot, but I can see Sakurai looking for more stand-out franchises from Namco that would make better characters than her. Even then, I can see Monolift Soft agreeing to do a 2nd Xenoblade character more-so than the less-critically acclaimed Xenosaga since they moved on from the series and have improved greatly with making games since then.

KOS-MOS Want:
1%
Zero connection to the Xenosaga series and have played none of her games, but it is from Monolift Soft though, I might have to check out more gameplay soon.

RH Character Prediction:
74.657% I'm really really really hoping that this gets a better score than Chorus Kids at the very least.

Nominations:
x5 Jibanyan

D

Deleted member

KOS-MOS

Chance: 1%

This female android hails from Namco’s Xenosaga trilogy, spiritual successor to Square’s PS1 cult classic Xenogears and spiritual predecessor to Nintendo’s recent Xenoblade Chronicles and upcoming Xenoblade Chronicles X. If the “Who?” comments from earlier weren’t any indication, she has much going against her:

• There exists an obscure, Japan-exclusive DS remake of Xenosaga I & II, and KOS-MOS continues to appear in crossovers on Nintendo’s handhelds to this day, but most fans of the series are familiar with Xenosaga I-III on PS2.
  • The Xenosaga franchise as a whole was financially unsuccessful. Xenosaga I was popular enough to earn a glaring red “Greatest Hits” label, but Xenosaga II underperformed, resulting in the series being cut short from six to three episodes. Xenosaga III didn’t sell too hot either, judging by how rare and expensive that game is.
  • Sadly, the two above points reflect KOS-MOS’s miniscule ballot support.
  • Namco employee Katsuhiro Harada has expressed interest in a releasing a Xenosaga HD collection, but who said it might be coming to Wii U? PS3 seems much more plausible to me due to the larger install base. Also, keep in mind that even though Nintendo acquired Xenosaga developer Monolith Soft after the series was done, Namco STILL owns the Xenosaga IP.
  • After doing some research, it seems like a certain walking spoiler from the vastly more relevant Xenoblade Chronicles shares similar characteristics with KOS-MOS. On top of being a more popular candidate, said walking spoiler is also first party, so why not use that character instead? Sakurai never tried to shield players from spoilers anyway, as evidenced by certain playable characters and trophies.

I chose not to give KOS-MOS a “Negligible (Approximately 0%)” chance rating because Namco is the co-developer of Smash 4, and you never know what surprises might be in store.

Fun Fact: Aside from the aforementioned crossovers, KOS-MOS has also made cameos in several other Namco games, Soul Calibur III’s character creator, Baten Kaitos, and a few Tales games being notable examples. Even after the Xenosaga series was over, Namco seemed to really want its consumers to remember her.

That probably doesn’t mean much because if Namco desperately wanted KOS-MOS in Smash 4, she probably would have been on the starting roster. Releasing her as DLC seems like a massive risk judging by her ballot support and her small cult following.

Want: 85%

Xeno Collection (2015).png

I have yet to play Xenosaga myself, but I have played Project X Zone, one of the crossovers featuring KOS-MOS. I find her to be one of the more interesting candidates for a second Namco representative in Smash admittedly partially because she’s one of Shulk’s spiritual predecessors. Aside from that, I’d probably enjoy KOS-MOS’s moveset and playstyle.

Prediction: Rhythm Heaven character - 10%

Nomination: Zael x5

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Kos-Mos
chance 0%
want 0%

nominate R.O.B. eye bug fix x5

predictict rhythm heaven character 10.34%

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
KOS-MOS

Well, this seems unlikely. Let's ignore all of the legitimate counterarguments involving third-parties and importance, and instead hit the points which further make her an odd choice.
  1. She's part of the Xenosaga series, whose games were all PS2 exclusives at release. I and II eventually were ported to NDS, but are not known for that console whatsoever
  2. The Xeno series technically has representation...just a different subset. While Xenosaga is Namco and mostly done on PlayStation, the Xenoblade series is pretty well on Nintendo, and a certain character is really feeling representation thereof
  3. She's got similar problems to Bayonetta in the looks department
  4. If we take the support thread on this site as a measure of popularity, KOS-MOS is not doing well...Her thread hasn't even gotten off of page one. Meanwhile, K.Rool is sitting on page 722 by now.
the ONLY thing that could help her is that Namco likes her. Could they get her in though? Or is Sakurai not going to want that. OR will Nintendo not want to promote a primarily Sony character (we've been getting a lot of PS characters lately)
Want: 0%
I wasn't even impressed with her clothing parts appearing in Soul Calibur 3.
RH Character: 50.0%

Nom: Stage packs x5

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@ Moydow Moydow gets the extra five today.

Kos-Mos
Her series is primarily PlayStation exclusive, and there doesn't seem to be any sign of that to change. It is developed by Monolith, and published by Namco, but the fact the games have little association with Nintendo platforms is the main obstacle here. Seems to be pretty low on support, too.

Want: Abstain
Have never heard of her before now.

Prediction: 16.22%

Nominations:
Anna (Fire Emblem) x5
Tiki (Fire Emblem) x5

Last edited:

sogeki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MexicanSaiyan
Sigh.
Kos-Mos: Chance: 5%. I did do some research on her and she seems very boring as a character. She does have some potential, but she's a Sony IP. Also, she is not well known.
Want: 0%.

RH character prediction: 19%.

Nominations: Smash run for wii u x5. Let's try to get this done before e3!

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Roy C 85% W 30% (opinion has now changed to 0% want)
Ridley C 5% W 70%
Chorus Kiddos C 17% W 10%
Magolor C 23% W 100%
Midna and inferior Star Wolf C 0% W 0%
Ray C 10% W 20%
Tetra C 15% W 40%
Pichu C 45% W 90%
Ryu C 75% W 5%
Daisy C 15% W2%
Ninten C 10% W 30%
Geno C 0.1% W 7%
Squirtle C 50% W 40%
Ivysaur C 40% W 70%
Prof. Clefairy Layton C 3% W 0%
Spy and Pyro : C W
Dlccostumes C 75% W 90%
Music Packs: C 70% W 100%
Who? Chance 0% :troll: Just kidding

KOS-MOS
Chance: 0.5% Like probably everyone else I had no idea who this was at first, so I put in some research. She's a Android made of Nanocells which gives her some serious moveset potential, and unfortunately, that's where the good news ends. She appears in 3 Xeno saga Games, all of which are Playstation exclusives and is a big character in her series, and a few side appearnaces which occur on nintendo consoles, but aren't big enough to warrant a spot or discard her history. Unfortunately her series isn't exactly very large and doesn't really warrant a new rep, and even then here are other characters in it with more nintendo based history than her. She also has this factor of "Who on earth is this?" because unlike pretty much every other smash character save Shulk,Dark Pit, Lucina and Robin, she isn't iconic at all.

Want: 0% I don't really care for her, at all. I'd also be a bit peeved if someone I perceive to be this undeserving got in before, say Bandana Dee or someone like Wolf, both of whom I believe deserve to be in smash. I also don't like overly-sexualized designs , which it is in my eyes, Ms. "got ranked the no.9 PlayStation Babe award":urg:.

Nominations: Dark Matter (Kirby) x 5

Predictions: Rhythm Heaven Character 20%
Edit: Added her image, can't believe I forgot to do that.

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Crud...I missed the music...oh well

DLC Music:

Chance: 60%

I feel that it would be something Sakurai considers good DLC

Want: 100%

Just look at what I've been nominating since Quote was put on the stand.

KOS-MOS:

Chance: 6%

She's appeared in a lot of Namco Cross overs apparently and is also apparently a very popular character, but she is held back by lack of main series Nintendo console games.

Want: 50%

Indifferent

Rhythm Heaven predict:

Chance: 35%

Want: 75%

Nom:
Homecoming Hijinx x3
Moonstruck Blossom x2

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Kos-Mos:
Chance: 70%
I guess I'm gonna be the oddball of the bunch but I believe that Kos-Mos has a solid chance of making it in Smash. Her creators( Monolith Soft) are now apart of Nintendo and Namco( who apparently still has the rights to use the character) is working( or worked) on Smash Bros. If the demand for her inclusion is there, then then there'd be very few reasons as to why she wouldn't make it in.

Want: 5%
If I didn't do the small amount of research I did for this character, I would've known next to nothing about her aside from her name. She's an android, and it'd be cool to have her fight against Shulk, but other than that, I'm just not really feeling this one.

Prediction: Rhythm Heaven character
Chance: 20%
Want: I don't care what the others want, what I want is Chorus Men.

Nomination Sora x 5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

KOS-MOS
Chance:
1%

Really minuscule chance all things considered. Namco is one of the main developers in Smash 4 and Monolith Soft, the main developer of the Xenogears series (this was before they were acquired by Nintendo and made Xenoblade), which may bode in her favor. Though, there are still some problems.
First, the Xenogears series is seen on PlayStation consoles more than Nintendo platforms. The only time Xenogears has been seen was in the form of a DS remake that was only released in Japan. This also adds to KOS-MOS limited appearances on Nintendo consoles.
Second, the series was apparently not a hit for Namco. It has a cult status, but this six-part series was reduced to three after the failure of the second game. Now this is bad in terms of becoming a DLC character. With Ryu, he is an iconic fighting game character; you can't deny Ryu's popularity and legacy. With KOS-MOS... she's practically unknown and is a third party, which doesn't help her really. I think that Namco would pursue one of their more iconic characters, like Lloyd Irving or a Tekken character for example, to become DLC.
Third, her ballot support is limited.
Finally, there is actually a much bigger threat to KOS-MOS in the form of Seven, who is KOS-MOS spiritual successor in Xenoblade. I think that Seven's inclusion would be a bit less problematic as she is a Nintendo character, is physically similar to KOS-MOS, and at least has some ballot support... all the while being a major walking spoiler. Xenoblade and Xenogears are two different series, but they still have a lot a similarities (and of course Xenoblade is influenced from Xenogears and Xenosaga), but I sense competition.
Even then, I dunno if Monolith Soft would pursue Nintendo to put KOS-MOS in. I think that they might already be thrilled with the inclusion from Shulk, if his poster artwork was of any indication (it includes Kirby and Pit, two characters Sakurai has worked on).
I think that KOS-MOS is highly unlikely as a result.

Want: 25%
I am more into how unique she could be. Though, I am more in favor of Seven, a character who comes from a game that I absolutely love. If Namco were to get a second rep, I would be a bit indifferent; unlike Capcom, where I have two characters that I want over Ryu, I don't have anyone else that I want from Namco... I'm satisfied with Pac-Man.
I want to play Xenogears I some day... hopefully it comes my way.

Rhythm Heaven Character Prediction: 34.34%
Low scores will come from the people who believe that the Gematsu leak is dead and are skeptics.
High scores will come from Gematsu believers who think that the data mining meant that the leak was telling the truth.

Nominations: Owain 5x

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I feel like I started something I didn't want to happen.

So to fix that, how oversexualized something is purely opinion based, and yours and mine are likely to be very different opinions , and I have no right to tell you your opinion is wrong, while the reverse is true as well. Besides, this all comes down to Mr. Sakurai's opinion, which we have no way to predict. Basically put, we shouldn't debate or argue over it, as we are not Sakurai or know how much is too much for him, that's all up to him not us, to decide.

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Kos-Mos:
Chance: 70%
I guess I'm gonna be the oddball of the bunch but I believe that Kos-Mos has a solid chance of making it in Smash. Her creators( Monolith Soft) are now apart of Nintendo and Namco( who apparently still has the rights to use the character) is working( or worked) on Smash Bros. If the demand for her inclusion is there, then then there'd be very few reasons as to why she wouldn't make it in.

If I didn't do the small amount of research I did for this character, I would've known next to nothing about her aside from her name. She's an android, and it'd be cool to have her fight against Shulk, but other than that, I'm just not really feeling this one.

Prediction: Rhythm Heaven character
Chance: 20%
Want: I don't care what the others want, what I want is Chorus Men.

Nomination Sora x 5
But it isn't. Pretty much no one knows who she is

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Who?...0%

KOS-MOS

Chance: 15%
Ok so apparently she's from a series which is somehow connected to Xenoblade, so she's connected with :4shulk: in some way...ok....cool...
Xenosaga is namco and Xenoblade is Nintendo but sure I'll bite...
Anyways...with Ryu's likely inclusion it seems there's a chance that well be getting a second sega nd second namco rep...Kos Mos being a namco character seems somewhat of a likely candidate seeing as namco is collaborating with Smash and she has a connection with Shulk, but does that warrant her a spot on the roster? Well just look at this thread and most people say 'Who?' of course the same can be said for Shulk upon his reveal but at least we was Nintendo property and he was available in the base game outside of DLC so there wasn't too much of a risk involved. Shulk was there either people didn't care or got hooked on this new character they haven't heard of either way...
Xenosaga's reception was ok at best...But Kos-Mos doesn't really stand on the same ground as other third parties that we have, have had, or are going to have...When it comes to Namco's possible second rep she's got to compete with the likes of Dig Dug, Ms. Pac-Man, Tekken or Soul Calibur rep (yoshimitsu), or even Klonoa, and Lloyd Irving from Tales...And this is assuming that we will even get a second third party rep from namco, perhaps Ryu is a special case with some sort of deal with Capcom so they get preferential treatment who knows...Remember the dev team doesn't think in terms of reps so they may not care to try to even the playing field with the parties involved...and as said there are better choices that will most likely sell a bit better in DLC...

Overall her chances are slim, though she's third party but from a company that is already collaborating with Smash, not to mention she's associated with a character that is already in smash, but the unlikelihood that we'll get a second namco rep, or even if it'll be her to begin with is another story...

(btw I don't think her attire would a problem she's got enough covered to not be explicit, If she were dressed like Ivy then it's a different story, but her better known design is not an issue)

---

ugh...research was such a bore...I thought Samus's monotone voice from Other M was bad...I know she's supposed to be an Android but still...
She seems like she's got a fair arsenal to work with when it comes to a moveset, but overall I don't really have any interest in this character....If I were to choose a second Namco rep based on my personal bias...YOSHIMITSU!!! because a robotic samurai that hops on his sword like a pogo stick with actual PERSONALITY is a fair bit more appealing to me....not to mention he'd represent both Soul Calibur and Tekken...
edit: fine then I won't put an image of Yoshimitsu because the spoiler tags are being weird again!

----

Prediction: 30.5%
Rhythm Heaven Character
Why is this a concept? why not just nominate Karate Joe or Marshal? Seems like such a waste of a day tbh...

----

Nominations:
Dark Samus x5
she's got personality...:grin:

Last edited:

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
But it isn't. Pretty much no one knows who she is
As far as this thread goes, sure, but this isn't the collective mind of the community as a whole. The simple fact that somebody requested her in this thread shows that people want her in, so it just remains to be seen how many more people want her in the game.

D

Deleted member

As far as this thread goes, sure, but this isn't the collective mind of the community as a whole. The simple fact that somebody requested her in this thread shows that people want her in, so it just remains to be seen how many more people want her in the game.
I'm sure there are others outside of Smashboards who want KOS-MOS, but considering how unpopular her series was back in the day (and it was exclusive to PS2 aside from that one incredibly obscure DS release), I highly doubt she has much ballot support.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Uh...*insert witty comment relating to the cosmos here*?

--

KOS-MOS

Hailing from the Xenosaga series, a spiritual predecessor to Xenoblade, KOS-MOS is a highly advanced and extremely powerful humanoid robot. Her ability to materialize weapons--often huge ones--out of thin air gives her an interesting thematic bend when it comes to fighting style. There's also the fact that even though Xenosaga isn't a Monolith Soft property any more, it is in Namco's hands. They've had her show up in a few crossover scenarios lately, so it's not as if they've forgotten her, and it's not entirely out of the question that they could suggest her.

And that's where the bottom starts dropping out. The Xenosaga series originated on the PS2, with its only Nintendo appearance a DS remake of its first two games that never left Japan, thereby meaning KOS-MOS is more associated with Sony than Nintendo. Having been more prominent on the system of a rival company really hurts when the third party characters we've seen so far have had important ties to Nintendo in some way (even if, in Snake's case, it was early on in his lifetime). On top of that, she's still mid-level at best when it comes to Namco characters, hurting her chances of being looked at even more on top of all the issues involved with there already being a third party character.

Now add how her Ballot support hasn't even made a blip on the radar.

Saying her odds are grim is an understatement. Despite whatevershe's overcome before, it'd take a miracle to come through now.

Want: Abstain
I haven't played the Xenosaga trilogy. I'm mildly interested now, from doing research, but I have no idea when I'd get the chance...

Prediction for the Concept of a Playable Character from Rhythm Heaven: 26.25%
A ways higher than the Chorus Kids rating, mainly since there're some who think the leaker knew something about early development but got the characters wrong and never realized they were shelved.

Nominations:

Concept: Alpha-Form Stages x5

Kind of a shame I can't save these for a more opportune time...

And what's all this about "deserving", anyway? How much a character "deserves" to be in Smash is pretty subjective, and as we've seen, there are other factors that are more important.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh goodie, another Namco character is finally here! Then allow me to share my input for this beautiful gynoid.

KOS-MOS

She's the main star of one of Namco's few RPG franchises and is one of their few "stars" that's a female unlike the countless male heroes they've and in the past (Kagekiyo no Taira, Pac-Man, Sky Kid, Tarosuke, Mappy, Dig Dug, The Prince, ect.). The games had been developed by Monolith Soft, who also worked on the Xenoblade games after their acquisition in Nintendo's hands, despite the main copyright being owned by Namco Bandai themselves. These games where known for having a high tech atmosphere and charming character designs if you get past how dark they can get at certain points (mostly because of Albedo's sadistic behavior). But like Klonoa, the games don;t really sell that well and had somewhat of a cult following over the years. But that didn't stop the series from having some Easter Eggs in other games or KOS-MOS herself appearing in a few crossovers.

Now down to the cons of her character. Like several users have stated, her appearance does get a bit revealing depending on what designs that you even see on the Internet. But that's only her recent designs while her older ones are fairly appropriate for Smash. If you want to see an example, then look no further than this.

Another issue is that a majority of her games had PlayStation appearances, even if you look at the main titles. But the only saving grace is that the first few were at least ported to the Nintendo DS (albeit being exclusive only to Japan) and people could argue that Project X Zone helps as well. While there is room for another Namco character as DLC, she still doesn't have the support as Klonoa or even any Tales character if you even think about comparing how much support they have in the ballot. The only way I can imagine her being in is if Namco pushes Sakurai and the team to add her for promoting the upcoming Project Treasure (Which has a extremely low chance of happening). I've rest my case and that's all I had to say about this blue haired weapon of destruction.

Want: 80%

Loved all three games equally despite their flaws and I found the characters (especially KOS-MOS and Albedo) very intriguing. She would fit in very well if it weren't for that damn E+10 rating that Smash is going with and many of her weapons would provide for a fantastic moveset. Who would want to see Shulk and KOS-MOS, two protagonists of Xeno franchises, in the same game?.
RH Character Prediction: 50%

Nomination: Monita x5

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
KOS-MOS

It might seem a bit high, but there are two main points in her favor. Namco seems to have a soft spot for her, so in the rare chance that Namco gets another character she might be one of the possible picks to be considered along with other old-school Namco characters (probably her main competition) and other Namco characters like Nightmare and Heihachi (both also unlikely). Also, if she's at least considered I'm sure Monolith Soft would like the idea and suggest moveset ideas.

Want: 20%
She would certainly be unique, but I feel she belongs better in PSABR due to her absence in Nintendo consoles, unless you count Project X Zone and the Japan-only port. Also at least for me, the original user of the X-Buster must debut first as a playable character before her. (In case you don't know, both KOS-MOS and X attack with the X-Buster).

Nominations:
Monita x5

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
KOS-MOS:

Chance 0.2% Her chances are better than Spyro's considering she's owned by Bamco who helped develop Smash Bros 4. That said she's in the more obscure characters of Namco.

Want:ABSTAINED I never played Xenosaga.

Prediction:

Rhythm Heaven character: 47.91%

Nominate Mother 3 stage x4

Lloyd Irving x1.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
KOS-MOS

Chance: 5%
I don't think that she has that vocal popularity within the Ballot;.. principally with so many Third Party character way more fitting to Smash Thematic than her... principally mascots.

I have no connections with her games; and actually I'm playing NAMCO X Capcom right now, and KOS-MOS isn't a character that I could say that I like. =P

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Kos-mos: -Chance: 5% not likely in the slightest. Want: 0% Kos-mos shows up in literally every crossover namco is involved in i really would rather someone i'm not already sick of to get a chance at the additional third party slot.*cough*likeKlonoa*cough*

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
I'm sure there are others outside of Smashboards who want KOS-MOS, but considering how unpopular her series was back in the day (and it was exclusive to PS2 aside from that one incredibly obscure DS release), I highly doubt she has much ballot support.
I'm not all that concerned about it since she's not my pick to win, but I do believe in a fair argument. For example, it's hardly fair to use the whole "Her game began on PlayStation" argument when the company who made her is now with Nintendo, and the company who shares the rights to her helped make Smash bros. Her game's popularity on the other hand is a different story.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
KOS-MOS Chance: 1.67%
Does she represent the past Xenoseries before Xenoblade Chronicles? Yes she does. But I think Nintendo would probably like to have its audience more familiar with the current face of the Xenoseries, with characters like Shulk, Elma or Cross.

Want: 1.67%
Shulk was all I needed for the celebration of the Xenoseries, and I think Shulk is fine enough on his own for now. Given that I'm part of the generation that is more familiar with Xenoblade, I'm a little unfamiliar with KOS-MOS and her games, so I don't have a big need for her in Smash Bros.
Nominations: Sylux X5

Rhythm Heaven Rep Prediction: 50%

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
KOS-MOS thing

After some lazy research by reading others' reviews, she (glad I just called her a "thing" in my prediction so I don't have gender issues) is some kind of third-party version of Shulk, who doesn't really have good support (as far as I've seen). Never saw her on any top 10s, polls, just maybe heard of this name as someone mentioned it here. So, like Spyro the little Ridley, chances are, there are a whole floodgate of viable choices before her.

Want: -1% (or just 0% if that isn't allowed)
Never liked Shulk in the first place; he felt like some random characters picked that almost nobody knows instead of bringing the whole Brawl roster back beforehand, at least for me. No offense, but chances are, if she got in, I would hate her as much as those S-e S-t B-a, whose name had risen because of the roster.

Prediction RH Characters: 7%
To be honest, having RH characters in is like having another Villager, whose attacks are spread throughout small parts of their main games. So... idk

Nomination:
Bomberman x3

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Chance - 0%
The fact is, KOS-MOS is eligible only on technicalities - that is to say, entirely on cameos and a very obscure JP exclusive port. Xenosaga is the spiritual predecessor to Nintendo's own Xenoblade series, but unlike every other currently-included third party character, KOS-MOS has what amounts to almost zero "all-star" status or history in the grand scheme of gaming (and even less with Nintendo). There are three dozen other third party reps, and a good five to ten other Namco reps that are more Nintendo-important and requested than KOS-MOS.

Bamco may like the idea, but Nintendo isn't going to go through the legal hurdles and sign contracts for a character that's going to confound people.

Want - 0%
I love all things Xeno. But anything other than -blade and XCX has nothing to do with Nintendo.

predict - 25%

nominate -
Black Mage x2
Terra Branford x3

cj.

Smash Journeyman
KOS-MOS

Chance:1%

Rhythm Heaven Rep
Prediction: 20.01%

Nomination