• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances MultiVersus Edition: Day 126 - Walter White (Breaking Bad)

Do you want me to start locking in the top 14 instead of top 7?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight
She is the one named Sailor Moon

Chance: 1%
Sailor Moon is one of the most popular and influencial manga and anime of all time. While not the first in the magical girl genre, it is certainly the first one that will come to mind for most people and codified most of the tropes in the genre. In its homeland, it is one of the biggest IPs in the shoujo demographic; in the West, it played a major role in proving the popularity of female superheroes. The original manga ran for 6 years, with one spin-off centered around Sailor Venus. Its anime adaptation ran for over 200 episodes. The franchise would later go on to spawn a second anime (3 seasons and counting), a live action series, 5 movies, a canceled American version (the pilot for which recently resurfaced), and an above-average spectrum of merch that includes your standard videogames and novels but also several musicals, a trading card game, a 4D attraction for Universal Studios Japan, and now an idol group. It's still going strong with the latest installment being a movie that released last year (on Netflix for us Westerners) and one is releasing next year.

Of course, Warner Bros. doesn't own Sailor Moon. How simple would things be if they did. But, their association is limited to Toonami and a couple of DVDs back when those were a mainstream form of media consumption. With the recent tweets from the devs (and also the general middle finger to the medium of animation that WB recently became) I think this won't be a priority, or, hell, even a possibility.

Whenever an anime character does get in (probably Goku, and probably in the far future), then I imagine demand for others will reach priority levels, and they will soon follow. If and when that happens, then yeah, I think Sailor Moon is comfortably in the top 10 first series to get a character.

Want: 100%
Despite my rejection towards all things anime for the first 21 years of my life (year 22 was the one in which SPY X FAMILY started), Sailor Moon was one of the rare exceptions I saw. How did teenage me, "had to be tricked by marketing into thinking Flynn Rider was the protagonist of Tangled" teenage me, wind up seeing Sailor Moon? I don't know. Probably for all the wrong reasons. But I really enjoyed it. Usagi, or Serena as I will inevitably default to calling her ruining my street cred, is a very relatable goofball of a protagonist, being kind of a selfish idiot at times but also having real moments of bravery, vulnerability and agency. The anime deals in these really cool battles with very high stakes without ever losing track of stuff like character relationships and growth, and I really dug the world building. And the cat was cute. I kinda never dipped back into the well after my original run (barring a couple of videogames), but my 12 year old cousin is a massive fan of Crystal and is reading the manga and everything, so it has also been a cool thing to bond over with her. So yeah, this would be quite hype.

Shao Khan post in progress but I have to go now, it's D&D Sunday

Edit: Shao Khan

Shao Khan is kind of the main villain of Mortal Kombat. Shang Tsung steals a big of his thunder by having been first and also being pretty iconic, and other baddies like Kano and Goro are arguably moreso, but Shang Tsung has always been the guy. That plus his own popularity gives him a claim to fame. But, again, there's maybe 10 other MK characters that have one, and we just won't get them all.

Chance: 6%
Want: abstain

I have other characters I want but I wouldn't mind him.

Noms split between Dream and House of the Dragon (new episode tonight! Can't wait. Edit: it was great)

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
It's getting late so i'm going to make these quick (I don't have much to say). Want Abstain on both, I've watched neither.

Lapis Lazuli has water powers and lived on the moon for awhile. Does that make her the Sailor Moon?

Chance - 25%. This is a much lower rating than I've given a lot of other Anime characters, which seems a bit weird on the surface. Sailor Moon is one of the most popular anime series ever, why is she rated so much lower than everyone else? The simple reason is that she, unlike almost every other anime character we talk about, isn't owned by Shonen Jump. Part of why I gave all those characters such high scores is because they help each other, it's much easier to negotiate for Luffy if Goku and Deku are already on the roster. They would be going to Kodansha for Sailor Moon and likely only Sailor Moon - would it be worth it? It's not like SM is a series that's particularly tied to Warner, in my opinion (I never really watched Toonami). There's also the statement where they're saying they're focusing on first party characters, which doesn't effect my scores too terribly much (most of my scores account for this game being alive for 5+ years) but might knock a few points off. It could very well happen, my score for her might be much more generous next year, let's see.

when the kombat is mortal

Chance - 15%. I'm almost sick of rating random Mortal Kombat side characters, I don't know enough about the series to say much. Shao Kahn doesn't seem to be very high on the MK totem pole, but he also has the advantage of MK characters being much easier to add compared to characters from other series (animations and models can be reused, at least as a base). We shall see, but can we please wait until Scorpion or Sub-Zero get added to rate another MK guy? I think Pantherk can wait.

Noms: Lion x max

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Day over.

Rate Tetsuo Shima from Akira, as well as Guy Fieri, known for his shows like Guy's Big Bite and Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.

Some videos to get into the big brain mood:

And here are some videos to get into the cooking mood:

Warner Bros has the rights to make a live action Akira film, though the movie itself has been stuck in development hell for a long time. So how likely is Tetsuo despite this? It's all up to you to decide.

As for Guy Fieri, he is the first character we are rating that comes from the Discovery side of the recent merger. How likely are we to get Discovery characters? Let the discussion begin.

D

Deleted member

Quickly getting my previous write ups in

In the name of the moon
Chance - 10%
Salior Moon is an iconic anime series. It's often attributed with popularising the magical girl genre, especially in the west. The series ran for six years and has about everything you'd expect. A spin off, remakes, movies, failed western versions, video games, managa, more merch than you could possibly ever count. It's huge in Japan. The series does havea decent fanbase in the west, and the characters would probably be a bit more recognizable to your average Joe or Jane than most other anime characters. But she still faces competition from the likes of Goku. The big killer is that the series doesn't have a lot of connections to Warner Brothers. They put some psychical releases and it aired on Toonami. We know third party characters are on the cards. But they're focusing on WB properties for now. So if Sailor Moon does get in it won't be for a while. Tony has directly mentioned anime as something they're interested in tapping into a few times. I feel like Sailor Moon has a small chance, just not any time soon.

Want - 30%
I don't have a ton of attachment to Sailor Moon as a character or franchise. It seems cool and I have friends who are super into it. I've seen some parts here and there. I'd be down with her. Not a character I'm desperate for and there are anime characters I'd pick first, but I'd be down.

Test your Might
Chance - 25%
As I've said multiple times before, Mortal Kombat is 100 percent getting a rep in this game. But we're absolutely getting the ninja duo of Sub-Zero and Scorpion before anyone else. After that I could definitely see more. Not gonna go through the whole list of potential characters again because I've done it at least four times at this point. But the point is that there are a lot of options. As for Shao Khan himself? He does have some stuff going for him. He's the over all big bad of the series, being the end game boss of the orignal trilogy and having major roles in the reboot series. He's very likely to the be the big bad of the reboot film's upcoming sequal, so there's some tie in potential there. If the team decides they want more villians then I could see them going for him. He just faces a lot of competition.

Want - 40%
I'm a Mortal Kombat fan. Shao Kahn is a great, imposing villian. He wouldn't be my first pick for a MK character but I'd be cool with him. You could wreck some havoc with his hammer. Bonus points if they add him alongside Darkseid so we can get some dialogue about the time they fused together into one of the goofest fighting game bosses ever.

Noms to
Geralt
Space Ghost

Last edited by a moderator:

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'll be abstaining from rating Guy Fieri for a couple reasons. The first is that I don't know who he is so I don't know what he could offer to MultiVerses. Even if I did know Guy Fieri, I wouldn't rate him or any other Discovery rep due to Discovery's "mishandling" of WB's legacy content. That's also why I abstained from rating Discord even thought I was the one who nominated him.

Tetsuo Shima, ruler of the Akira Empire!

Chances- 10%

I was not aware of the in-development live-action Akira remake nor did I know WB had the rights. This does raise Tetsuo's chances though not by much. Despite its influence, Akira is VERY niche. Excluding that live-action remake, the only noteworthy thing that ties Akira to WB is the red bike's appearance in Ready Player One. Even then, Tetsuo would have to contend with MUCH more popular anime franchises like Jojo, Dragonball, and One Piece. Tetsuo should be glad his chances is not 0 or even 1%.

Want- 75%

Like I say with Gone with the Wind, Akira is a film everyone should see at least once. Unlike GwtW, I want to rewatch Akira as I have only seen the film once. You could attribute my want to the recent Death Battle episode "Magneto vs Tetsuo" which may be the best episode of season (so far.) Tetsuo's psychic powers would make an interesting moveset for MultiVerses. Color me pleasantly surprised if Tetsuo manages to get into the roster.

My noms:
Sayaka Miki (Madoka Magica) x5
Code Lyoko rep x10

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
You mean his name isn't Akira? /s

Chance: 5%
Akira is the name of a classic cyberpunk manga. Created by Katsuhiro Otomo, it ran from 1982 to 1990. It received widespread acclaim and is considered a watershed moment for manga, winning many awards around the globe, with praise for the mature and philosophical themes it deals with. It practically pioneered the Japanese branch of cyberpunk - just a few months after Blade Runner came out - and was one of the first manga translated into English (by Marvel, funnily enough).

Akira was adapted as an animated movie, directed by Otomo himself. Released in 1988, before the manga had ended its run, it streamlines the plot and has its own distinct ending. Much like the manga, but to an even higher degree, the anime is regarded as a masterpiece in any and every genre it can be classified into. It keeps the heady themes and great character work from the original and complements them with stunningly detailed animation (it is, in my humble opinion, the most beautiful looking film ever produced) that remains the highest of high bars. Its impact and influence in anime and animation, cyberpunk and sci-fi, action and horror, can still be felt (want to kill time for a while? Head over to its Wikipedia page and look at all the works that cite it as an influence). It was a gateway work for anime in the West, paving the way for the likes of Pokemon and Dragon Ball. It's hard to overstate how important Akira is to pop culture.

With such an iconic work, it was only a matter of time before Hollywood tried to get their mitts on it, and against all odds, it's not Netflix Warner Bros. that has the rights. A Western, live action remake of Akira has been in the works for 20 years now, with 5 directors and 10 writers having been attached. The most recent to tackle the task is Taika Waititi; his version, which was once slated to release in 2021, was put on hold so that he could make Thor: Love and Thunder (so let's hope he got all the bad out of his system) and since he's also making a Star Wars movie, who knows when his Akira could start production? And will he still be involved? This production certainly seems doomed, and that was before all the merger business started. Will the movie ever get made? Uh, jury's out, but I have hope. Once you reach double digit years in development, you're going to make something eventually just out of spite.

It's not a bad connection between IP and WB. Film rights in perpetuity are certainly better than "aired on Toonami 30 years ago". And the strength of the brand speaks for itself. But as long as there's no movie there's hardly any synergy, unless WB also gets to distribute the upcoming anime (I just found out Sunrise - freaking Cowboy Bebop Sunrise - is adapting the manga for TV, and I am hyped). But, hey, there's always the possibility that the devs are fans and since there's already a link, it can get done.

However, there's one more problem: Tetsuo isn't the main character of Akira. Kaneda is. Tetsuo is an important character to be sure but it's clearly Kaneda who's the lead. And to add insult to injury, all of the iconic elements of Akira relate to Kaneda. The poster? He's on it. The bike? That's his. The famous slide? He does that. The "Good For Health" pill jacket? Kaneda wears it. All the iconography surrounds this guy. Tetsuo doesn't stand a chance against all that. Sure, he has his psychic abilities, but it's not like Kaneda doesn't engage in combat throughout the entirety of the movie. He's a biker, a gang leader, and a resistance member. So yeah, poor Tetsuo got unlucky.

I already sang Akira's praises above so I'll keep it brief. Akira is eye-opening. Strange, dark, surreal, freaking terrifying, but utterly compelling and thought provoking. A feast for the eyes and ears, but also the soul. If you haven't seen it just do yourself a favor. It doesn't matter who you are; something you like owes its existence to Akira.

This isn't related to anything really, but as I was researching the live action adaptation, I found out the studio's list of candidates to play the characters, and wow, 2011 sure was a different time huh? We would have had Andrew Garfield, Michael Fassbender, or Robert Pattinson for Tetsuo.

Come back tomorrow for the Guy Fieri writeup! This one will take more research because I'm not as familiar with him as I am with Akira (gasp) Spoiler alert: I am totally giving him 100% want, and you should too

---

The Duke of Flavortown

Chance: 20%
Guy Fieri is an Emmy-winning celebrity chef. He is known for his many reality/cooking shows, particularly Diners Drive-ins & Dives, in which he tours the world eating at those kinds of establishments. He has also been the host of many shows in which he himself cooks (and even Minute to Win It for some reason). He is (in)famous for his cooking style that prioritizes good flavors over subtlety, aesthetics or being non-hazardous to the human body.

His shows are all on the Food Network, which is owned by Warner Bros. Discovery. It is reported that executives there love him, seeing his charismatic personality and populist cuisine as a winning combo. Since he made like 6 shows so far, they're probably right. Guy is thus very much a company man for Discovery and a representative of their side of the equation and the reality and cooking show formats. He has a larger than life persona, comparable to a pro wrestler, so it wouldn't be jarring to see him in a fighting game (certainly less so than LeBron James). And we know they'll do real people. Plus I think any concerns that a real person would do something controversial that would need amending, are A) not of concern to the current leadership, and B) unlikely to happen with Fieri. He has been cited as one of the most genuinely kind people working in entertainment (for example, he officiated 101 gay weddings to celebrate the Florida Supreme Court lifting the ban on them). So he's very unproblematic.

**** you can't tell me this guy:

Doesn't belong in a fighting game. He looks like a scrapped Tekken character. If we live in a timeline where we could feasibly see him just, throwing massive and excessively caloric burgers at Shaggy, we should absolutely make it a priority to make it come true.

Noms: half to Dream half to House of the Dragon

Last edited:

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Abstain on Guy Fieri

Tetsuo
Chance- 1%

Despite Akira the series and Tetsuo are big enough have other works influenced by them I don't really see Tetsuo happening. Due to he has to contend with other mainstream anime characters and there is a possibility WB might pick some character like Goku or an Attack on Titan character over Tetsuo.

Want- 60%
Tetsuo would be a pretty cool addition. He has a cool biker aesthetic too.

Noms
Tien Shinhan- x5

Flyboy

Smash Hero
TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Chance:
2%
I didn't actually know Akira had a live action movie in development hell. There's no way that'll be good! Part of the appeal of the original anime film and the manga its based on is how lush and visceral the animation is. If they were to add Akira reps you know they'd go specifically for the anime film that was all the rage back in the 90s. But with the live action film being in development hell, I just don't think there's any reason for them to go for it. Plus, Tetsuo is only one potential character, as Kaneda I would argue is equally likely due to his just-as-iconic status for fans of the film.

Want: 75%
While I respect Akira more than I actively like it, I do think both Tetsuo and Kaneda are awesome. Plus, we've SEEN how Tetsuo would fight in a fighting game...at least, King of Fighters fans have! If you're familiar with K9999 (or as he's now known, Krohnen), you know how badass Tetsuo would be! His crazy limb moves, the mutations, and the brutal villainous tendencies when he goes out of control...sign me up. I'd love to see some Akira content. It's a classic film, a benchmark in animation history, AND Tetsuo would be sick. Wins all around.

HEY EVERYBODY I'M GUY FIERI
Chance:
40%
They add real people. They lean into memes. While this is a WB crossover first-and-foremost, the devs have shown they're very open to all kinds and that includes some from the new Discovery side of things. Guy Fieri is a living and breathing meme, but he's also the guy who revolutionized the Food Network and is a breakout star. People cosplay him at anime conventions, of all things! I'm a huge fan of Food Network and cooking shows in general, and Triple D is a blast. I KNOW Guy Fieri would get people talking, and for that alone I think his chances are way higher than one would expect.

I LOVE Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. I love Guy Fieri. I think he's funny, cool, and his show is amazing...well, comfort food. He's a meme magnet with a super recognizable look and tons of catchphrases, could have a hilarious set of moves that reference all the things in his shows (Shopping carts! His red convertible! Crazy meal concoctions!) and his dialogue with Shaggy ALONE would sell it. When it comes to Discovery family reps, he is my number one. There's only one other Discovery-owned show that could compare...

Nominations: Mythbusters Content xMax

KingOfMoths

Smash Rookie
Welp, guess me missing the chance to talk about Shao Khan is what I get for being lazy. Anywho:

Little kid, big forehead, bigger ego:

Chance- 10%

There is no questioning the impact Akira has had on the world of animation upon its release. Being an early slam dunk for the Japanese anime film industry and a gateway for the western world to the medium in general, Akira's legacy persists on to this very day, if the number of bike slide references wasn't obvious enough. Of course, Warner is no strangers to interacting with Akira for their works, putting Kaneda's bike in Ready Player One and having a live-action film planned for the last twenty years at this point. However, there does exist a level of concern towards this factor being enough for the owners of Akira to give them the fights, especially with the film remaining in development hell for so long. While it is possible for the film to come out (even if in the far future), there also exists a risk of the film turning out to be a failure, which could damage the chances and relationships needed to make Tetsuo possible. Lastly, as pointed out by Grief, Tetsuo would have difficulties with his addition due to competition from Kaneda, as they have enough moveset potential and iconic value to rival Tetsuo's. However, the fact Tetsuo has unique abilities compared to Kaneda's more standard gunplay does make me think Tetsuo might come before his frienemy, or at least be released side-by-side with him. Tetsuo is still a possibility, but combined with those factors and the very large pool of options when it comes to anime reps, and the poor kid may have some difficulties keeping his head above water.

Want- 100%

Pardon if I parrot Grief's comment at all, but Akira is an amazing film, and a film that deserves its representation as a hallmark of anime and dystopian media. Beautifully grim, gorgeously animated, and with a great story to boot, Akira's a milestone of anime in the west for a good reason. Discounting leaked characters, we don't have a proper psychic in Multiversus' roster, and still lack a good amount of villains, to which Tetsuo covers both areas excellently. Tetsuo as a character is also quite interesting, an angsty teen who gained the powers of a god, using those abilities for his own ends and ruling over all, until he bites off more than he can chew. For his attacks, mainly those associated with his psychic powers would make up the bulk of his moveset, flinging debris around, psychically slamming foes, or potentially having a command grab where he discharges psychic power into foes. Of course, no Tetsuo moveset would be complete without having part of the kid turn into the Lovecraftian was of bubblegum he becomes later on, to which I'll handle through a meter building up to a more powerful, nightmarish moveset involving Tetsuo tearing himself apart for a while. These abilities help mka Tetsuo an extremely interesting character to theorize over, and why I think there's more potential discussing/adding him over Kaneda. For representation, other highlights of the film include the stage possibilities (due to the fact Neo Tokyo has an awesome aesthetic) and music (seeing how Akira also has a great, iconic soundtrack).

LeBron 3: Now, It's Flavorful:

Chance- 20%

If there is anyone who represents the Food Network and their selection of shows, arguably, Guy Fieri is the first choice that pops into the minds of many. A darling of the channel for years, Guy Fieri's style is simple and to-the-point, showcasing American comfort food that'll wow your tastebuds... while making your internal organs scream. With six shows to his name and likely more to come, Fieri has remained not only successful across his time on the screens but in person, remaining to be a good samaritan even despite his high status. As such, should Discovery have any say in a rep for their side of the company, I think they'd try to push for Fieri as their rep, seeing how he's popular, iconic, and would likely be happy with collaborating with both Warner and PFG. Furthermore, there exists an obvious sort of appeal in the grounds of adding joke characters, so if headlines would result in a ton of news buzz, perhaps PFG may at least talk about it. Still, the fact Multiversus is majorly Warner focused does hurt the chances of Discovery reps, seeing how they don't really work on fictional works, now do they?

Want- 10%

As I said in regards to Elvis, I personally am against the idea of representing real-life people in the game through playable reps. When it comes to the possibility of adding real-life people in the game, a lot of complicated, real-life questions (mainly those tied to what the character can do/say/look like in game, alongside the added concern of what would happen to them should they become controversial, albeit the latter of these is less of an issue with Fieri) must be answered in relation to that, something that could easily result in a lot of unwanted oddities surrounding their addition. Furthermore, while Elvis works on the grounds of the character definitely having attack potential to pull from (via sound-based moves), Fieri doesn't have the same luxury, not really having anything to pull from outside of the basic idea of food. That, combined with the bad taste in my mouth Discovery's input is presently having on Warner, ultimately affects my want ranking for Fieri quite a bit. There exist other options for joke characters as far as Multiversus goes, and in that group, I just don't think Fieri has enough to be really appealing. That being said, the idea of a character using mainly food to attack still remains hilarious, so this isn't a complete downer of a want piece.

Noms:

Homelander- 10x
Mothra- 10x

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
"I Am...Tetsuo"
Tetsuo
His Theme: Tetsuo Suite
40%: Akira is one of the most iconic films of anime history, it's a movie that has a cult following in lots of media and is memorable for two of it's main characters in their greatest moments such as Kaneda on his Motorcycle and Tetsuo's Mutation.

As far as Tetsuo goes in Multiversus he would probably be a character people would love to see, but i'm not too sure if he's more memorable going by what happen in his death battle influence he's the character people were talking about the most instead of Kaneda even though Kaneda's got more of a big iconic status yet it's not really him people care about.

Akira's connection to Warner Brothers comes from a live action movie pitched by the director who would go on to make Thor: Love & Thunder and the film has been put on hold since then, i was figuring he'd go back to the film until GoodGrief pointed out that he's making a Star Wars Movie Next which leaves the film under limbo. There's also the fact that Tetsuo isn't as requested as any of the relevant anime characters fans are asking such as The Jojo Characters, Mob(Arguably), Goku, and Other Shonen Characters.

So with the arguments & the movie haven't not yet scrapped it's unknown if it'll ever come out and/or it effects Tetsuo's Chances.

60%: I've Seen The Movie Akira Back When Tetsuo was announced for Death Battle though i was aware of the film thanks to my brother watching it and loving it a long time ago, i have seen references to the movie before then such as the bike used in Billy & Mandy and Trapper Keeper from South Park so i saw the references but never knew were they are from.

I wouldn't mind Tetsuo being in the game, though i wonder how will they handle his mutation powers since he'd probably immediately die when activated.

"Hey Everybody, I'm Guy Fieri and We're Rolling Out Looking for America's Greatest Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives!"
Guy Fieri
His Theme: Diners Drive-Ins and Dives Theme Song
Alt Theme: Guy Fieri in "Flavortown"(Feat. Steve from Smash Mouth)
60%:
"Sometimes I Feel Like I Don't Have a Partner, Sometimes i Feel Like...My Only Friend, Is Guy Fieri"-Vinny

The Food Critic Himself, Guy Fieri. a man who's famous for travelling around the world tasting various foods from different drive ins has three shows, is one of the most well known stars on the food network, and from what everyone has said here is generally a good guy.

Having him in Multiversus would be nuts and knowing how much i've heard about him there would potentially not be any concern on any negatives he'll create in his life since he's not that kind of person...good for him....

15%: I'm familiar with seeing Guy Fieri in some references i might've seen him in(most notable The Garfield Show but apparently the character in there looked nothing like guy fieri) until i started seeing him in videos such as YTP-Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse Catastrophe and Vinesauce-Vinny Plays Flavortown by CrazyChrondor besides that i can't remember anything else with Guy Fieri that i know since it's kinda foggy in my brain.

As for Fieri as a fighter? i'm interesting in seeing how he'd work, he'd likely have a moveset based on eating food since i'm getting the idea that he's a food critic.

Nominations(Can i nominate 4 characters?)
Mac & Bloo
Chowder
Tanjiro
Alfred E. Neuman

we've SEEN how Tetsuo would fight in a fighting game...at least, King of Fighters fans have! If you're familiar with K9999 (or as he's now known, Krohnen), you know how badass Tetsuo would be! His crazy limb moves, the mutations, and the brutal villainous tendencies when he goes out of control...sign me up.
I didn't know Tetsuo was in King of Fighters

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Confirmed

Gizmo

Chance: 89.17%
Want: 96%

Calcs

Sailor Moon

Chance: 27.14%
Want: 54.17%

Shao Kahn
Chance: 35.86%
Want: 52%

Noms List

75+

50-74
Lion (Animal Planet) x60

25-49
Sayaka Miki x45
Jolyne Cujoh x42
The Mask x37
Sheldon Cooper x35
Madoka x35
Marceline x30
Huey Freeman x30
Mac & Bloo x28
Dream (The Sandman) x28
House of the Dragon rep x27
Wile E. Coyote x25

1-24
John Gotti x20
Sesame Street content x20
Chowder x20
Evangelion character x20
Simon the Digger x20
Code Lyoko rep x20
Geralt of Rivia x20
Leonardo (TMNT) x15
Tien Shinhan x15
Tyrion Lannister x15
Jackie Chan x11
John Stewart x10
Rosie The Robot x10
Homelander x10
Mothra x10
Space Ghost x10
Alfred E. Neuman x9
Snow Miser x7
**** Grayson x6
Osmosis Jones x5
Harry Hill x5
Prohyas and Vambre (Mighty Magiswords) x5
Kazuma & Co. (Konosuba) x5
Tanjiro x4
John J. Sheridan x4
Regular Show characters x3
Sam I Am x3
Shana x2
Jarro x1
Godzooky x1

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I honest to god actually thought his name was Akira

Chance: 40%. This situation, at least at first, has a lot in common with Sailor Moon, being a very iconic anime that isn't owned by Shonen Jump. This gives it a slight disadvantage as they can't add Goku and decide to add Akira later, they have to negotiate with a new party. That being said, unlike Sailor Moon who is owned by a big company, Akira seems to have it's rights owned by the creator, who would probably be a lot easier to negotiate for. Then we get to the big distinguishing factor - the upcoming live action movie (that I only now learnt exists). While I certainly gave him a boost because of it, it's not as big as one would expect. This is because this movie seems to have an aversion to being released, with Warner starting development in 2002. For reference, there are adults alive today who weren't born when Warner got the rights. That being said, things look brighter than ever for this movie: it actually has a director attached, Taika Watiti! While that seems good on the surface, it might not be - Taika is a very busy man, who is doing a lot of projects. It's very possible that he gets sidetracked with all his other stuff and never gets around to Akira, returning it to development hell. There's also the fact that Taika's most recent film, Thor Love and Thunder, received very mixed reviews. While it would be very reactionary to toss a director because of one blemish on an otherwise great career, David Zaslav is David Zaslav. All in all, this is another character I think we should give a rerate in a year or so, because we should know what Taika's up too next - if it's Akira his chances skyrocket, if it's the Willy Wonka show or his Star Wars movie or whatever we have time to panic.

(PS: I'm not worried about him not being the main character. Basically every series that can have multiple characters does have multiple characters, with the only glaring absence being a second Game of Thrones character which the datamines suggest will be rectified. They would probably go with two Akira characters if added, and as the pseudo-main antagonist he's an easy fill in to the second slot.)

Want: Abstain, I haven't watched Akira.

The Mayor of Flavortown

Chance - 75%. I'm giving him a pretty good score! I'm gonna skip straight to the elephant in the room, he comes from the Discovery side of the company and not the Warner side. While I understand why some are hesitant to add Discovery content to the game, I personally don't think it's an issue: it's not the content's fault for Zaslav's wrath, they shouldn't be punished for it. Tony has also mentioned an interest in adding Discovery content, so I think by and large it's something to consider. While most of the company's content wouldn't be a very good fit for the game, Guy Fieri is one of the big exceptions - the man might as well be fictional already! I don't mean that to be mean, it's just that the guy has a very distinctive design and a very strong personality, if you went into this game without any prior knowledge he could easily pass for a character from some obscure cartoon. Lebron also makes the whole "real person" thing a non issue, and while the former really only has a Warner connection through Space Jam, the latter has been making shows for the network for a decade and a half at this point, he's undoubtedly the mascot of the Food Channel at this point. I also think that "cooking" is a pretty versatile idea for a moveset, and not one with a lot of other options (well, I suppose Walter does a sort of cooking, but other than that there's not much). All in all, I think there's a very good chance that Fieri sets up a multiversal cooking show.

Want - 80%. I think he would be pretty cool, I was in a cooking phase a while back and he had the cooking show I liked the most. He also seems to be a pretty good person, Guy's Big Bite is essentially a show all about giving a spotlight to small businesses. If added, he would also be the second person on the roster to canonically officiate a gay wedding which I think is an underrepresented demographic.

Noms: Lion x5, Bob Odenkirk (Mr. Show with Bob and David) x the rest

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Icon of big brain

Chance: 10%

Akira is a very influential anime film and Tetsuo certainly has neat moveset potential. But overall the odds are stacked against him. Akira is still relatively niche and is far from the most popular anime which I think is a major blow considering I don't see us getting that many anime characters. Plus Warner Bros has had the license to make a film since 2002. So who knows if/when the film will actually happen. If it does happen, Tetsuo will get a small boost for promotional reasons but right now there's a chance that the film might not even be made during this game's lifespan (If it wasn't clear, that statement is more about the Akira film than MultiVersus).

One thing that I'll say is that I don't think him not being the main character isn't a major blow considering we have instances of side characters making it in before the main character. It's not that Kaneda wouldn't have a chance at all, it's just that there is a good chance that the devs may see Tetsuo as more interesting and include him instead.

Want: 50%

I'm still relatively new to the broader world of anime so admittedly I hadn't heard of Akira until the Death Battle episode. But hey his fight with Magneto showed off his arsenal quite well and Akira is highly influential so it gets respect points for that. So yeah, the film is on my radar now and I think Tetsuo would make for an interesting fighter.

Guy Ferrari

Chance: 50%

Oh yeah I'm going there. I was going to give him a lower score, but Peridot's rating convinced me that he very well might become a reality. Tony Huynh has expressed interest in Discovery characters which is a big deal as otherwise we wouldn't know if they were even being considered. But now we do, let's look at Discovery's catalog. They do own a lot of properties, but only some of them are likely to be included in my eyes. Some of their major programs like the Magnolia Network, Destination America, HGTV, and so forth focus on lifestyle subjects and don't really have many options when it comes to standout characters. But on the Cooking Channel, there is one name that sticks out: Guy Fieri.

Now to be honest I'm not that familiar with him, but from what others have said and judging from research, he's a pretty famous guy who's almost like a cartoon character. He has his own line of TV shows and has been featured in countless other shows as well. The fact that he's a chef also helps him as it gives him more moveset potential compared to people who do tours or something like that. Being a cartoonish chef means being creative by using frying pans, knifes, using utensils as projectiles, doing the cartoon thing of shaking bacon in a pan then flipping them by throwing them a laughably high distance in the air which can be used as an up attack, you get the gist.

So yeah, I'm not expecting a lot of Discovery characters. But Guy Fieri seems to be one of the exceptions and if corporate wants to promote their Discovery stuff to the WB audience, this would be a good way of doing it.

Want: 60%

Sorry GoodGrief I'm not giving him a 100 because I'm not a cooking person and it's not like I watch cooking shows in my free time. But Guy Fieri does seem rad and watching those clips gave me mad respect for him. I wouldn't be hyped for him, but he would be a neat addition to the game.

Noms:
Madoka x5
Rhedosaurus (The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms) x15

Day over.

Rate Jason Voorhees from Friday The 13th, as well as Mob from Mob Psycho 100.

Some videos to get into the bloody summer camp mood:

And here are some videos to get into the psychic mood:

The safe *** police

After the success of the original Halloween, numerous filmmakers strived to capture the same amount of success by producing films with a shoestring budget and hoping it makes a **** ton more than what the budget was. One of those producers was Sean Cunningham who straight up said “Halloween is making a lot of money. How can we rip it off?” He went on to create Friday The 13th, but nobody would have expected the extent to which the film blew up. On a budget of $550,000, the film made over $59 million in the box office. Needless to say, a sequel was worked on right away and before the crew knew it, they had a franchise on their hands.

What made the original Friday The 13th work was a combination of several factors. The solid direction from Sean Cunningham combined with the cinematography courtesy of Barry Abrams contributed to an atmosphere that was foreboding. The film has a lot of humor to it, but there’s constant reminders of the camp’s deadly nature: The dark past with camp counselors being murdered, the crazy Ralph who is the cliche “You are all doomed!” guy and the POV shots of the killer stalking the teenagers. But what really elevated the tone of the film is Harry Manfredini’s score. It’s a distinct, chilling soundtrack that separates Friday The 13th even from its many imitators. Finally, you can’t forget about the legend himself, Tom Savini. His special effects/make-up effects are widely acclaimed and his resume is impressive with Dawn of the Dead, Maniac, Creepshow, Day of the Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, and Monkey Shines (and those are only his most famous examples). His work on Friday The 13th is no different and is a large part of why the kills are so memorable.

The formula of teens going to a summer camp and being killed off one by one is a proven one, and while Friday The 13th is probably not the first one to do it, it was the one that popularized the trope and is what led to its many installments. Specifically its 9 sequels, a crossover film with Freddy, a remake, and a series of comics where not only does Jason fight Freddy again, but also Ash Williams of Evil Dead fame. Jason is a legendary icon of horror, up there with Freddy and Michael Myers. His iconic mask and his brutal and creative kills made him a favorite among horror fans and a pop culture icon. Oh yeah, and I should mention that yes, Friday The 13th was partially responsible for the slasher craze during the 80’s, making it a highly influential title for the decade.

Now, let’s discuss Warner Bros’ connection to the franchise. They were there from the very beginning with them being the international distributor of the first film. After Friday Part 8, the film rights were sold to New Line Cinema (a branch underneath Warner Bros) who then made Jason Goes To Hell and Jason X. Afterwards, Warner Bros helped to create and distribute the 2009 remake.

You probably noticed that I said “help with the remake” and that’s because Warner Bros doesn’t fully own the property. See, the rights are complicated but I’ll explain it to the best of my knowledge (There will be a TL;DR below). Basically, there was a long court battle between producer Sean Cunningham and Victor Miller, the screenwriter of the first film. Apparently there is a law in the U.S where an author who sells the copyright to their work can then formally request a reversion of those rights after 35 years. Cunningham held the rights to the first film, but Miller was trying to use this law to get the rights back. And it seemed like Miller got the rights back as it’s been more than 35 years and the court case ended late last year.

So this is where the rights stand: Victor Miller owns the rights to the first film (only in the U.S) while Sean Cunningham owns the rights to the character. To my knowledge, Warner Bros just owns the film rights to the two movies New Line Cinema made, the international rights to the first film, and the U.S distribution rights to the remake. Paramount still has the film rights to Parts 2-8.

TL;DR: Warner Bros would have to go to Sean Cunningham for the character, and probably Victor Miller as well.

So in conclusion, Jason is an enticing character to retrieve due to him being iconic and his various kills gives him great moveset potential. But the complicated as heck rights are a headache of a barrier.

Not surprising that the horror movie buff is a big fan of Friday The 13th. In fact, it’s my favorite horror series (Although The Mist is still my favorite horror film overall). It’s just a really fun series. You have camp counselors goofing off and doing stupid things then getting killed in cool ways.

The first 4 films are really good with Part 4 being my favorite out of the series. Part 5 is ok, but it’s held up thanks to its wacky cast of characters that make the film an absolute joyride. Part 6 is a classic that is a contender for best in the series. Part 7 has some really cool ideas but its toned down violence hurts it a lot. Part 8 has some entertaining scenes, but it’s held back by its budget which doesn’t match the ambition that the film tried to capture. Part 9 is a very interesting entry that goes in a different direction. Personally I enjoy it but it’s a divisive entry. Part 10 is a good entry with Jason going to space. There are some very memorable kills and it really takes advantage of the setting for comedy. Freddy vs Jason is a mixed bag of a film, but it’s an absolute dream come true and the fights deliver. Finally, the 2009 film is one of the best horror remakes imo as it does some new things without changing the formula.

I could go on and on, but the point is this is a crazy franchise and Jason is the man. I would love for him to kick ass and put people in sleeping bags and knock them around in MultiVersus.

There is American Psycho, so why not a Japanese Psycho?

Chance: 12%

Mob Psycho 100 is a manga series that gained popularity throughout the 2010's with an anime that is still ongoing. It's fairly successful with a spinoff and even a drama so I think it's just big enough to appear on the dev team's radar. But overall I don't see this as super likely. I think it's a little more likelier than Akira since Mob Psycho 100 is still going on and it has slightly more of a connection to WB than just having a film that is stuck in development hell. But at the same time there's plenty of options when it comes to anime and Mob Psycho 100 isn't exactly in the top tier or even high tier of likely choices.

Want: 50%

I never got into Mob Psycho 100 yet. My only knowledge of it, once again, comes from the Death Battle episode. Of course, you all the drill with me. Can't knock till you try and with Mob being a psychic I'm sure his moveset would be neat.

Noms: Rhedosaurus xMax

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Late submissions again

He's gonna take you to flavor town

Chance - 15%
Guy Fieri is a chef and food critic known for his popular food based series. Known for his outrageous fashion sense and love of over the top food. He's also got a pretty big meme following, which definitely helps your chances in this game. They've already included one real person in this game. He has multiple shows on the food network, which is part of Disovery. Which must merged with WB. He's made enough cameos in cartoons and the like that it's probably a sage bet to say he'd be down for appearing in this game. Tony has said that Disovery characters are on the table, and I think his popularity and meme appeal make Guy one of the slightly more likely options. If Guy suddenly becomes a big meme request for this game, hen maybe his chances will shoot up.

Want - 40%
On one hand, part of me wants them to focus on more requested character picks than meme things like this. But on the other I do think this could be fun. Guy seems like a great guy, and I do think the memes around him are funny. They made Lebron James genuinely really fun to okay, so I'd be interested to see what they could do with a food based character like Guy.

"Keneaa!"

Chance- 10%
Akira is a classic and beloved anime. Even if you've never seen an anime, you've probably heard of Akira. It has so much iconic imagery, including the bike slide.The list of things it inspired is so long that I don't even want to post it here, and I seen it parodied many times. A live action film has been in some form development since 2002. A number of directors and writers, including some fairly big names, have been attached to it at one point or another. I feel like we've been hearing about this thing for as long as I've been alive. The latest version is set to be directed by Tikia Waititi. But in 2019, just before jt was set to start filming, the film was put on indefinite hold so Takia could do Thor Love and Thunder. There hasent been much news since. Tikia is a pretty busy man, he has a Flash Gorodn movie, a Charile and the Chocolate Factory project for Netflix, a Star Wras movie, and an adaption of Alejandro Jodorowsky's the Incal all in development. I don't know if his Akira will happen. I feel like this film is cursed to never come out. But if it does and Multiversus is still going, then I could see a character getting in. It does come down to if they chose to do Tetsuo or Kaneda, both are iconic, though Keneda is the one on the cover. Therr could be some issue with Tetsuo's powers being kind of gory, though they could probably find a way around that. Honestly, them doing both isn't impossible since they've been adding two characters from a franchise for the most part so far.

Want - 70%
Akira is really great. I haven't seen it since I was a teenager. But I remember liking it and I recognise the huge impact it has on almost everything else I enjoy. Tetsuo is a character who fits really well in a fighting game. As seen by the time SNK lifted him wholesale for a KOF game. I'd be down with both him and Kaneda getting in.

Noms to
Geralt
John Spartan (Demolition Man)

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Jason Voorhees

Chance- 25%
His movies being distributed by Warner Bros and making cameos in WB series does help his chances quite a bit. The issue with Jason is his copyright holders Paramount are rather tricky when it comes to the copyright stuff.

Want- 75%
Jason is one of the horror figures I like a lot. Plus I had fun with him on the Friday the 13th game and I know the Multiversus crew would make him very fun if he makes it in.

Mob

Chance- 35%
Mob's series being mainstream as of now does increase his chance considerably. Plus his series' popularity probably would make Shougakukan not mind his inclusion in Multiversus. Mob's biggest hurdle is One's other famous character Saitama has a higher chance getting picked over Mob for Multiversus.

Want-100%
Mob is one of my favourites out of One's work. It will be cool to see him in Mulitversus and he would have a cool moveset.

Noms
Tien Shinhan- x10

KillerCage

Smash Master
Since when was Jason Voorhees afraid of water!?

Chances- 30%

I'm feeling a bit generous to Jason in regards to his potential inclusion to MultiVerses. As DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 pointed in his rating, WB had a hand in the Friday the 13th franchise from the beginning and the 9 & 10th films were made by New Line Cinema which is now owned by WB. While this is definitely helpful, Jason has a quite a snag to overcome. The MultiVerses devs would have to negotiate not just with Sean Cummingham (who holds the rights to the character), but also Paramount who were responsible for the franchise. I am aware the devs were open to working with third-parties. The thing is I'm not sure if they are willing to go through the legal quagmire that is Friday the 13th.

Want- 40%

I'll be honest here; I haven't seen any of the Friday the 13th films. If this is case, why am I giving such a high score? Jason's iconic status is a major reason why. Jason can also fill in a niche that isn't fulfilled in the current roster of MultiVerses except for maybe Stripe. I wouldn't mind Jason Voorhees joining the roster.

I have to abstain from rating Mob. The reason? I haven't watch the show except for the first episode.

My noms:
Code Lyoko rep x10

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
It's mobin time
Aw, Come On!

"You See Jason is My Son and Today is His Birthday"-Pamela Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
His Theme: End Credits from Friday the 13th(2009)

40%: Jason is one of the most iconic horror icons in the medium, first appearing in 1980 with the first entry then being apart of the later films that exiled with the series' popularity, Jason had 12 Films(one a remake, one he went to space, and another we he fought Freddy Krueger), had different video games including The Friday the 13th Video Game, Comic Books, Novels, references in other media, you name it.

Jason is a character that has the iconic status on the horror side and is connected with Warner Bros. having to help with some of the films back then, the only issue is that there are different holders of the franchise that holds the character and the movies which might be tough to go, there's also the lawsuit which was going on for a long time but the recent hint of a new friday the 13th movie does give an impression that it was finally settled though it's unknown what it'll mean for jason appearing in video games moving forward.

I tried my best to understand this with some of the info i learned here so i hope i made wrote things down well here.

60%: I'd Be Good With Jason Being in this game, while i haven't watch the films fully and i never did due to being a scaredy cat to horror films when i was young, i wouldn't mind seeing him, hopefully i'm impressed by him.

"You Shouldn't Use Your Powers on Others"
Mob
His Theme: 99
Alt Theme: 99.9

55%: Mob Psycho 100 is one of the most well known manga/anime series in japan and it's anime is currently getting ready for it's third & final season which will air in the beginning of next month, the series has history airing on Toonami and HBO Max(but now it's gone as of August 3rd, sucks i couldn't finish the whole season on their in time), and Warner Brothers does distribute the show meaning they have advertised it which could potentially mean it's in the same area as Jojo were it'd be an anime that's easy for them to get.

While Mob's likely competition is getting overshadowed by the chances of other anime characters getting in such as Goku, Naruto, and Even Jojo, fans have been making concept ideas for him showing that they'd want to see mob show up in the game a little bit more than some of the others, there's also the other obstacles such as his series not being very popular in america or if his creator pushes for Saitama instead though either way mob would still have a better chance of happening if they get anime early on from the closer connections they have for Warner Brothers.

95%: I really like Mob Psycho 100, i think it's a pretty great series.

Even if i'm not sure whether or like the show or agree with the moral it's telling, i know that i certainly enjoy watching the show(minus some of the episodes focusing on Reigen), I can say it would be great to see Mob in the game, he could use his powers for support but refuses to use them to hit his opponents or even use them to their full extend, though when his damage meter increases so would his mood which will gradually make mob go 100% and start fighting.

There could also be a good chance that he'll enter ??? if he stays in the battle while at high damage which would really bring chaos to the battlefield, in terms of any anime i don't have a good impression on but Mob Psycho 100 could be one of them & it's what i want to have in the game as my anime choice.

Nominating
Regular Show Characters x5
Sam I Am x5

Edit at 11:22 PM at 9/4/22: Checking to see if i made any mistakes.
Edit at 12:40 AM at 9/5/22:
Oh and for a stage maybe you can either have one based on the Mob Psycho 100 Intro from Season 1 or a sequence changing stage of Mob's Nightmare from The Keiji Mogami Arc which would be a mind breaking stage to play on.

There's so much ideas i like to see them use for Mob Psycho 100 that would be neat & fun besides a playable Mob but either way i still think mob should be playable since he would be really great to see, thinking about this is starting to make me realize how much i like Mob Psycho 100, the morals are good but there's probably more i like from the show that makes it fun for me to watch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gonna abstain on Mob. I haven't seen this show and thus feel I couldn't do a good write up.

Jason Takes Multiversus
Chance - 30%
Friday the 13th is an iconic horror franchise. Dispite not appearing (as an adult anyway) untill the second film in the franchise, and not getting his iconic hockey mask till the third, Jason is the icon of the series. Jason is an instantly recognizable character, with 12 films, tons of video games and comics, and a bunch of merch. It was the highest grossing horror series until Halloween 2018 dethroned it. He's done crossovers before, even appearing in Mortal Kombat X, another Warner published fighting game. There may be some objections about his inclusion due to the violent nature of this series, but Jason has been shown in a more light fashion before, and some of the later Friday films get really wacky, so this isn't even that crazy for him. There is a Game of Thrones character in here, so I dint think violence is to much of a barrier here. However. He has something holding him back, and that is that the ownership rights for this series are all over the place. WB did put out the first film, and also the remake. But Paramount put out the rest of them. But that's not even the tricky part. A long legal battle between the two co creators led to a split, where Sean Cummingham holds the rights to the actual character of Jason himself, and Victor Miller holds the US rights to the first film. These rights messes are apparently part of what led to the untimely death of the popular Friday the 13th multilayer game. I don't think this kills Jason's chances stonedead, but i do think it hurts them a bit.

Want - 70%
I like these films. They're cheesy, bloody fun. Jason is a great, iconic character. I think you could make a fun bruiser moveset for him, using all the classic slasher tropes. Make him a slow, lumbering character who can land some heavy hits. The later films get crazy with all the stuff they have him do. The alternative costume potential is huge too.

Noms to John Spartan (Demolition Man)

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Tetsuo Shima
Chance: 14.22%
Want: 73.75%

Guy Fieri
Chance: 40%
Want: 57.86%

Noms List

75+

50-74
Lion (Animal Planet) x65
Sayaka Miki x50

25-49
Jolyne Cujoh x42
Madoka x40
Dream (The Sandman) x38
The Mask x37
House of the Dragon rep x37
Sheldon Cooper x35
Mac & Bloo x31
Marceline x30
Huey Freeman x30
Geralt of Rivia x30
Code Lyoko rep x30
Wile E. Coyote x25

1-24
Chowder x23
John Gotti x20
Evangelion character x20
Simon the Digger x20
Tien Shinhan x20
MythBusters content x20
Homelander x20
Mothra x20
Leonardo (TMNT) x15
Tyrion Lannister x15
Bob Odenkirk (Mr Show With Bob and David) x15
Jackie Chan x11
Alfred E. Neuman x11
John Stewart x10
Rosie The Robot x10
Space Ghost x10
John Spartan (Demolition Man) x10
Snow Miser x7
**** Grayson x6
Tanjiro x6
Osmosis Jones x5
Harry Hill x5
John J. Sheridan x4
Sam I Am x3
Shana x2
Jarro x1
Godzooky x1

Because the day has been slow, presumably due to the Labor Day weekend, I'm going to wait until late tomorrow to end the day. I don't want people to feel pressured to rush their rating when they have been spending time with family and friends. That goes for all major holidays btw, especially since we are heading towards the end of the year (time needs to chill, geez).

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Tetsuo Shima
Chance: 14.22%
Want: 73.75%

Guy Fieri
Chance: 40%
Want: 57.86%

Noms List

75+

50-74
Lion (Animal Planet) x65
Sayaka Miki x50

25-49
Jolyne Cujoh x42
Madoka x40
Dream (The Sandman) x38
The Mask x37
Sheldon Cooper x35
Mac & Bloo x31
Marceline x30
Huey Freeman x30
Geralt of Rivia x30
Code Lyoko rep x30
Wile E. Coyote x25

1-24
Chowder x23
John Gotti x20
Evangelion character x20
Simon the Digger x20
Tien Shinhan x20
MythBusters content x20
Homelander x20
Mothra x20
Leonardo (TMNT) x15
Tyrion Lannister x15
Jackie Chan x11
Alfred E. Neuman x11
John Stewart x10
Rosie The Robot x10
Space Ghost x10
John Spartan (Demolition Man) x10
Snow Miser x7
**** Grayson x6
Tanjiro x6
Osmosis Jones x5
Harry Hill x5
John J. Sheridan x4
Sam I Am x3
Shana x2
Jarro x1
Godzooky x1

Because the day has been slow, presumably due to the Labor Day weekend, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to end the day. I don't want people to feel pressured to rush their rating when they have been spending time with family and friends. That goes for all major holidays btw, especially since we are heading towards the end of the year (time needs to chill, geez).
Amen

KingOfMoths

Smash Rookie
World's biggest mama's boy:

Chance - 25%

In terms of horror reps for this game, Jason is in an interesting place. Of course, the most obvious thing about his addition is his iconic value, being the modern horror villain and the figurehead of the slasher sub-genre ever since his inception. Silent, brutish, and deadly, Jason's presence allowed him to become immediately iconic for any who watched his films, allowing for him to become one of the most celebrated figures in the medium, despite the fact the idea of Jason as we see him wasn't born until the third film in the series. This, combined with the fact Jason has crossed paths with WB characters before in MKX, gives him a lot of potential to appear... if it wasn't for rights issues. While possibly solved, the issue of Jason's ownership is still murky to most people, as Warner only truly owns the first film, while the co-creators of the series also have gone into a feud over the question of ownership. Still, this uncertain nature of his ownership has led to the cessation of development to the dedicated game to the series, and ever since the arguments started, we have yet to receive any new Friday the 13th media. I don't think this is a complete deal-breaker for Jason's chances, but with how iffy his licensing is, there is likely a lot to sort out should we ever see the masked man again.

Want- 100%

As I said before, I love the horror genre, so any rep being added for it would be a dream come true. Not only does that continue to hold true for Jason, but he's the jackpot of the entire group of characters to be added, both showing PFG's skills as negotiators and their favor towards getting reps in general. To add to this, Jason is just a plain cool and surprisingly complex character, (arguably) only killing others out of a desire to get away from teens causing riffraff due to their realization of his and Pamela's deaths. For his playstyle, Jason would likely be right up my alley, being a big bruiser with a lot of powerful attacks. Using various weapons he uses throughout his series (such as his trademark machete, various blunt weapons, a downward harpoon stab, and his brute strength), I'd imagine the goal of his character would be pressuring your foe into making a fatal flaw, which can be exploited into giving a deadly blow. As for other benefits, I think his skin potential is quite high due to his various appearances, while having a mechanic where he gets stronger after taking a good amount of damage (signaled by his mask falling off) would be a fun gimmick. As for his speaking, I say having the voice of Pamela ordering him to do his actions and target the cast would be awesome to hear.

Not Ness:

Chance- 30%

Mob Psycho 100, while not on the level of major shonen its cousins at Jump provide, is still a pretty popular manga/anime series, being celebrated as one of the more recent faces for non-Jump shonen series. While this would be not overly important on its own right, something to note of is that the series is once again relevant, as the anime is set to receive its third season quite soon. While they don't own it directly, Warner Bros' Japanese branch distributes Mob Psycho's anime, so there exists a line of communication for Warner to access the rights to the series at hand. However, something that does challenge Mob's chances exists in the form of competition, mainly from other manga/anime reps. As mentioned, Mob Psycho 100, while big, isn't crazily so, so when it comes to using their resources, PFG may be more motivated to pursue bigger targets due to the costs of communication, ultimately challenging the chances Mob has in getting in. To add to complications, as noted by an earlier comment, Mob Psycho 100 and One Punch Man are owned by the same person, and with both gaining the third season to their animes soon, I think PFG would be more interested in going after the latter, as its connection to Jump, larger following, and unique potential for abilities (since making Saitama work would be an interesting exercise for PFG), could result in Mob being shafted in favor of the caped baldy. While it is still possible for Mob to get in as a simpler, lower-key rep, I think his chances are complicated by these factors.

Want- 35%

I generally lack familiarity with Mob, mainly due to the fact I never watched Mob Psycho. That being said, I think the idea of a psychic character in a fighting game is something that isn't explored enough, so Mob would provide a good lens into that archetype. Generally, there is a lot to do with his abilities, from telekinesis, to creating energy beams, to even using his psychic powers to create a freakishly large stalk of broccoli. As for his mechanic, his percent gauge could either provide a Lucario-esque mechanic of increasing his damage, and/or give him a powerful attack once it hits its max level. These mechanics could ultimately allow him to stand out compared to other users of psychic powers, ultimately blending the art of mental mastery and magic together in a small, fun package.

Noms:

Homelander- 10x
Mothra- 10x

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ch ch ch Ah ah ah

The issues with the split between the creators stands as the biggest barrier to Jason getting in, that's a lot of parties to appease and they have led to the Friday the 13th game getting shut down early which was a massive shame. Otherwise, if they can get beyond that legal minefield, Jason's a strong, iconic choice, his franchise is pretty much THE slasher series and has a lot of material to work with that they won't be stuck for ideas.

If you want a good look at the series I highly recommend Dead Meat's Kill Counts for the series, particularly the recounts where James does deeper dives into them and the BTS than his first goes at them.

Jason would be wicked to play as. I loved the straight forward slasher approach taken in MKX but I can also see Multiversus have some fun with some of his more iconic kills. Multiversus is no stranger to morbid attacks and items (Hello Arya's pies) so I can absolutely see them decide that one of Jason's moves should be him slamming a sleeping bag around or folding a bed. He also has great costume potential with the classic appearance but also the likes of Jason X and Uber Jason too.

Noms:
All on Tyrion Lannister

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Day over.

Rate Courage from Courage The Cowardly Dog, as well as The Doctor from Doctor Who.

Here are some videos to get into the mood to discuss the dog with a contradictory name:

And here are some videos to discuss the time traveling doctor with a british police box:

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Courage

Chance- 60%
Out of the old school Cartoon Network series Courage is one of the bigger mainstays in it. The only issue he has is mainly tougher competition from other CN mainstays.

Want- 50%
I don't really mind Courage as much. He isn't a bad pick either for this series.

Abstain on Doctor Who

Noms
Tien Shinhan- x5

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
"The Things I Do For Love..."
Courage
(They didn't have pink so i used red, which references the color of Courage's Name from the Title of his show)

His Theme: Courage the Cowardly Dog by They Might Be Giants
Alt Theme: End Credits from Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog: Straight Outta Nowhere

60%: Courage is one of the most popular, well liked, and memorable shows in Cartoon Network's Catalogue.

His show is one of the most recognizable series in the Cartoon Cartoons lineup and has continued to have reruns all throughout the network, presumably from the 90's to the early 2010's and even after that the show still rerun on certain accusations, Courage also has a Complete Series DVD set, some crossovers with the other shows in old video games, and a crossover with Scooby-Doo! which was a year ago, too.

In spite of his status, Courage is probably not the most highiest possible character to get in the game yet, when it comes to Cartoon Network the most likely options are the ones with that had more time in the limelight examples would be Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, and Ben 10(Adventure Time is currently in the game while Powerpuff Girls & Ben 10 are rumored to come next) but that doesn't mean there's no hope, since Courage is the one of most popular characters he could be one of the characters in the 2nd front to appear after the main popular shows are added, plus he is demanded by people and was including in some prediction list i've seen, Cartoon Network also feels like a brand that has so much potential for Multiversus with all it's all-star roster of characters there's so much potential for most of them to shine & even get relevancy in the game.

And Even if there's the chance of him not being likely at the moment that doesn't mean Courage's chances are that low.

100%: Courage the Cowardly was a show i remember watching a lot back then whenever it aired(almost, i believe), but it also has a special place somewhere, Courage is what i consider one of my favorite characters of the cartoon network list, he's a cute and innocently nice dog, one who sometimes always acts in situations despite how afraid he is, despite being a scaredy dog he's willing to do something to save the owners he loves(Though Eustace always gets the short end all the time, hehe).

Courage would be interesting to play and based on a concept piece showing how he'd fight, he would be a very expressing fighter, Screaming to cause stunned effects or earthquakes, Sticking his tongue out, turning into various items for attacks, and having a good sortement of costumes to choose from the show such as his Eggplant Costume and His Servant Outfit from Courage Meets The Mummy.

I also hope Marty Grabstein reprises his role as Courage when he makes it, even if Rick & Morty didn't get their actor due to certain potential reasonings or was busy simply, i want to see Courage's actor return even if the original audio sounds good enough you can still bring him back to do interactions & the screams wouldn't be a bother.

"I'm the Doctor"
The Doctor
His Theme: The Twelfth Doctor's Theme
Alt Theme: The First Doctor's Theme

59%: The Doctor is from the long running BBC British Action-Mystery TV Show "Doctor Who" based on it's status the series is the most popular series ever in the UK and has been going on for 26 Seasons(Jesus).

The Connections Warner Brothers Shared with the series was providing the sounds for a Multi-Media Spin-Off Called Torchwood and Handled Media Releases of Every Season for Doctor Who from 2000 to 2016 in North America, We can't forget about the time Doctor Who appeared in LEGO Dimensions too, taking form of his 12th Self with the other doctors as his switchable appearances, The doctor also plays a role in the story mode helping Batman, Wyldstyle, and Gandalf, and those currently only Batman got into the game from the main three of the game, the doctor would feel like he'd bring a small LEGO Dimensions Reunion if he shows up.

Not Sure How Strict BBC is with letting Doctor Who appear in other media though by the looks of things they might not be the kind of company who'd turn down the offer of the doctor appearing in a fighting game full of different Warner Brothers and Soon Other Media Characters.

What Could Hurt his chances is the fact that he's not top priority right now since WB Games wants Multiversus to fill in the roster with a majority of warner properties though when their done with that we might be able to see Doctor Who Eventually.

60%: My Exposure to Doctor Who was with LEGO Dimensions, i have seen a family guy reference that flew through my head when i was young(Yup) and The show did air one time on Disney XD not before some pre-teen at the community swimming center i used go to was mimicking the doctor

I had been wanting to watch the series and was intrigued on what it had, but i never did manage to get all the dvds to watch a 26 long season show(back then it wasn't that far though i didn't know), though the only dvd i have is the faceless ones, which i haven't seen since i wanted to watch it alongside Straight Outta Nowhere last year, i'll get up to that very soon, hopefully.

Anyways, I think The Doctor would be a nice addition, seeing him use his gadgets in battle would be nice to see, the one weapon i know he has is the Sonic Screwdriver which can effect anything so that's one i know he has.

Nominations
Prohyas & Vambre
Kazuma & Co.
Uncle Grandpa
Victor & Valentino

Edit at 9/10/22 at 7:40 PM: Never Thought i'd receive two likes before, it's kinda...appreciating.

Edit at 9/11/22 at 3:25 PM: able to "get" Doctor Who Eventually(FIXED)

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Faint Courage (Game Over)

Chance - 90%. There's really nothing holding him back, he'll probably get added eventually. Despite this game generally leaning towards more recent CN characters, I have no doubt that we'll eventually get classic characters (Johnny Bravo was in the original leak, after all). Once that seal is broken, there are probably series that will be higher priority (Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, etc.), but Courage is beloved enough to not have to worry about being ignored. Hell, unlike a lot of other shows from that era he's actually had a brief stint in relevancy, with a Scooby Doo crossover film releasing last year. The only thing he has to worry about is if the team thinks he has enough moveset potential, which I don't think is a massive issue - I could see him being like Tom and Jerry, where Courage "attacks" in reaction to paranormal activities happening around him.

Want - Abstain. I've never watched Courage

who's the doctor?

Chance - 30%. I don't feel like the Doctor is overly likely. Don't get me wrong, I know how iconic the series is (especially across the pond), but the series isn't owned by Warner and I don't think it's an IP that they would go out of their way to get. I don't know how much moveset potential The Doctor has, but he seems to be Just a Guy so it's not like they would be going out of their way for that. There's also the issue of The Doctor being played by multiple people over the decades. Who gets to be the top slot, and who is added as an alt. There's just a lot of variables that make me rather unconvinced the doctor will get in. I guess we'll see.

Want - 0%. I hate British people and don't want to see them or their "culture" in this game (seriously though, abstain because of the usual reason).

Noms: Bob Odenkirk x Max.

D

Deleted member

A Mad Man in Blue Box
Chance - 10%
Doctor Who is an iconic scifi franchise. Ths franchise is full of iconic elements, the Daleks, Cybermen, the Tardis, the Sonic Screwdriver. The Doctor has been portrayed by 13, soon to be 14, mainline actors, along with two extra doctors, not counting spin off stuff. The seires is extremely long running, set to celebrate its 60th anniversary next year, which will see the return of the ever popular David Tennant and the introduction of the new Doctor Ncuti Gatwa. Which means that were likely going to see a lot of promotion for the franchise, like we did back in the 50th. The big thing a Doctor who rep faces is that it's not a WB franchise. The franchise is owned by the BBC. WB have have had some connection to this franchise. They've apparently put out some releases and Doctor Who is on HBO Max, with its inclusion on the service being treated like a big deal in marketing. However. That may be about to change. There have been recent roumors that Disney+ is in talks to pick up the rights to the seires. This could not happen, or it could be untrue. But I'm not sure how to would effect the franchises chances here. HBO and the BBC also often co produce shows together too. Doctor Who also featured in previous WB produced Mega crossover Lego Dimensions, with the then current 12th Doctor playing an active role in that game's story. The Doctor is often treated as a pacifist, but they've been shown fighting plenty of times, and we already have some non fighters on the roster. You'd have to get creative, but I think a moveset could be made. There are plenty of gadgets you could pull out. The obvious question you'd have to ask with the Doctor would be which one. Gatwa will likely be the current one by the time something like this would even happen, though he could have a short stint in the role and we could be onto his successor instead. Them instead choosing a fan favorite version of the character like the 10th Doctor is something I could see. They could perhaps work regeneration in as a mechanic, though that would take a lot of work. I don't think this is super likely, but it's a big enough part of pop culture that I can't call it impossible.

Want - 100%
Doctor Who is a very important franchise to me. It'a a pretty corny show, and definitely has some issues, but it's something I've been a fan of since I was very young and has been part of my life in some form or another since. Of coruse I'd want to see it represented in this game. They'd have to get creative with the Doctor's moveset, but it is definitely possible. You could use the Tardis for some time rewinding moves, the Sonic Screwdriver, Venusian Aikido, K9, could have them pull out a Dalek blaster. I'm a fan of all the doctors so I don't really have a preference on which one they went with. Though I'd proablly go for 10, 12 or maybe 4 just for the iconic factor. I'd be pretty happy with this! Reason for the high rating is that I do not think this is happening, but I'd be super excited if it did.

The Things I Do for Love
Chance- 95%
Another Cartoon Network classic. Courage faces competition with other CN faces. WB put out a Courge and Scooby Doo crossover film fairly recently. WB have tried to get revivals of the series off the ground a few times, but it's never quite worked. It's worth noting that Courage was not in the previous Cartoon Network crossover fighting game, but since we don't know the reasons for why, it's impossible to know if they woyld even matter here. Courage isn't really known for being a fighter. Rather the opposite. But I don't actualy think that matters too much in terms of this game. Velma can fight Superman! They'd definitely be able to do something with Courage. The show is full of wacky goings on and mystical objects that could be used in his moveset, and his scared nature could actually make for an interesting mechanic. If the game goes on long enough then I actually think he has a pretty good shot.

Want - 98%
I really like this show. It's one of my favorite cartoons. I love how it mixes its horror and comedy elements. Courage is a fun character and I'd definitely want to see him in this game. I'd be interested to see what they do with him.

Noms to
John Spartan
Krypto the Superdog

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Courage

Chance: 55%

This show was one of the many classics CN shows that aired during the late 90's and early 2000's and was decently popular. While there are a lot of cartoons to pick from CN's golden age, Courage recently got a boost in chance thanks to a new crossover film with the Scooby-Doo gang. Plus the creator, Dilworth, has been trying to make a new series for a while, although plans keep falling through for various reasons. Regardless, it's clear that Warner Bros still has Courage on their mind so he has a good shot.

Want: 95%

Courage was a very creepy show that contributed to my love of the horror genre. I haven't watched the show in a long time, but still so many episodes stick out to me like the weremole episode that scared me as a kid, and the one where Courage's family stays at a motel. It's the one where King Ghidorah makes a cameo in. The show also had some beautiful episodes as well (the one with the flying squids, the one where Courage saves a humanoid cat from her abusive situation, and the one that explains what happened to Courage's parents). Combine that with some comedy and you got a recipe for a classic show. Courage himself is a lovable protagonist and has plenty of slapstick and wacky moments from the show to make for a good moveset, so I would love for him to appear in MultiVersus.

Fun fact: The main villain of King Kong Escapes is a scientist named Doctor Who. No relation, just a funny coincidence.

Chance: 30%

Doctor Who is a giant, famous franchise that started in 1963. It has memes, it appeals to different generations, it's referenced in pop culture all the time, and is still consistently airing to this day. Originally I was going to give a lower score since at first I thought that Warner Bros only had connections to the series via home video releases and Lego Dimensions, but apparently Doctor Who is on HBO Max and is marketed heavily on there which goes a long way to make the MultiVersus devs seriously consider Doctor Who. Still, BBC are the ones who own Doctor Who and because of the high pedigree of the IP, it certainly will not be cheap to acquire. And with the budget cuts over at Warner Bros, that may prevent Doctor Who from happening.

Want: 60%

I haven't gotten the chance to get into Doctor Who. It's certainly a series that's on my radar, but I've been busy with other shows. But it definitely seems cool and my best friend gushes about it a lot and maybe if the Doctor does get into MultiVersus, that may finally convince him to play the game. So It's a win on multiple levels to me. Plus. it's such a huge IP that it's hard to say no to it.

Noms:
Madoka x15

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
A Mad Man in Blue Box
Chance - 10%
Doctor Who is an iconic sicfi franchise. Ths franchise is full of iconic elements, the Daleks, Cybermen, the Tardis, the Sonic Screwdriver. The Doctor has been portrayed by 13, soon to be 14, mainline actors, along with two extra doctors, not counting spin off stuff. The series is extremely long running, set to celebrate its 60th anniversary next year, which will see the return of the ever popular David Tennant and the introduction of the new Doctor Ncuti Gatwa. Which means that were likely going to see a lot of promotion for the franchise, like we did back in the 50th. The big thing a Doctor who rep faces is that it's not a WB franchise. The franchise is owned by the BBC. WB have have had some connection to this franchise. They've apparently put out some releases and Doctor Who is on HBO Max, with its inclusion on the service being treated like a big deal in marketing. However. That may be about to change. There have been recent roumors that Disney+ is in talks to pick up the rights to the seires. This could not happen, or it could be untrue. But I'm not sure how to would effect the franchises chances here. HBO and the BBC also often co produce shows together too. Doctor Who also featured in previous WB produced Mega crossover Lego Dimensions, with the then current 12th Doctor playing an active role in that game's story. The Doctor is often treated as a pacifist, but they've been shown fighting plenty of times, and we already have some non fighters on the roster. You'd have to get creative, but I think a moveset could be made. There are plenty of gadgets you could pull out. The obvious question you'd have to ask with the Doctor would be which one. Gatwa will likely be the current one by the time something like this would even happen, though he could have a short stint in the role and we could be onto his successor instead. Them instead choosing a fan favorite version of the character like the 10th Doctor is something I could see. They could perhaps work regeneration in as a mechanic, though that would take a lot of work. I don't think this is super likely, but it's a big enough part of pop culture that I can't call it impossible.

Want - 100%
Doctor Who is a very important franchise to me. It'a a pretty corny show, and definitely has some issues, but it's something I've been a fan of since I was very young and has been part of my life in some form or another since. Of coruse I'd want to see it represented in this game. They'd have to get creative with the Doctor's moveset, but it is definitely possible. You could use the Tardis for some time rewinding moves, the Sonic Screwdriver, Venusian Aikido, K9, could have them pull out a Dalek blaster. I'm a fan of all the doctors so I don't really have a preference on which one they went with. Though I'd proablly go for 10, 12 or maybe 4 just for the iconic factor. I'd be pretty happy with this! Reason for the high rating is that I do not think this is happening, but I'd be super excited if it did.

The Things I Do for Love
Chance- 90%
Another Cartoon Network classic. Courage faces competition with other CN faces. WB put out a Courge and Scooby Doo crossover film fairly recently. WB have tried to get revivals of the series off the ground a few times, but it's never quite worked. It's worth noting that Courage was not in the previous Cartoon Network crossover fighting game, but since we don't know the reasons for why, it's impossible to know if they wpuld even matter here. Courage isn't really known for being a fighter. Rather the opposite. But I don't actualy think that matters too much in terms of this game. Velma can fight Superman! They'd definitely be able to do something with Courage. The show is full for wacky goings on and mystical objects that could be used in his moveset, and his scared nature could actually make for an interesting mechanic. If the game goes on long enough then I actually think he has a pretty good shot.

Want - 98%
I really like this show. It's one of my favorite cartoons. I love how it mixes its horor and comedy elements. Courage is a fun character and I'd definitely want to see him in this game. I'd be interested to see what they do with him.

Noms to
John Spartan
Krypto the Superdog
There are some small mispellings on here.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Stupid Courage! You made me look bad!

Chances- 50%

Do I need to say that Courage is a classic Cartoon Network character? Well he is and I say he has a decent shot at getting into MultiVerses. This is despite the issue of competition from other cartoons from the era. Of particular note would be the Powerpuff girls. I wouldn't be surprised if Courage does make it.

Want- 75%

I grew up with Courage. I would be happy if he got in the roster.

Didn't you hear that the Doctor think bow-ties are cool?

Chances- 35%

When I nominated The Doctor, I was thinking of his appearance in LEGO Dimensions. I wasn't aware of the connections ivanlerma ivanlerma pointed out in his rating. While these aren't strong connections, I do feel they HAVE better connections to WB than some of the other characters we have rated. If anything, the Doctor may be the most likely character from overseas that could join MultiVerses. I can say this since Godzilla might not make it due to Legendary leaving WB.

Want- 80%

While not my favorite sci-fi series, I did quite enjoyed Doctor Who. I watched much of the 9th, 10th, and 11th Doctor's runs with the 11th being my favorite. I fell out of watching the show during the 12th Doctor's run. I can see the Doctor's interactions with Rick and other characters in the roster. As the 11th Doctor would say "Geronimo!"

My noms:
Code Lyoko rep x10

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I am going to keep the day live for at least one more day since people are still leaving ratings. Personally I don't mind a slower pace as long as all of you don't. After all It gives people more time to write what they want to say, plus it prevents burnout.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
A doctor, and a miracle worker

Chance: 10%
Doctor Who is a long running, iconic series about a very British alien who travels spacetime doing sci-fi things in a phone booth. It is a British institution, like James Bond and Winnie the Pooh. While the franchise's relationship with WB is remarkable, fact remains that the good Doctor is owned by the BBC. This makes licensing a wholly different beast from most other characters since I can't think of many that are owned by a national government. Of course it's not impossible or even a major challenge, Doctor Who is an entertainment property and has been in videogames before. But it might mean certain requirements that a crossover-focused forever game might not be able to promise. There's also all the hubbub about Disney courting Doctor Who to their own streamer, and if it's true, then cheap-ass Zaslav won't be winning any bidding wars against the Mouse. This might complicate relations between parties and make the Doctor less appealing to WB (or maybe not, as they'd still be a huge get).

Not a Whovian but I respect the show. And I imagine it could be a lot of fun, lots of continuity to be referenced, should be a delight for the fans.

Literally me

Chance: 90%
Courage is one of the most celebrated CN shows. Courage is one of the founding Cartoon Cartoons and is still closely associated with the brand. Fondly remembered, popular, iconic, I think he's a guarantee. Probably not a priority as there are bigger shows and more apt combatants. But odds are he'll be here eventually.

Didn't watch Courage as a kid because, well, it scared me. I, like Courage, just couldn't handle all the spookiness and unlike the pup I had the option to change the channel and see Kick Buttowski or some other mindless junk. As an adult, I've doubled back and watched a couple of episodes people have recommended and I really liked them. I am able to appreciate horror now and honestly the show delivers that. Dunno how they got to make this for a kids' network but yeah. Courage is a no brainer for this game.

Noms: half to Dream and half to House of the Dragon

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Jason Voorhees
Chance: 27.14%
Want: 77.86%

Mob
Chance: 33%
Want: 70%

Noms List

75+

50-74
Lion (Animal Planet) x65
Sayaka Miki x55

25-49
Jolyne Cujoh x42
Madoka x40
Code Lyoko rep x40
Dream (The Sandman) x38
The Mask x37
Sheldon Cooper x35
Mac & Bloo x31
Marceline x30
Huey Freeman x30
Geralt of Rivia x30
Rhedosaurus (The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms) x30
Tien Shinhan x30
Homelander x30
Mothra x30
Wile E. Coyote x25
John Spartan (Demolition Man) x25
Tyrion Lannister x25

1-24
Chowder x23
John Gotti x20
Evangelion character x20
Simon the Digger x20
MythBusters content x20
Space Ghost x20
Leonardo (TMNT) x15
Jackie Chan x11
Alfred E. Neuman x11
John Stewart x10
Rosie The Robot x10
Regular Show characters x8
Sam I Am x8
Snow Miser x7
**** Grayson x6
Tanjiro x6
Osmosis Jones x5
Harry Hill x5
John J. Sheridan x4
Shana x2
Jarro x1
Godzooky x1

Day over.

Rate The Gilmore Girls, as well as Naruto Uzumaki.

Some videos to get into the family mood:

And here are some videos to get into the ninja mood:

Last edited:
Top Bottom