• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Lanky Kong: 0.2% Nope.
Want: 0%

Fawful: 1% He could represent the Mario and Luigi series at least.
Want: 100%

Drill Dozer: 4.19%
Captain Toad: 3.21%

x5 Competitively Overpowered Character

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Lanky-
Chance: 0% I don't even need to explain.
Want: 0% as playable (See above), 50% as an AT.

Fawful-
Chance: 5% because he'd rep the M&L series.
Want: 80% because he's a cool character from a series of great games.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The extra nomination post has been updated.

Lanky Kong's chances and want: 0% - Him getting in over K. Rool, Dixie, Cranky, and even Funky would be both extremely surprising and extremely disappointing.

Fawful's chances: 0% - I don't think there's going to be a character from one of the Mario RPGs, and even if there is one it's likely to be Paper Mario.
Want: 1% - I'd take him over Paper Mario and that's about it.

Jill prediction: 2.10%
Captain Toad prediction: 2.59%

Peppy Hare x5; Not much of a chance but I'm a bit surprised we haven't rated him yet. We rated Panther after all.

andimidna

Smash Master
Lanky Kong:
Chance: 0.2%
He is currently the least likely DK newcomer out of every single possibility IMO.
He is the closest thing we have to a deconfirmed DK character except Kremlings and Tikis
Because, Diddy is using his main thing, what does he have left, really? He was very unlikely before, but now Diddy has his reach.
I find Pauline, Rambi, Tiny Kong, Candy Kong, Chunky Kong, and even Wrinkly Kong to be at least 0.1% more likely than him. And they won't happen.
Want: 32.5%
I don't usually give scores in this range, but here it fits.
I like a lot of the more obscure choices, but mostly only when I like they're design and I see a lot of potential for uniqueness, which I'm not seeing here.
Fawful:
Chance: 0.9%
He didn't make it into Mario Kart 8...
If Nintendo was going to suddenly start pushing Fawful, I'd expect at least some indication, Rosalina got noticed with 3d world, so where's his "HERE I AM" game? I don't remember seeing him recently... (but I haven't played Dream Team, and I woudn't be surprised if he's there)
I think he should have been able to earn what Pink Gold Peach earned... :laugh:
Honestly, I've started losing hope for Bowser Jr recently, and Paper Mario is the more requested Mario RPG character, also, for an unlikely villain character, I'd lean towards King Boo
Want: 45.5%
I like the potential, but I would like to know what chortles are before ranking higher. ;)

Pre:
Jilllll: 6%
I think she'll rank the best out of the new characters we've been rating for a while (except Sceptile and Chorus Men for obvious reasons)
Captain Toad: 2.5%
Can't see this one getting much love.

x2 Chorus Men
x1 Ridley
Edit: Has Mallo ever been rated?
AND...
x2 Ooccoo and Ooccoo Jr (Where they're from? Just guess... hehehhe...)

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Lanky
Chance: 0% - He'd never be considered.
Want: 0% - I'm not a fan.

Fawful
Chance: 1% - He's never appeared outside of the Mario & Luigi RPG's and he didn't even make an appearance in Dream Team.
Want: 0% - I honestly just found him annoying.

Jill prediction: 3%
Captain Toad prediction: 4%

Nominations: Calling to the Night x5

We've never rated a song before, but there's a first time for everything.

Last edited:

TheZombiePig

Smash Apprentice
Lanky: .1%
There are much more important DK characters.
Want: 5%
Meh.

Fawful: 4%
Mario is at 5 as is, and if we get a 6th, it'd likely be Bowser Jr, or Paper Mario. He's a great option to rep the RPG games, but Paper Mario stands out as a more viable option.
Want: 90%
He's just so delightful.

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Lanky Chances - 0.25%
Lanky is my favorite Kong from one of my top five favorite games of all-time, but I don't want him in Smash as playable.
Want 0%

Fawful - 3.5%
Too much competition in his own series let alone all other characters. and if we get a Mario RPG rep it is Paper Mario or bust. He would make a great Assist though.
Want 0%

predict Jill 2.5%
predict C. Toad 2.5%

Dr. Eggman x3, John Raimi x2

chronomantic

Smash Ace
-Lanky Kong
Chance 10% - Very unlikely that he gets in before Dixie since she's the more prominent and more popular Kong left. He hasn't been playable in a while and was not featured in the latest DK installment so that doesn't bode well for him at all.
Want 70% - I like him he was my favorite in DK64. His extremely flexible limbs could make for a unique moveset.

-Fawful
Chance 40% - So I'm not sure about his chances. He looks too much of a minor villain to me.
Want 70% - He has tons of abilities in his repertoire, he'd be fun to play as.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lanky Kong - 0%

Eligible or not, he's not getting in. He appeared in one major game and a spin-off, that's not enough for him to get in over K. Rool, Dixie, or even Cranky. They would all get in before him, that I'm certain of.

Want - 5%

He's a cool Kong, but....not before K. Rool, Dixie, or, again, even Cranky. Sorry Lanky.

Fawful - 10%

While he is popular....he doesn't have much of a following for support to be in Smash. Not to mention Rosalina heavily harmed the chances of any other Mario newcomer.

Want - 70%

Why not? I see quite a bit of potential in him, with the various wacky abilities he's used throughout the series, with the help of his vacuum helmet, and the dark powers he gained in Bowser's Inside Story. I really liked him as a villain, too.

Jill Prediction - 3.22%

Captain Toad Prediction - 1%

Spyro x5

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Lanky Likelihood: 0%
Want: 10%
Fawful Likelihood: 4%
Want: 50%

Jill: 4.1%
Captain Toad: 2.9%

Rhythm Rerate x5

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Ridley:
Chance: 87 percent; in the court of law, all evidence of him not being in would be seen as circumstantial, and Sakurai's M.O. would almost directly implement his actions to prove null and void.
Want: 100 percent; I believe the poster with the long speech (@shrooby) said it perfectly.

Palutena:
Chance: 91 percent I believe she is highly probable, but just do not see her as necessary or exceptionally unique. Potential to be, sure, but not really with a specific gimmick/play engine. Worthy, for sure, but it has only been one game shes reappeared in.
Want: 57 percent I think she would be a lot of fun, but in the grand scheme of characters I want, there are plenty of others I'd much rather have. She is not in the less than fifty percent, reserved for character veteran like Falco, Snake, and Toon Link, though.

andimidna

Smash Master
Ridley:
Chance: 87 percent; in the court of law, all evidence of him not being in would be seen as circumstantial, and Sakurai's M.O. would almost directly implement his actions to prove null and void.
Want: 100 percent; I believe the poster with the long speech (@shrooby) said it perfectly.

Palutena:
Chance: 91 percent I believe she is highly probable, but just do not see her as necessary or exceptionally unique. Potential to be, sure, but not really with a specific gimmick/play engine. Worthy, for sure, but it has only been one game shes reappeared in.
Want: 57 percent I think she would be a lot of fun, but in the grand scheme of characters I want, there are plenty of others I'd much rather have. She is not in the less than fifty percent, reserved for character veteran like Falco, Snake, and Toon Link, though.
Groose doesn't usually count votes when they're 29 days late ;)

Today is Day 228, and we're rating Lanky Kong and Fawful

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Ridley:

Palutena:
I admire your optimism, and I hope that Ridley is truly playable. But now, it's time for Lanky Kong and Fawful.

Lanky Kong

Chance: 3%
The only reason I'm giving him a 3% instead of something like a 0.5% is because he's actually a recurring character in the franchise. Other than that, he really isn't that likely.

Want: 20%
Only for the sheer troll potential that he has, potentially screwing over K. Rool and Dixie fans (not that I have anything against them. I want both of them in).

Fawful

Chance: 0%
Assist Trophy material at best.

Want: 0.5%
Eh.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Three days in a row? Oh my.

Lanky Kong - 0%
It's extremely telling that his last appearance in a video game was Brawl as a trophy and sticker.
Want - 0% - Much as I liked DK64 and its cast of Kongs, I can't say I have any desire to see Lanky playable in Smash.

Fawful - 0%
At first I was thinking Fawful would be worthy of at least 1% as a recurring villain in the Mario & Luigi series, which seems like enough of a qualification to at least keep him in the running for Smash. Then I found out that he wasn't actually included in the latest M&L game, he has yet to appear outside of that series, and he didn't get a trophy or even a sticker in Brawl. In fact, the only acknowledgment of him in Brawl whatsoever is "FWFUL" being a random name option, which is kinda neat but nevertheless very telling. That information tells me he has no chance of being considered as a playable Smash character, and so a zero he gets.
Want - 0% - No thank you.

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Lanky Kong:
Chance: 0%
Sometimes I laugh at the characters that our community is able to come up with. Crazy, obscure characters that have no chance of making it in. A category that Lanky falls under. I really don't think I have to explain it, but I will anyway.
- Last appearance was a trophy in Brawl
- Not even remotely important to the DK series.
- So many other DK characters would get in over him. (Dixie, K. Rool, heck, even Cranky and Funky have better shots at playability)

Never played DK64 (I have no soul, I know) and I don't like the idea. So many other more deserving characters.

Fawful:
Chance: 1%
*sigh*
Here's one that I wish weren't so, but Fawful's chances are pretty much zero. He didn't appear in the last M&L game, hasn't appeared anywhere other then M&L (Not even Mario Kart. I mean, seriously Nintendo, Pink Gold Peach gets in over him? WTF!?) He isn't impossible as he actually did play a really big role in the M&L games, which is still a relevant franchise, but a franchise he is no longer part of.

Want: 85%
Favorite Mario character, hands down. This guy is just hilarious, I can just manage him running around in a fight screaming out his bizarre quotes at the top of his lungs. Might make a good assist trophy, but his chances of being playable are incredibly low.

Jill Dozer Predictions: 4%
Not shown as an assist trophy, but does that really mean anything? Helerin wasn't either.

Captain Toad Predictions: 10%
Only chance Toad really as at being playable. And hey, he's about as relevant as Rosalina XD

x5 Double Trouble: Ridley and Rool

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Lanky Kong: 0.1%
Technically possible, but his only real chance was if he was the third partner in TF... and that chance would have been ridiculously small... and ridiculously unlikely in the first place. That said his arm stretching could be cool for swinging off of unreachable ceilings and the like, so he's viable if they add more partners for upcoming DKC games, and then potentially Smash 7 or 8 if he gets popular enough... but definitely not now...

Want: 1%
Dude has extendo arms! I mean, I now Diddy has them too in Smash, but he can't Gum Gum Pistol! He doesn't deserve the spot, but I used to play Dhalsim in Street Fighter II so it'd be nice to see a Smash version.

Fawful: 0.5%
Mario and Luigi RPGs don't get a lot of representation in Smash, though if they where to decide on I guess it would be this guy.

Want: 10%
The character's cool, but I think a Thunderhand move for Luigi and/or a stage is really enough representation... Mario is still the Platformer King, the RPGs are just a bonus.

Dori Kururi: 3.2%
The Japanese pun's so much better then 'Jill'. Either way, I think she's been dropped for Tempo.

Captain Toad: 6.4%
White toads can't jump! I see inflation because Toad fans...

Oh, I has extra noms...

I believe Spyro is locked for tomorrow because of a tie, right?

If not then Spyro*10
If I'm right OP character*10

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Dang it, I missed on rating Zip ... ... ... xD

Lanky Kong
Chance - 0%
Nope

Want - 0%
Not the least likable Kong, but still not a likable idea by any chance

Fawful
Chance - 1%
It'll be surprising enough if we get Paper Mario. Getting villains from Mario RPGs is pushing out luck a little

Want - 55%
While I'm mostly indifferent, I'd enjoy this a little. But not losing sleep over it.

Predictions
Jill - 7.3
People might be optimistic, even though I personally think she even missed the AT boat on this one seeing how the Drill Arm from Kid Icarus seems to do exactly what her AT did.
Captain Toad - 6.7%
Hey, it's like getting Toad, but one that can't actually jump!

Nominations
x5 NFC Smash Trophies

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Oops. Turns out I do actually have time for one more rating!

Lanky Kong:

Dixie and K. Rool shoot possibly the most entertaining Kong of them all's chances to ribbons. If only he'd of appeared in Tropical Freeze he'd of had a chance.

Lanky's long reaching arms also seem to have been borrowed by Diddy Kong this time round, making him even more redundant a choice, and unlike Dixie and K. Rool he's not got too much popularity on his side.

Want: 50%
Now usually when I do a 50% it's because I don't care one way or the other. But this time it's actually because I'm conflicted. Lanky Kong is my favourite Kong of all...but I don't feel he deserves that Smash playability, especially over the tritagonist or the antagonist. I can't bring myself to give him any higher, but I like him enough to not want to rate him any lower.

Fawful:
Heavy Mario competition still; Bowser Jr isn't exactly out of the running yet nor is Paper Mario and technically Captain Toad is still in the running. All three have stronger reasons for being in, adding to the fact the RPG games tend to get ignored in favour of the platformers, and that Paper Mario is probably the most popular of the three RPG series, with Mario & Luigi in a not too distant second place.

Hey, at least he's more likely than Geno as a Mario RPG rep.

Unfortunately for Fawful, he's competition for my obvious biggest want, and I do believe Jr. is also more deserving of a Smash position than this fury filled fella. Fawful being an assist or a boss would be the perfect solution for me, but as it stands I can't bring myself to want anyone outside the friendly fungus...and begrudgingly the bratty prince.

Predictions:
Jill: 6%
Relatively popular AT, although she pales in comparison to Little Mac, Isaac, Saki and Ray in popularity,

Captain Toad: 3%
O-oh darn. I had a whole mega post prepared for the Captain, but the secret to great tragedy, like comedy(or both in this case) is timing.

DAMMIT.
Sorry Captain, I have failed you. Hopefully some of the other Toad Brigade at least show some want.

Nominations
x5 NFC Smash Trophies
Also genuinely interested in reading about this one when I get back.

Okay, I'm off on my honeymoon with the missus for realzies now.

Laters!

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Lanky Kong:
Chance: .001%
Never going to happen.
Have you seen his face? Nightmare fuel.
Fawful:
Chance: 5%
I have to join everyone on the AT bandwagon here.
Want: 70%
I'd like to see him.
Nominations:
NFC smash trophies x2
Frederick AT x3
P.S. @ Groose Groose I think you forgot to add my noms from day 226. I can't blame you, after I wrote that rant and all:awesome:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Updated Want Chart:

So Lanky and Fawful, huh?
Lanky: 0%
K. Rool , Dixie and Cranky Kong are our best and most likely only options for DK newcomers. It's either them or no one.

Eh.

Fawful: 5%
I have a hard time seeing him getting picked, especially with Bowser Jr. still out there, and the chances of a 6th Mario character are very low.

Want: 75%
I really like him. I consider him to be the overarching villain of the Mario & Luigi series, and he is one of the most interesting Mario characters out there. Mustard, Fury and Chortles; what's not to like?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Fawful Chance: 2.5% Not much to benefit Fawful other than Superstar Saga that just released for Virtual Console as if it helps Isaac's and Andy's chances. :troll:
Fawful Want: 25% Prefer Geno over him.

Nominations: x5 Ayumi Tachibana

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The Krappiest Kong:
Chance: 0.5% - Lolnope but I still go by my rule that no true Nintendo character has an absolute IMPOSSIBLE chance.
Want: 0% For Celestia's sake NO!

Fawful:
Chance: 3% - Popular, for sure, but not an overall important character in the Mario series.
Want: 10% - Would be higher but Daisy, Jr., Waluigi, Toad, Dr. Mario's return, AND Dr. Luigi all need to happen first.

Predictions:

Jill: 7.89% - I love this assist, always have always will, and hope she makes the jump to playable.
Captain Toad: 4.56% - Ok now this is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel. It's regular Toad or bust, buddy.

Nominations:
Warrior of Light x3
Tails x2

@ Groose Groose - Warrior of Light is the one from Final Fantasy I, and the representative of the Light side of that game in Dissidia Final Fantasy (I am referring to the one with heavy armor, a shield, and horns on his helmet)

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Both characters chances are absolute zero, I also rate them as 0% want. Lanky Kong is pretty uncharismatic, while Fawful only comes off as annoying, and is of low importance to his franchise.

Nomination: Shadow the Hedgehog (Not as a full playable, but as an alternate costume for Sonic)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

x5 Chaos 0 (???)
Groose, Chaos 0 is from Sonic the Hedgehog!

Lanky Kong and Fawful have been added to the Directory.
If you have rated Fawful, check to see what you've said on his day!

Lanky Kong
Chance:
0%

Lanky Kong is insignificant to the franchise. He isn't as important as King K. Rool and Dixie Kong, doesn't have rising star popularity like Cranky Kong, doesn't have some popularity like Funky Kong, and he isn't re-occurring like Tiny Kong. Lanky Kong was only in two games... and that's it.
I imagine that there would be tremendous backlash if he got in.
No. Why Lanky Kong over King K. Rool and Dixie Kong, two characters that I want?

Fawful
Chance:
0%

A winner is not you, Fawful.
Rosalina's reveal decimated the chances of many minor Mario characters. Bowser Jr. was hurt but is still seen as the next best option, Toad is on life support, Paper Mario comes from a series of popular and successful Mario RPGs, and Dr. Mario is a veteran. I think that these characters will get in before Fawful.
Heck, I'm unsure that they will even return to Fawful in the Mario & Luigi games.
The fact that he died in Bowser's Inside Story and didn't return in Dream Team makes me think that his death was final.

Fawful is an awesome character! That doesn't mean that I want him in Smash. He would be a waste of a slot in my opinion. He would make for an awesome Assist Trophy, however!
But... if he got in over other characters that I want... then I WILL HAVE FURY!!!!!

Jill Prediction: 8.00%
She survived the Assist Trophy massacre... I dunno if that's enough to push her in Smash.
Captain Toad Prediction: 2.97%
Toad is on life support... I imagine the Toad Brigade will definitely make his want go through the roof.

Nominations: "X" Protagonist 5x

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311

Today is Day 228, and we're rating Lanky Kong and Fawful
@ AustarusIV AustarusIV

Haha; my computer loaded the wrong page

Lanky Kong:
Chance: .2 percent; Sakurai Factor. Diddy took his Lanky long punch. Why are we rating him? This is weird.
Want: 40 percent; favorite Kong, but he has no business being in, not even as an assist unless he is with Tiny and Chunky

Fawful:
Chance: 2 percent; competition is rough here, and he is not important
Want: 1 percent; he seems funn, I guess

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Lanky Kong:
Want: 2%
This crazy Kong just digs this tune!
HUH!

Fawful:
Chance: 2%
Want: 80%
Fawful is pretty cool. I'd like to see him playable but that will never happen.

Predictions:
Jill: 3.5%
Captain Toad: 7.2%

Nominations:
Paper Mario x10

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Updated Want Chart:

So Lanky and Fawful, huh?
Lanky: 0%
K. Rool , Dixie and Cranky Kong are our best and most likely only options for DK newcomers. It's either them or no one.

Eh.

Fawful: 5%
I have a hard time seeing him getting picked, especially with Bowser Jr. still out there, and the chances of a 6th Mario character are very low.

Want: 75%
I really like him. I consider him to be the overarching villain of the Mario & Luigi series, and he is one of the most interesting Mario characters out there. Mustard, Fury and Chortles; what's not to like?
So Chrom, Robin, and Sceptile all got the boot?

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Chrom will probably only ever be on the chance chart, he has a good shot but he has a sizeable hatebase on SmashBoards.
In the most recent chart, only Sceptile and Robin moved off. A week or 2 ago Chibi Robo and Takamaru moved off. And about a month ago Dixie Kong and Bandana Dee moved off. Those are the only changes to the want chart I can remember, other than the characters already on it moving around a bit.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
This for both

Lanky kong and flawful

And chance and want

0%

Lanky: not relevant anymore (chance)

Flawful: too many mario characters and bowser jr and paper mario he can't top them.

And the want part

Burigu

Smash Ace
Lanky Kong:
Chance: 0.0001%
He has been neglected in his own series
Competition from Dixie, blah, blah, blah.

Want: 1%
I prefer the more iconic Dixie

Fawful
Chance: 2%
He is the main villian in the series, or at least recurring enough and relevant to the series
The RPG series of the Mario franchise never get that much compared to the more iconic platformer games

Want: 7%
He is a funny character, and has potencial but I prefer the Mario characters we already have

Predictions:
Jill: 3.02%
Captain Toad: 4.1%

Nominations
Bandit x 5

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129

Might not be the same frame, but the angel.. I mean angle looks near identical. I'd hazard it was stretched slightly to pretend it's a different angle, but since it's on a screen and photo'd off-kilter I can't check for certain without a good hour of manipulation... others are probably more proficient at ti than me though, so try them!

(see, it's a pun because pit's an angel)

EDIT EDIT:

Turns out I didn't need that long! I would bet that it's the exact picture they used.

Not quite pixel perfect, but a translucent overlay worked out in 20 minutes shouldn't be that close if it isn't the same image.

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
I don't see a need to jump right in and rerate Miis again right now. Not only am I 100% confident that Cheezey Bites debunked it, but I also don't think it's wise to plunge into something that has yet to be fully explored.

Groose, Chaos 0 is from Sonic the Hedgehog!

The fact that he died in Bowser's Inside Story and didn't return in Dream Team makes me think that his death was final.
1. The monster from Sonic Adventure? I forgot how he levels up to Perfect Chaos; it's been years since I played that game. I just always refer to him as Chaos now.
2. [collapse=Fawful] He also died in Superstar Saga, but I guess that death was more ambiguous. I do think they'll resurrect him somewhere down the line; he is pretty popular.[/collapse]

I do try to work in all the votes that come in up to fifteen minutes or so late, but 29 days is just a little out of my comfort zone. I don't even have that data stored anymore, so I would have to plug in every score again to see how one vote would change the average.

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Lanky Kong

Chance - 0% - Um... even outclassed by Crakey, I don't think he has enough wiggle room to be considered.

Want - 10% - Semi-interesting, but I'd rather have K. Rool instead.

Fawful

Chance - 0% - Grave is rolling like moss-less stone. Rosalina has overturned small chance into nothingness.

Want - 30% - Funny Fawful is funny, but has problem of not having fit for laughs in role. Assist via Trophy seems more fit than playable, no?

Predictions

Jill - 1.76% - May just be an Assist Trophy again.

Captain Toad - 2.35% - About what Toad would get, basically.

Nominations

Fountain of Dreams Stage X5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom