• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
Don't like it. Simple
and you thought it was a good idea to skip Tito, and go out right of your way to diss mine huh?

Gotta be honest buddy, you're kinda making this place very unpleasant

do I even bother rating yours at this point? Assuming no matter what score I give it, you're gonna bash everyone else's anyways?

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
and you thought it was a good idea to skip Tito, and go out right of your way to diss mine huh?

Gotta be honest buddy, you're kinda making this place very unpleasant

do I even bother rating yours at this point? Assuming no matter what score I give it, you're gonna bash everyone else's anyways?
To be fair, we did post at practically the same time...

Anyways, 9/10 for your Corn.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Well, in that case, he'd still be skipping haruka

anyways, 9/10 for your Vampyra

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Assuming no matter what score I give it, you're gonna bash everyone else's anyways?
That makes no sense. You're getting mad at me for giving you a bad score, but refusing to give me a score because you think I'm gonna cry or smthn
I need to get paid for this stuff, man
And who's Tito? Must've canceled her

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
That makes no sense. You're getting mad at me for giving you a bad score, but refusing to give me a score because you think I'm gonna cry or smthn
not quite...

I'm mad because this is your consistent routine.

Nothing but rude remarks every single time

I get critiquing, but you're taking it a bit too far

oh, and @Haruka Ishijima 8/10

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
not quite...

oh, and @Haruka Ishijima 8/10
While I definitely agree with what you're saying, I wouldn't bother getting too heated about what he says.

After all, he's been doing a pretty solid job of self-destructing his account (Strike...4 is coming up, I think?), so just roll with the game and leave him to his devices.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
7.5/10

Admittedly I'm not 100% sold on her expression, I can't quite determine why. Other than that, however I like it. Good color combinations, good artwork, and fitting for the spookiest time of the year.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
7.5/10

Admittedly I'm not 100% sold on her expression, I can't quite determine why. Other than that, however I like it. Good color combinations, good artwork, and fitting for the spookiest time of the year.
6/10

It's ok.

Edit: :ultgreninja:'d

Mamboo07 Mamboo07

8/10

You might end up having to kiss that avatar goodbye soon ;)
(And so will I)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You are clearly very confused and salty. I'm just gonna go back to rating avatars.
Mamboo07 Mamboo07
Nice to see you've changed your mind.

D

Deleted member

8/10
Much better than the other Kirby pile you had, but the blacks and yellows resemble too hard

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Fat Metaknight is quite possible one of the most cursed things I've ever seen. But since this is the month of terror, gotta hand it to you. I am SPOOKED. 10/10

D

Deleted member

6 outta 10

Gotta be honest, the picture you just left in the Ultimate social thread would be a better avi for you. :bowser:

Top Bottom