• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I have no idea what it is but it's jolly and fun.

Ps: I'm from Toledo, Ohio:)

6.5/10

D

Deleted member

5/10
Oh god.... poor Zelda... um... congrats!?
That's it. Die Ganon.
...why? :|

10/10
Your heart cannot possibly sustain itself without knowledge on the awesomeness that is the anime she hails from.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

8/10
Warlock punch ralely hits though. Congratulations to those who get it to work.
Excuse me for not watching that much anime. I only really play videogames, but I watch some cartoons once in a blue moon.

10/10
It's fine, I'm just kidding. I didn't mean to put you down or anything.

D

Deleted member

9/10
Ganon must be proud of wrecking and rebuilding the bridge countless time to create a gigantic Jigglypuff. (I hope somebody gets the joke.)

I'm going to wait later for people to come to this thread. It's pointless if it's just 2 people.

D

Deleted member

5/10
Ganon became old with gray hair and started a bad habit of doing staring contests too often.

And he was mad about being bottom tier in Brawl so he created an army of gigantic Jigglypuffs. Using a bridge. Logic at its finest.

D

Deleted member

9/10
It's okay, as long as GANON IS FINALLY FAST. Even with aid, it's still a miracle.
He blends in quite well.

D

Deleted member

7/10
HE'S NOT IN YOUR FRANCHISE! You should have no quarral.
Wouldn't that make him a complete clone of Captain Falcon then? :p

10/10
OH CRAP. Uhhhhh.... His attacks hit harder! He's like.... better captain falcon......!
Like Dark Pit, not different at all, exept he's a bit better...?
No.

Top Bottom