• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

D

Deleted member

8/10
His twilight princess design isn't my favorite, but it's still cool.
PMDT knows how to use fan service. ALT SKIIIIINS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Okay, now I'm onto Mr. Game & Watch! Unlike all the other characters, he'll be the only character I'm doing in my Smash History theme (besides maybe Villager, but I have a ways to go till I get to him) that I'll use images of all his tilts, smashes, and air attacks. This is because unlike every other fight, G&W's moves are unique in that all of smashes and such use a bunch of different arsenal of items.

10/10

D

Deleted member

-100/10
Game and watch being Game and watch. Looks like something I would draw in preschool :v

I never knew G&W lived in Ganon's Castle.

D

Deleted member

Aw, can you give me a genuine answer please? I don't really like moving onto my next pic without knowing what your honest opinion of the pic is. And don't rate bad just cuz you dislike the character. :p
Okay, I'll be more... sane.
4/10
G&W's design is plain by himself but he is one of the more unique characters in Smash. Just a little too lightweight.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Alright, I see... you can still make jokes, just leave them crossed out and give the real answer along with it. ;)

I would probably get a better quality pic, but this is the best pic I can find of his art in Brawl.

10/10

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

4.000000001/10
A background adds very little.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Ya know, most of the pics I'll do of his specials won't look all that different except with different backgrounds, cuz he doesn't really change at all between games. Should I show pics of him using the specials in Brawl and Melee too, or just do one pic for each special in different games?

EDIT: I did just noticed that his nose is smaller, but still. :p

10/10

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Ya know, most of the pics I'll do of his specials won't look all that different except with different backgrounds, cuz he doesn't really change at all between games. Should I show pics of him using the specials in Brawl and Melee too, or just do one pic for
each special in different games?

EDIT: I did just noticed that his nose is smaller, but still. :p
10/10
Just leaving this here...

10/10

D

Deleted member

7/10
Uhh.. he has a frying pan... a helmet... a hammer... interesting arsenal you got there.

D

Deleted member

9/10
The cheapest move in the game. You know that when it's luck based.

D

Deleted member

*Gets Multishined in the face*
Ow... But Shining takes skill to execute properly, unlike Judge which is like "Lol 9."
7/10
Where do those supporting people come from?

D

Deleted member

8/10
It's nice that fox fires so many lasers. Oil panic is that much easier.

Top Bottom