• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate the above character design!

darkvortex

Smash Lord
9/10
all time great monster design. Not over designed. You know exactly what he's about.

Deboss-Candelira.jpg

Poisandra (Power Rangers)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
7\10

It's ugly but that's kinda the point. tbh though I could do without the big pink lips? They kinda take it from creepy to funny

Charlotte_Linlin_Anime_Infobox.png

Big Mom (One Piece)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
6 \10
could be bias because the host is a movie I like but that's a good fish monster. Really gross (in a good way). I do think it's best when kept hidden in the film through

Emporio_Ivankov_Anime_Infobox.png

Emporio Ivankov ( One Piece )

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
8\10
Not my favorte Shredder (2003) but he's still really cool

Shredder_(RotTMNT)_by_Dilan-1920.png

Shredder (Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) |

darkvortex

Smash Lord
6\10 That's a scary monster. Very prehistoric. Could maybe do without the hair but I get why it's there

Senor_Pink_Anime_Concept_Art (1).png

Senior Pink (One Piece)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
3\10

I mean this is clearly a children's show character so I don't know if I'm hr target audience but as generic fantasy hero goes it's just okay.

Vaseraga.png

Vaseraga (Granblue Fantasy)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
8\10 Very graceful. Tells me everything I need to know about her personality. should have been in smash over Corrin

480px-Npc_zoom_3040063000_01.png

Narmaya (Granblue)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
7\10

I'm not a huge fan of the in house style for Pokemon but she's cool. Regal and powerful

Luke (SF6)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Chunky himself is a 10\10 but original chunky is like a 7 or 8. good for what it is but I like Bride, Seed or Cult better

Shao_MK1_render.png

General Shao (Mortal Kombat 1)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
5\10
Was never a huge fan of these guys but they're completely fine. Object with two hands is an over done platfomrer boss design but he's nest enough

sub-zero (mortal Kombat 1)

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
10\10

Kefka is great. He looks silly but is meant to. people forget that Kafka isn't some powerful god, he's an average magic user who manages to take over the world by force of will. this court jester look is just perfect

Havik_MK1_render.png

Havik ( Mortal Kombat 1)

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
8\10 - pretty basic but the artstyle really makes it is

Quan Chi from the MK4 Arcade Cabinet

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
4/10

Ok design at best, points removed for how much I hate the Yellow Devil.

(Sidenote, The Geologist's body resembles multiple notable locations on the old Battle Royale island before it got sucked into the black hole)

Coalossal
I appreciate the concept, though considering the comparatively really unique designs of its predecessors in its evolution line, it's a little disappointing to see it being just another "bipedal monster" of sorts. That said, I do like the tower of burning coal and the burning insides, plus the asymmetry that gives it a more chaotic look. Decent 6/10, I guess!

Sagat (Street Fighter)?

Top Bottom