• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Pikachu

ChanseyMaster

Smash Cadet
I've been playing Pikachu seriously for a few weeks now. Could you suggest any ways for me to improve? (Other than the Up+B ledge guard, I'm already working on that)

Here's a recent video of my Pikachu.

Anyway, thanks for any help.

[ChanseyMaster]

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
That was pretty slick. I noticed the dair was your best friend. Just practice a little on the timing of the ledgehopped uairs when he's off the stage or use the nair to knock further out. All in all, great work.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
good pikachu, average fox. The Fox has the technical aspect down, but he's just simply running head first into everything.

Suggestions for your Pikachu:
- Teach it Surf
- Evolve it into a Raichu

that is all...

quam

Smash Cadet
pikachu is my best character. i find his b-air pretty good and you can easily juggle others with his u-air. practise the thunderflip technique(up smash to thunder), its helpful

D. Disciple

Smash Master
How do you get killed by a uthrow to thunder? Your DI must be horrid.

Nice Pika, too tired to critique at the moment. But i like how you were using uair to flick him infront of you, try to get in an usmash or something after that, to make it look sexier.

N64

Smash Champion
but uthrow doesn't actually lead to thunder at any percent, unless you have horrible DI. It simply does not have enough stun to make thunder unavoidable.

anyways, looks good. I liked the nair->grab and the general jolt chasing.

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
hmmm...i'm really not good enough to critique your pikachu, but i think it's pretty dang good. i just recently learned of all this advanced stuff and now the game is suddenly really addicting lol. uhm, was wondering if somebody could help me out with short-hopping though? it's insanely hard, but it looks like a key element in playing with pikachu

-edit
ahh sorry, this probably shoulda gone in the melee discussion...

Top Bottom