• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RATE / COMBO Video

alphameric

Smash Ace
Saturday was smash day.
Now I have ~60gb on footage and I simply had to put it to use.
With that said, I made a short combo video featuring my ganon <_<

HIGH QUALITY
Stage6
stream / download

LOW QUALITY
YouTube
stream

I've been playing ganon for a bit and I've learned all the tech there is regarding him; however, everyone knows tech skill is nothing without application :psycho:
Anyways, any and all comments/critiques are welcome :)

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
nice ganon. the best advie i can give you is get your friends to be better or egt better friends. you cant get much better without good competion. the jigs seemed to be trying to DI into your fist and what was with the CF throwing random Fsmashes around?

also i hope you take note of 0:27 and see what a big difference Fast Falling makes.

aLee

Smash Cadet
nice vid. kinda short though but very well edited. i cant get over the quality, ****ing amazing quality lol

Renth

Smash Hero
5 out of 10

the combo strings were very basic and if there was a string it was only about 3 hits good **** though keep at it.

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
You seemed to have all the technical aspects of Ganondorf down, but as mentioned before, you need better friends. The video was well put together, though, and I loved the Jiggs break.

Linguini

Smash Master
That was editted in a pretty **** cool manner, especially the Jigglypuff part.
Th video itself was ok, you got your technicals down, but some of your move choice, uair instead of bair etc. you should get better with. I agree with sensai, the editing was top notch, especially the jiggs part. Good ****.

Warugu

Smash Rookie
I think the combos are not so interesting.
You should record a video against bowser this is much fun :)

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
The editing is SEXY...and the best part was the volcano kick...

7/10...the editing saved you...Personally I'd say more stomps but eh...that's not what a good ganon would do...

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Very good editing. Yeah like everyone was saying the combos weren't long but, I prefer short combos that kill rather than long flashy moves that do nothing. But you kinda had a few hits and misses with that. But yeah your Gannon seems fine. How well does the Jiggly play against you?

alphameric

Smash Ace
First, I'd like to say thanks for the comments guys.
I try to combo as much as I can, but I usually end up killing people before anything fancy and/or ridiculous occurs.
As for my friends, they are generally better than me with certain matchups (marth, ic, c.falcon), but since I've picked up Ganon, I've narrowed the gap a bit.
I'm going to a tournament with some of the best in Canada next week, so hopefully I can get some good matches capped and uploaded.

How well does the Jiggly play against you?
I'd say we're almost even now, although that's not saying I don't often get caught in a WoP :p

Top Bottom