• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RATE and CRITIZE my Friend on these videos.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Please Critize my friend. He wants to know how to beat me and how to get better. I play as many differen't characters so you can see what he needs improvement on. I'm not looking for tips for me I want you to critize my friend.

Jigglymaster(Marth) vs The RARE King(Wolf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs51emAZ4yw

Jigglymaster(Sonic) vs The RARE King(Wolf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3cZal_gfdM

Jigglymaster(Mario) vs The RARE King(Wolf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AHza6XHvJY

Jigglymaster(Jigglypuff) vs The RARE King(Wolf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hePiDOdGrB8

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
You both need alot more airgame.
I thought I told you only on him not me. If you looked at my description it says I play many differnent characters. He plays as his main the whole time (wolf) while I play Mario, Marth, and Sonic which none are my main. My mains are Jigglypuff and Diddy Kong.

Zeldasalsa

Smash Cadet
u bothneed to work on stuff. like they said, more airgame. ur friend is waaayyyyy too predictable. from a distance u can predict either a fsmash or blaster is coming.

Narcotic_

Smash Rookie
[watched the Marth match]

Less F-smash. Tell him to use the standard A-combo as an alternate to F-smash.

No wasting time when you're off the stage. On your first death, your friend spent WAY too much time standing around and not enough time edgeguarding.

Practice d-air. Several times throughout the match he [could've] spiked you.

Work on the approach. F-smash is NOT a good approach, especially if he uses it that often. Shorthop to n-air is effective, shorthop blaster, etc... anything but just dash f-smash.

Work on how he gets back from the ledge. Hop a bit to the down left/right with an forward-b, stuff like that.

He's way too predictable.

:034:

Smash Hero
Needs more reflector, more bair/fair approach and your friend needs to play a bit smarter. Fsmash, Dsmash and blaster are good moves, but not his only moves. There were moments where he could've chased and edgeguarded but instead he just uselessly used blaster. Or when he could've used a lagless fair when you walked to him but instead he charged his dsmash.. Tell him to be more aggressive.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
your friend spams fsmash way to much and you shield grab him way too little. I don't think I saw a single shield grab throughout the one match I saw. Wolf's fsmash just beggs to get shield grabbed and your friend spams it way too much. Also you should both work on your airgame like stated above. You both need to work on utilizing your characters entire move sets.

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Oh. Dear. God. Where to start?

Let's start with smashes: WAAAY too many smashes. ESPECIALLY Dsmash. Dsmash is Wolf's kill move, it will get you the kill. DO NOT USE IT FOR ANYTHING ELSE. Kills only, that's what it was designed to do. Save it until you need a kill.

Fsmash, excellent damage dealer. However, it is the THE MOST PUNISHABLE of Wolf's moves (That you woulc actually use for fighting, recovery moves don't count) There's like 2/3 of a second where you're just sitting there saying, "Please, punish me!" Use Fsmash in higher play and you WILL get punished for it. Lay off of the Fsmash. The only thing it's good for other than being there. Is punishing laggy moves, you know, when they can't shield or spotdodge and punish you back?

Whoawtf, it auto-posted. >_>

ANyway.

Like the others have said. MORE AIR GAME.

You have absolutely no idea how QUINTESSENTIAL Wolf's airgame is to him. Bair and Fair are Wolf's bread and butter moves, they should be your most used Wolf moves. ALWAYS APPROACH IN THE AIR, that is the safest possible approach method, whether with a Bair or an Fair, whichever works. ALso, look at videos of Germ and Lucien and see how they play. And notice how little Fsmash they use... Anyway

RARE King

Smash Cadet
Less smashes and more air-game? That seems to be my problem a lot. I would like to thank everybody here for helping me to get better.

Top Bottom