• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rant Time: Mother ****er, stupid **** bitin' mother ****ing stupid pain in the ***es!

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
Ah guys, I'm have a heck of time to trying to beat Puffballs Unite, It's an event just in case you don't remember, where you must defeat Kirbys with all unique powers from each of the characters I have, they don't have a high damage ration with which when I press up-b up-a or any high powered smash attack they don't go flying off the stage in a blurry streak of Pink puff balls. They SPAM Kirby's Down-B his midair up-a smash his over-a knock back smash and they're power copying b moves, like bowsers fire beath pikachus thundershock yoshis inhale. I HATE THEM!!! ALL OF THEM!!! I TRIED TO LINK MY MAIN, CAPTAIN FALCON, MARIO almost everyone I'm remotly good at. Sheez, I'm not asking for advice just ranting. But anyone saying they had trouble with that event would certainly cheer me up :p

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
I hated it too, because they weren't light enough to die when you just touched them, and they'd do things to stall like spam Fire Breath or arrows, or Pika's Thunder. It was infuriating.

Then again, I only played Melee once since I got Brawl on Release, and in those 6-7 years of Melee I was pretty nubbish. I bet if I took the time to return to Melee and get used to it, I could crush that event. I remember beating it by spamming the Spin attack and/or Luigi's D/F-Air.

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
Well i just got Luigi after getting Young Link ( which I am so-- freaking-- PLEEEASED!!! ) And I do remember being able to wallop all the Kirbys with Luigi. So after taking break I'll go try it again.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
if you lack roy just stand on a platform with falco and u-tilt --> shine them in groups. or shine them in groups. u-tilt is good because it keeps shine fresh (when it's staled to about 5% the shine doesn't OHKO).

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* I mean I tried like forty times and I still losed but I guess I could try again.

ps

I tried with Luigi all his up-b turned out to regular coin attacks. If you get what I mean.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
have you considered just unlocking falco on 100 man melee and then doing this? most of the event matches are stupid and gay as hell and tend to make you gimp the cpus with some gay strategy.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
have you considered just unlocking falco on 100 man melee and then doing this? most of the event matches are stupid and gay as hell and tend to make you gimp the cpus with some gay strategy.
This^^^^ Any event match where you need to kill a "XXXX Team" is easy if you have falco cus his Shine is pretty much always a OHKO.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Fox is also good.

Using real characters like Kirby and Link is ill-advised because the CPUs will wear you down with numbers unless you do something slow like ledgecamp Bairs with Kirby or something. And if you're just going to gay them to death anyways you might as well do it quickly.

edit: Fox isn't good for this particular challenge he's actually quite bad at it because the walls preserve the Kirbies but he's good for event matches usually.

Dark Popo

Smash Cadet
Ah guys, I'm have a heck of time to trying to beat Puffballs Unite, It's an event just in case you don't remember, where you must defeat Kirbys with all unique powers from each of the characters I have, they don't have a high damage ration with which when I press up-b up-a or any high powered smash attack they don't go flying off the stage in a blurry streak of Pink puff balls. They SPAM Kirby's Down-B his midair up-a smash his over-a knock back smash and they're power copying b moves, like bowsers fire beath pikachus thundershock yoshis inhale. I HATE THEM!!! ALL OF THEM!!! I TRIED TO LINK MY MAIN, CAPTAIN FALCON, MARIO almost everyone I'm remotly good at. Sheez, I'm not asking for advice just ranting. But anyone saying they had trouble with that event would certainly cheer me up :p
Easier when you don't have a lot of characters unlocked, only the certain ones to get to that event.

Grabs and throws ftw. :chuckle:

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz

if its the one with all the kirbys i just spamed shine with fox...xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The last trophy tussle is good enough to rant about, but I managed to beat it with, Ness I think. hehe, the event with pickachu and the two pichus was a little annoying, and then event 51, as always. But yay, just got FD. Now I'm going to do the 15 min man melee thing with Dk, I hope I get that. :3

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Just shine with Falco (or Fox) and it should be no sweat

btw.. to much swearing on the thread title don't you think? lol..

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll try that, then. Thank you. ;p Yeah, but I guess a few events could make you say that after a while, if you weren't doing well, or something randomly messed you up. lol

mostwins

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4742-8002-0115
I had alot of trouble with this one too.

untill i used DK and did Down B that is

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
Just shine with Falco (or Fox) and it should be no sweat

btw.. to much swearing on the thread title don't you think? lol..
]IT i woulnd be better to use falco since his shine sends them up rather then left or right. if u use fox u will get really anoyed cuz they will just keep bouncing iof the wall unless ur on the platform..but then ur open for for kirby ownge.

Top Bottom