• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranked Tournament #1 (N.A. Finals!)

firo

Smash Ace
Moonshadow is still in Virginia right now, and he said he'll be coming back on Monday in order to play his match.

I should be on late tonight and/or most of the day tomorrow so I can get some of my matches done.

HolyPie

Smash Cadet
I'm not exactly sure what EGX is, but yes, I am able to play online :)

Count me in.
European player.

HolyPie

Smash Cadet
sign me up
So you mean that IS properly signing up?

Seriously, I've read the Application Rules, and there were 5 things you had to fill in.

1. Your name.
2. You clan ( wich I don't have )
3. Your AIM or MSN so you could be contacted easily
4. If you prefered EGX or P2P
5. Where you lived.

My apply DID have all these things.
Dair's didn't.

So tell me, what's wrong with mine?

HolyPie

Smash Cadet
I made my apply at the correct thread I guess.
Please count me in now ._.

Moocow007

Smash Ace
alright well i haven't been able to contact moonshadow and i'm not going to be home for the rest of the night soo...idk

HolyPie

Smash Cadet
Omfg! This time my apllication WAS posted in the right thread, and you just ignore me now if I ask you to sign me up as well.

What's wrong O_O

Moonshadow

Smash Rookie
Okay, so i contacted moocow007 earlier this afternoon and we agreed that 10:30ish would work for both of us, its been an hour, and he still hasn't responded...

Moocow007

Smash Ace
sorry moon unexpected things came up, we've just been having bad matching times i guess. if you're online before 3-ish today we can get this done otherwise surri can figure something out.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Perfect timing, reading week (a week off uni) happens right as the tourney starts... can't do my match until I get back by the end of this week (don't have my computer or controller). If waiting that long is okay, then I'm still in. Apologies.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Perfect timing, reading week (a week off uni) happens right as the tourney starts... can't do my match until I get back by the end of this week (don't have my computer or controller). If waiting that long is okay, then I'm still in. Apologies.
Bah, I really cant though tourney is already behind...i have to give Agony the default win for now.. hopefully you'll get the chance to play your loser bracket round >_<

On a better note 2nd Round has officially started! Check the brackets and find your foes. Contact information in the application thread if you're having troubles setting up a match

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
Kefit vs Fireblaster 0-2

I really hope that my next opponent doesn't live on the other side of the country from me :p

Also I should try to avoid doing things like bairing a falcon back towards the stage in a serious match x_x

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Surri-Sama vs Firo 2-1

ggs man...cant believe i lost that Fox ditto xP

Kefit, your next match is with Daed...but its not due for a while so...and he lives closer to you then Fire does...i think xP

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I just figured that out. He lives a bit closer, but I dunno if it's enough to make a difference. I guess we'll see xP

D

Deleted member

superboom get on aim before saturday or i can't play until monday

Superstar

Smash Champion
I tried telling Surri by IM, but...

I lost 2-1 vs Dair, yeh. No johns, we both had rust. Different reasons rust, but there nonetheless. :D

Top Bottom