• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranked Tournament #1 (N.A. Finals!)

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
B-Rex is going to be dropped from here and Ladder, he is not active...I am currently trying to get hold of Jel through AIM
When is the best time for you Surri-Sama ill be online tonight untell like 6am or so. if I dont see you tonight then I wont be home tomorow untell like 2am or so.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I expected something like that agony, this being the first tourney. I’m sorry it had to happen to you but it was unavoidable. Inactivity is this community’s #1 problem, I plan to use results from this tourney, to prevent similar things in the second one. MooCow will provide you with a challenge though I promise :D

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Daed said he more then likely wouldn't be able to play so i bumped him to progress the tourney =.=;;

you guys had over a week to sort that match out :\

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
smoke2jointz vs kefit

2-1

that was a close shave
haha, yeah it was. I thought I had you for a moment there on our last lives. You deserve the win with that stupid final combo you got though :p

Although the best part of the match were all the suicides in the first two games.

D

Deleted member

sMoke2jointz vs Moowcow007

2-0

sMoke2jointz vs Fireblaster

2-0

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Surri is gonna quit smashboards he told me so.
don't bother with the tournament anymore.

He can't look at least once in smashboards to update his active tournaments/ladders

:)

D

Deleted member

Agony you're supposed to face me then next if you look at the bracket

and i don't got msn

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Well after a few years delay...I've pushed agony into the lose vs S2J

So I'll PM both of yous (SuperBoom & S2J) because chances are no one has come here in a long time xD

D

Deleted member

prepare to get your *** kicked superboomfan

maybe around sunday time if thats ok with you

D

Deleted member

hahah i should

i'll try to advertise the time on the livestream thread in advance and get livestream equipment of my own

Top Bottom