• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random money matches for herb. Taking anything non video game related. ANYTHING!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I know you said nothing video game related, but I would definitely do a mario party 4 money match with you.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Haha I would do a freestyle money match and I would do a mario party money match too.
sweet. Want to do best of 1 or best 2 out of 3? The competitive ruleset is 25 turns and all characters are legal. We can have 2 other non-biased players that will be there as place holders (so we won't have to play with computers). Whoever places higher out of us two wins the money match.

By MLG Mario Party 4 Ruleset:
25 turns
The first map is always Shy Guy's level (it's the most neutral stage)
If we do best 2 out of 3 then you have these legal counterpicks: Paratroopa's level, Toad's level, and Boo's level. Goomba's level and Bowser's level are banned.

$1-$2 money match?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Pencil Fightin MM

1 Dollar

Number 2 American only

First pencil to be broken loses.

Top Bottom