• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random money matches for herb. Taking anything non video game related. ANYTHING!

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Ok we have a deal. one dollar kunai throwing match. Bring them or you automatically lose your dollar because it is... CONFIRMED!!!
Alright, now to net me a ride to HERB.
LOL.

I might possibly get Mom Canceled before then, so be on the lookout for that.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Dr. Neo, let's have a $1 money match to see who can buy the opponent the most chick-fil-a food for the entirety of HERB 3 weekend.

null55

Smash Master
that's the mm. we have to kiss each other.

whoever gets the most woozie has to pay up.

yes bromo.

null55

Smash Master
hew yeah dude vintage NCers are the ish.

lol and you don't remember that one time at HERB2 me and you were randomly playing PP and l0zR in a 2v2, and just to be an ******* i SD'd on purpose for my last life, took your second to last stock, and then came down and killed you (high percent), and said like "gtfo i got this". it made me lol on the inside, but you said mean things afterwards.

null55

Smash Master
haha, **** at you appreciating that now. but then you ***** me. you were like "yeah i hope you do horrible at this thing." lol then you apologized cause you felt bad. good times with strangers.

null55

Smash Master
lol no, i was talking about verbally. but we should def play some friendlies. i need more and more midtier practice.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Zero Gamer I would do that, but under my rules. 1$ money match, no more than 1 page and we both pick two players a piece to judge. They have to be completely random though. Accept?

Also Eikelmann, I'll mm you if I can use a piano/keyboad. I can't play the violin. And you would of course have to lower the price a whole lot.
Lol, those aren't even in the same class.

If I can use a turn table and laptop, you can use a piano.

Whats the highest you'll do?

null55

Smash Master
seriously, dr. neo, d1cks in each other's mouths MM... come on!!! just $1!!

TheLake

Smash Master
Ahh young love *sighs*

But any hoot i dont know what all this herb nonsense is or where its even at

but this thread is to much win

Handstand walking money match?

Techno loving jig mm?

Disgusting things to eat mm?

Dutch oven mm?

Top Bottom