• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random fun flashgames

Sirias

Smash Champion
66m or so on the QWOP.
I shant try that ever again.

Kasablanca on that MyBrute thing.
I shant play that ever again either.

WINTER BELLS!
The one with the Bunny.
That one's fun. c:
In fact I'll play it now...

Too hard on laptop mouse.
Need proper mouse.

Afropony

Smash Lord
That mybrute game is fun.

I entered that tournament that seems to happen daily or whatever, look how ******** the match I lost in was;

http://icarusaus.mybrute.com/tf/6955789

I'm a lvl 5, it turns out that guy is lvl 13.
Ahahah, that happened to me one time as well. You think you're going so well but then out of nowhere they 1HKO. It's the only bad thing about having a panther.

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice

Afropony

Smash Lord
that qwop game is really hard but i managed to hump the ground to victory 101.4 m

as for brute still underfeated XP i always pick the weak people to vs =P

is alright http://www.funny-games.biz/warfare-1917.html
OMG I just fought your mybrute with one of my accounts (forforfor)

You were so lucky!
I used my best weapon at the start and decided to stop using after 1 turn. Then I kept throwing or dropping my other weapons away.

I did end up killing your bear on my last shot though. If he didn't attack for one more go I would have had you because you were only hitting 1's.

I'll fight you again tomorrow..

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
wow u are right.. your guy is really strong u will probably win next time i got lucky XD
the double mace thing pwns plus awesome armor and thickskin i gotta get some of that

Eagle

Smash Lord
At first I was like, oh gay I got a stupid net. But, I was against this guy who had a dog and a bear and I netted the bear at the start and won. :D

Top Bottom