• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

random entrance

Ridley5000

Smash Apprentice
who do think has the most random unexplainable entrance in the SSE
i dont mean just the playable characters, you can mention bosses too

for me its either sonic's entrance or ike's, they both come out of nowhere...

Rudra

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon and his appearance on the Island of Ancients. It was epic though. (just...odd)

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
Snake also appears out of nowhere. I mean, 2 minutes talking to Otacon and they could have explained it.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Lucas is walking through an abandoned zoo for no reason. What's he trying to do?

Also Snake's first appearance was pretty stupid. Seems like he's been waiting there for a long time. Then he talks to himself when he comes outta the box! :psycho:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ike. I knew he was coming, and it was STILL random to me... plus they were definitely on some wide open plains, so wouldn't they have seen him way before he got there?

Crazy....

Ange

Smash Lord
Yoshi must have one of the strangest. I mean he just HAD to sleep in the woods RIGHT were Link draws the sword. I guess he's one of these random appearing characters lol.

But.. Ike... did he just randomly teleport to the battlefield? I mean he cant even RUN that fast as MK and Marth does. Ike pretty much destoryed every logic possible there lmao.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
But.. Ike... did he just randomly teleport to the battlefield? I mean he cant even RUN that fast as MK and Marth does. Ike pretty much destoryed every logic possible there lmao.
Ike doesn't care about logic. :p

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
besides ike i think metaknight. he came out of nowhere and just started fighting marth

diddy's and ness' were cool but expected

Puffs

Smash Ace
Most everybody.

Specifically:
Peach
Wario
Yoshi
Zelda
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Meta Knight
Fox
Wolf
Captain Falcon
Pikachu
Lucario
Jigglypuff
Ike
Ness
Mr. Game & Watch (at first, but it's explained in the trophies)
Snake
Sonic
Petey Piranha
Rayquaza
Porky
Ridley/Meta-Ridley
Duon
Tabuu

HeroMystic said:
Ike doesn't care about logic.
He just kicks your ***.

Kirbichu

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf. I mean, when did he take the time to go out and buy a huge supercomputer? I thought the most technological object he had was a pipe organ.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
I guess the only way to explain ike's entrance is pretty much using his non SSE entrance.

From the Fire Emblem games there is a staff called the warp staff and that.............warps them places...... :)
so anyways he prolly warped to the plains and then did a beastly run to the minister and owned him

Top Bottom