• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rake's Canadafia Over!! Nabe won through the power of Poutine

BarDulL

Town Vampire
there is a hidden message in this post. one that will become relevant in due time. do not monger; you will not find it, but it is important. do not think too hard about why i am doing this. you're hesitant, understandably. eager emissions flowing from your veins with the desire to know the intent and the rationale behind such a mystery, no doubt. if you can't contain it, look no further; yell at a mirror. but if order is to be had and the scum hard bodied, then leave my slot be til day 4; you're in for a treat.

now, to play.

Vote: Joey

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
there is a hidden message in this post. one that will become relevant in due time. do not monger; you will not find it, but it is important. do not think too hard about why i am doing this. you're hesitant, understandably. eager emissions flowing from your veins with the desire to know the intent and the rationale behind such a mystery, no doubt. if you can't contain it, look no further; yell at a mirror. but if order is to be had and the scum hard bodied, then leave my slot be til day 4; you're in for a treat.

now, to play.

Vote: Joey

^ obv attempt at wanting a free ride until D4

^ obv attempt at derailing from J wagon

That feel when you have 3 scum confirmed in less than 50 posts

MVP: FRIDAY TOWNIE

Which small comes next on the queue?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i've always been under the impression that the rajam half wasn't nearly this outspoken; perhaps it's the capacity for the slot to hide behind the face of one ostensibly unattractive female.

but i'm sticking to my guns on joey. he's too kawaii.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
i've always been under the impression that the rajam half wasn't nearly this outspoken; perhaps it's the capacity for the slot to hide behind the face of one ostensibly unattractive female.

Man what a way to throw garbage for nothing. Is this lame meta you'll attach to once you run out of options?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

Is it my avatar?

It's my avatar, isn't it?

;~;

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam

Also, this is non-comittal. You have some sort of lean on me, something to pursue, meanwhile you have.... what exactly on Joey besides nothing?

UNVOTE

VOTE: BARDULL

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Didn't you hear him? He said I was too kawaii. That doesn't sound like nothing to me.

unvote
Vote: Friday Townie

Scum!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
J, once you come back to thread, tell us why you saw it before but left without posting content. It's mostly to have a good laugh at whatever fake excuse you throw in though, as your scumness is confirmed and you'll inevitably get lynched pretty soon anyways.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Alright, so remind me, how many true Canadians have we in this game?

We've got myself, the Nabe half of No Hetero, and both sides of KWK.

As true Canadians, I know that the 3 of us must all be Town.

Anyone else I'm forgetting?
Or confirmed scum :cool:

ok I just saw J seeing the thread and he disappeared without leaving any content. This is a serious scum-tell and deserves Lynch, no questions asked. Watch anyone who attempts to derail from this.

Wagon Pokemon, I choose you!

Rajam just do the lurk thing I promise I won't just ask for your lynch ever since MMU, so peace out man, hopefully your other half doesn't destroy your slots chances of living :)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Gorf do you trust me?

Circus, why didn't Raziek put a vote?
I'll trust you on D3.

I think he's trying to be as obnoxious as possible before being banished to catch up land, but he did the same thing (like, identical lol) to LM so I wouldn't hate just yet.

Oh also,

Vote: Friday Townie

trying too hard, but the kawaiiness of the joey slot...

Vote: Bardull

Like c'mon man be real. U scum?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
DUDE NO SPANISH MAN.

Confirm'd.
You can't keep my people down Gorf!

Vote: Gorf

now, to play.
What

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
I've eaten Canadian bacon. #cleared
Actually Paw Pup, what's styled as "Canadian bacon" down in Americatown is anything but; many Canadians have never tried the stuff!

Vote: Raziek
Being Canadian is too clever a disguise.
We've got a double-double standard here -- you want to be cleared for Canadianism while vilifying Raz for the same. Now trust me luv, I have a great understanding of people who hate on a minority out of jealousy for their lifestyle, and I know exactly what to do with that sort of person.

Vote: Paw Pup

I'll serve you up a fatty hunk of the real Canadian bacon, darlin'~

:hanenbow:

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
@ Friday Townie Friday Townie
I think a wagon as raging and big as yours on J has to go through Parliament first... Or do you think now that pursuing @ BarDulL BarDulL is the meatier legislature? Try a little conveyance, 'cause it's hard to tell from the cheap seats, luv.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'll trust you on D3.

I think he's trying to be as obnoxious as possible before being banished to catch up land, but he did the same thing (like, identical lol) to LM so I wouldn't hate just yet.

Oh also,

Vote: Bardull

Like c'mon man be real. U scum?
why are you defending friday townie and feeding him an explanation

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Actually Paw Pup, what's styled as "Canadian bacon" down in Americatown is anything but; many Canadians have never tried the stuff!

We've got a double-double standard here -- you want to be cleared for Canadianism while vilifying Raz for the same. Now trust me luv, I have a great understanding of people who hate on a minority out of jealousy for their lifestyle, and I know exactly what to do with that sort of person.

Vote: Paw Pup

I'll serve you up a fatty hunk of the real Canadian bacon, darlin'
Very valid points here.

vote: Pawndidater2

BarDulL

Town Vampire
that post translates to: you're messing up. quit trying to shut down avenues of approach that aren't of your own accord if you don't have a good reason for it.

Top Bottom