• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rainbow Cruise

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Tipman counterpicked it against my friend and just stayed ahead and Bair/F-tilt/Fair/D-tilt/Uair walled for like 5 minutes.

Not sure if it's any good but it sounds funny to try against people unfamiliar with the level.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i think its really good so long as you know for sure theyre gonna stay samus/peach/marth(maybe) or some other slow floaty character that you can kill really fast

maybe jiggs too, but shes got the advantage of not having to worry about landing on cruise

i beat watty recently in losers finals of a tournament and 5th match i took him there to win, i went all ganon. it was really refreshing getting kills from bairs at like 50 and never having to worry about edgeguarding or recovering

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
oh yeah most definitely not a space animal counter stage

but against floaties i think its pretty great, you just run the risk of them having a decent space animal

Top Bottom