• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rainbow Cruise

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
IMO, one of D3's best CPs. The boat gives you a wall infinite, and there are a few more places for you to wall infinite as well. Also, near the ending of the loop, you can CG into a KO going backwards while it moves forwards.

The part after the ship is easily the best gimpable place ever. Not many edges to grab for opponents. Also you can use throws to stage spike opponents by throwing them into the blocks that fall.

tl;dr Rainbow Cruise is too good.

TheGungnir

Smash Cadet
also RC has a couple spots where the ceiling is low i believe, in which an opponent could possibly die from Utilt at ridiculously low% XD like the top left side of the stage, and at the spot where the ceiling falls at the end. Just a few things i realized. I also like RC as D3.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Would you counterpick this stage versus a Meta Knight player? I don't think so lololololol

the best camper wins this one

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
CP it against people like snack, his c4s and nades are no use here. :colorful:
All you need to do is spam b/fthrows and bairs.
Insta-win. :)
Not really >_>

Gates

Banned via Warnings
"Snack"? lol

I wouldn't counterpick it against Snake simply because there's really no room to chaingrab. I would, however, CP it against Falco and Fox since their recovery is terrible.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
"Snack"? lol

I wouldn't counterpick it against Snake simply because there's really no room to chaingrab. I would, however, CP it against Falco and Fox since their recovery is terrible.
What you talking about? Theres enough room to chaingrab here, Snake doesn't have a good Grenade game in this stage so thats a good thing and he can't use his Stage control abilities with the C4 & the Mine or either camp you. This is the perfect counterpick for a Snake player.

Badjuju

Smash Apprentice
I blow at this place =(. I'm not even sure why. I think I just must play too agressive on this stage or something. I always end up in the middle of the screen and not being able to get a kill off.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I blow at this place =(. I'm not even sure why. I think I just must play too agressive on this stage or something. I always end up in the middle of the screen and not being able to get a kill off.
Most of the time, I just run away and wait for my opponent to come and then try to take a stock by CGs or bairs.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
kamikaze on the Web:

* a fighter plane used for suicide missions by Japanese pilots in World War II
* a pilot trained and willing to cause a suicidal crash
My class is studying world war 2 for like the last 2 weeks, so thats were I got the idea
lololol Nice, now I know what Kamikaze means this is educational. :)

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
lololol Nice, now I know what Kamikaze means this is educational. :)
the method was started when the Japanese were becoming desperate on holding back the incoming American troops, but what made it worse was soviet troops were approaching as well
:( . Read a book to learn more or go to wikipedia (cause knowledge is power) back on topic

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
the method was started when the Japanese were becoming desperate on holding back the incoming American troops, but what made it worse was soviet troops were approaching as well
:( . Read a book to learn more or go to wikipedia (cause knowledge is power) back on topic
Dude stop with the Kamikaze stuff already...

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
ok back on topic, so are there anymore on answered advantage in Rainbow cruise, would the low ceiling count as an advantage for D3
Yes, DeDeDe does good in stages with low ceiling like Green Greens and Corneria, because his main Kill move is U-tilt so stages with small ceiling give him an easier time getting U-tilt kills. :p

DZLE

Smash Master
Yes, DeDeDe does good in stages with low ceiling like Green Greens and Corneria, because his main Kill move is U-tilt so stages with small ceiling give him an easier time getting U-tilt kills. :p
U-tilt is not his MAIN kill move. Its definitely a kill move, though. Alot of moves are.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I was wondering what you can CP VS ICe CLimbers. These 2 are so gay at times X_X And RC is an awesome counterpick for the 2 gaylord animals.

Smudge

Smash Lord
I couldn't stand RR at first, it just seemed like it wasn't a good D3 stage, the moving platforms annoyed me and I felt like i'd always be lagging behind my opponent. Now that I know what to do on this stage I starting to come around to liking it.

Still prefer Green Greens though.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Lol rainbow cruise is the best counterpick against Olimar in my opinion. His bad recovery just screws him all over in this place and his pikmins are lost aswell once they are off screen.

Top Bottom