• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RagnaRoK's Ultimate Roy Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Oh.

But then his myspace would have to be completely false too. And i don't think everyone's surprise would be worth that much work.
Well, maybe it would be.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Evidently, Hylian hasn't read my posts in the Host2 Thread, people are starting to get more ridiculous in brain capacity these days, I blame corporate America.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No mm then :(...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hylian, we may have a money match if I got enough after I'm done with Sethlon and the whole tournament thing, I'm runnin' low on funds. xD, Ghettoooo. But if I can, I will money match you, and Big Rick, Dude, you MM $20 with Roy and didn't even practice the combos in training mode before you applied them? Of course you gonna lose. Thats like me reading a fox guide and then trying to wave shine without practice.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
i hope u can come to that Host 2 caus i would lov to c u lose all that money. u minus well just go to do mm and friendlies sense u entering the tournament is hopeless. i may not even enter

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
i hope u can come to that Host 2 caus i would lov to c u lose all that money. u minus well just go to do mm and friendlies sense u entering the tournament is hopeless. i may not even enter
Ain't gonna be hopeless, I'mma survive the pooling thing and then make it to the double elimination bracket, and come out the victor, or if not, since its merely my second tournament, at least within the top 4 people. I've learned more stuff with Roy while playing with him, and surprised by actually how fast he is, and how intimidating he can be, especially on multi platform stages such as battle field, or my fav, pokemon stadium. Ain't gonna post it up cause ****** already faultin' my style, but I ain't trippin. Gonna take me handin' out a few *** whoopin's to prove the truth beyond my words.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well uh..my offer still stands...and I am giving you a handycap.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
If we do this we gonna have to do it right. I'm a prideful fighter and I gotta competitiveness problem, an ego problem, and a pride issue. I'd rather be perfectly 4-stocked, with my opponent health in full, than to win a match with a handicap.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok I will 4 stock you then. Won't kill myself.

NG7

Smash Lord
Another Sora Keyblade Master? lol

Do you know about Directional Influence Rag?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
D.I. Directional Influence, Everyone should know this. There are three types of known DI. Single Stick DI, Smash DI'ing, and Double stick DI'ing. Whee. I'm up tod ate on my stuff, everyone frontin' on me so I'mma just have to let em get wrecked by the unfathomable power that is my Roy. >=]

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
yall he don't suck that bad that he don't know about advance techniques and stuff. he just don't know how to use em yet. all u need RoK is more experience

halu102

Smash Apprentice
For a good laugh, I read through the whole thread. I vote this most amusing thread. It should be stickied in the funnies section.

BTW, maybe it's just me, but Rag sounds like some sort of 4th grader using a dictionary and copying/pasting copyrighted sources to "expand" his lyrical rhymes as he writes his posts... I bet you're not even black, prolly Asian or of some other minority. I say Rag is not real and someone just joking around. And yes, please don't follow this guide at all.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Halu102, You actin' like you've never seen someone able to decipher between slanguistics and proper "grammar". I can do either one at any time that I choose to do so, which is why I'm so adequate at adapting to new situations, also in a variety of other techniques. I mean, I can say "I ride da bus", or "I take public transportation", doesn't change the fact its the same **** thing. "I bet he's not even black" Ma ****a have you even checked my myspace? I swear, Halu-hoops, spinnin around and round. Sides, I don't know whats so wrong about my guide, is it gonna take me wuppin' some big name people for ya'll to finally accept this guide as "Helpful?"
Falco_4_Life, thanks for helpin me out, but I'm straight. I know bout all advanced techniques, only thing, I never applied anything but L-Canceling in battle, so I've began to add everything in, makes for better unpredictability/Mobility/Mind games and what not.
I didn't realize how much a dash forward and a wavedash back ****s with people. Lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL Sora Keyblade Master challenged me to a 70$ match and when I immediatly accepted he lowered the MM to $10!!!! I guess FLT made him miss his money >_>.

halu102

Smash Apprentice
Man, I still think that's not you, prolly just your black friend. And I was referring to your character from the context in your posts. And yes, you still have to back up your claims... G.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Yo Reeses pieces, You bout to piss a ***** off. I'm tryina not to diss anyone, but I'm bout to go ghetto on all you ma ****as, you don't like the Guide, Unsubscribe to it and go and make your own **** guide. No one plays the same, and what works for some don't work for all, everyone has shown this ****. Otherwise, Ken's playstyle would work for Husband, or BlueZaft style would work for anyone, fact is, everyone plays their own way and in that we find our individuality.
Fact is, no one plays as good in the style as the ***** that perfected the style and created it, this is my style and I've won with it, and by playing greater people, I further accelerate my style, tweaking what works and dropping what doesn't, or applying the **** in a different way. No one is great over night, and if you're so **** great why the hell are you reading a Roy guide if you ain't tournament playing with him?
"**** off and do us all a favor", How bout you do me a favor and go bug a ***** that gives a ****. This guide is intended to teach those that wants to learn "RagnaRoK's" Method of playing Roy,you don't like it, you think its insufficient, you think its a complete waste of space, time, typing and is some bull****, then you don't have to use it, you can advise others not to use it, but stillt he fact thats is how I play with Roy, and will continue to play with him.
So embrace my style or disgrace it, love it or hate it, its my style and mine alone, create your own guides and stay off my jock unless you wanna get ****ed. Good day to all of you, ENJOY SMASHING!

Reese, he pwnd your *** here lololol :laugh: . True what he said though to each his own. I dont see why people would waste the their time posting on something they dislike. The least you could do is give him some helpful advice on how he could inprove. Is this what happens when somone trys to standout and show some orginallity ? Man, let get this guy. Hes wearing a red shirt, while the rest of us bags blue.

LOL Sora Keyblade Master challenged me to a 70$ match and when I immediatly accepted he lowered the MM to $10!!!! I guess FLT made him miss his money >_>.

Um... No I said we could money match as much as you want if your claims of being good were true and if you were coming down to waco like you said. You arent half probally not even a 1/4 as good as tree, and far from the best samus in texas if you lost to Xyro on a counter picked stage. So >.> dont go around suggesting that I backed down. If I didnt back down from tree, why would I back down from someone far lesser in skill ?

And I believe you stated yourself that tree 4 stocked you in a 4stock match, Or did I just imagine that part?

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
When you miss-spell a 3 letter word, it just make you look stupid.
when i dont ****ign kare, then it makez ul ook liek u take smashbaoreds WAY too seri;ously. o wait, im doing that right now. gg.

alot of people also play low tier. does that make playing low tier more smart? no.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
when i dont ****ign kare, then it makez ul ook liek u take smashbaoreds WAY too seri;ously. o wait, im doing that right now. gg.

alot of people also play low tier. does that make playing low tier more smart? no.
Let me guess you made a mistake and thought you post again with several spelling errors to make it look as if you dont care, Im not one to point out such things for the fact I could care less. And your comparison to low tiers is completely illogical to the matter at hand,No johns...... >.>

Just accept the fact you made yourself look like an idiot with the comment and move on.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
Let me guess you made a mistake and thought you post again with several spelling errors to make it look as if you dont care, Im not one to point out such things for the fact I could care less. And your comparison to low tiers is completely illogical to the matter at hand,No johns...... >.>

Just accept the fact you made yourself look like an idiot with the comment and move on.
AHAHHAHAHAHA NO JOHNS????????? THAT PARAGRAPH WAS THE DEFINITION OF JOHN

if you didnt care, then why did you point it out in the first place? and just cuz u dont understand tiers doesnt mena they dont exsist., gg

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
AHAHHAHAHAHA NO JOHNS????????? THAT PARAGRAPH WAS THE DEFINITION OF JOHN

if you didnt care, then why did you point it out in the first place? and just cuz u dont understand tiers doesnt mena they dont exsist., gg
When Did I say tiers didnt exsist ? I just stated that you could have you used a better example. Maybe you didnt see what you posted...

You:
alot of people also play low tier. does that make playing low tier more smart? no

Okay......... Call me noob, but I thought tiers showed how well ssbm characters place in tournaments, something along with overall match ups ? Last, I checked smarts had nothing to do with that.

Johns ? You were the one giving excuses to why you miss-spell such easy words, what I did would be consider contradicting myself at best. Lets take what you said applyed that to a match after you loss. you then stated: man, this shows you take this game way too seriously. Id say that would best fit the discription of a john.

Either way I dont have time to argue with some screenname... if you want the lastword to make yourself feel better, Then by all means you can have it * sighs * I recommend you find something besides random arguments over smashboards to boost yourself esteem level. Really, and I take smashboards to seriously ? Im sure after I post this you will reply back with something like. ``Man how long did it take yo type dat out... your over her posting for yo life... while I post 2 minutes discriptions, gg.`` Anyway It is pointless to argue with you. I'll let you be alone with your concieted nature. ( <- sounds kinda fimilare )

Reese

Smash Journeyman
Reese, he pwnd your *** here lololol :laugh: . True what he said though to each his own. I dont see why people would waste the their time posting on something they dislike. The least you could do is give him some helpful advice on how he could inprove. Is this what happens when somone trys to standout and show some orginallity ? Man, let get this guy. Hes wearing a red shirt, while the rest of us bags blue.
QUOTE]

Awhile back I posted about his usage of countering. Rok posted in his guide that he was perfecting a way of becoming untouchable in a fight by using counter, and I posted the opponent can bait RoK to counter, then grab him. I dont know if you saw these posts or not. The main thing about this strategy that bugged was the example of ganondorf's warlock punch. Rok said it the counter was usefull against that move, which is true-but no ganon would ever do this in a fight, except for comps. This is why I asked if he was fighting comps, and if his guide was based on that. And he replied that ganon punch thing was an example. I have no problem with Rok being original, he just seemed kind off cocky to people who already established themselves here as competent tourney players.

Anyways, Rok if your strategies work for you-then use them. You said you adapt to other people's playstyles, and that should get you far in this game. Good luck to you.

Oblivion, you stated that its a waste of time to post on something they dislike. You obviously disliked my post(s) and then you posted about it. Aren't you wasting your time by doing that? :dizzy: Or maybe you just like RoK's response to my post :) whatever.

I like peanut butter and chocolate.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
QUOTE]

Awhile back I posted about his usage of countering. Rok posted in his guide that he was perfecting a way of becoming untouchable in a fight by using counter, and I posted the opponent can bait RoK to counter, then grab him. I dont know if you saw these posts or not. The main thing about this strategy that bugged was the example of ganondorf's warlock punch. Rok said it the counter was usefull against that move, which is true-but no ganon would ever do this in a fight, except for comps. This is why I asked if he was fighting comps, and if his guide was based on that. And he replied that ganon punch thing was an example. I have no problem with Rok being original, he just seemed kind off cocky to people who already established themselves here as competent tourney players.

Anyways, Rok if your strategies work for you-then use them. You said you adapt to other people's playstyle. s, and that should get you far in this game. Good luck to you.

Oblivion, you stated that its a waste of time to post on something they dislike. You obviously disliked my post(s) and then you posted about it. Aren't you wasting your time by doing that? :dizzy: Or maybe you just like RoK's response to my post :) whatever.

I like peanut butter and chocolate.

Yea, To the people who gave him helpfull feedback its shows that were doing more than flaming him, And I have nothing but respect for those people. I just didnt see why people would waste time atagonizing the kid, when clearly they would gain nothing from it. I dont use them, Because I dont play roy ( Only for fun ). Eitherway I wasnt responding to you or anything just to the general, but you made alot of good points and they showed insight.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
I gave some advice and insulted him too. >___> That was a funny conversation you had with Hank McCoy a few posts back, lol.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Oblivion : Thanks man, finally someone recognizes it. "You look stupid misspelling a three letter word", Rofl. Anyways, I didn't even know we could post in color stands out, But on the real, good looking out. Lol.

Reese : I'll give you a bit of what I was talking about. The untouchable method isn't about 4 stocking someone with 0%, its by four stocking anyone. Basically, in a match its nothing but long runs which make us wins. The times you begin to combo and keep going, but then your opponent hits you and Wrecks your momentum. The key is finding your own breaks in Roy's combos that leave you vulnerable, and then countering their counter strike during this time. It keeps the momentum in your favor and further pisses your opponent off and gets his game off if he continues to fail at comebacks. But, this is only a small bit of the actual "Method" still in development.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Um... No I said we could money match as much as you want if your claims of being good were true and if you were coming down to waco like you said. You arent half probally not even a 1/4 as good as tree, and far from the best samus in texas if you lost to Xyro on a counter picked stage. So >.> dont go around suggesting that I backed down. If I didnt back down from tree, why would I back down from someone far lesser in skill ?

And I believe you stated yourself that tree 4 stocked you in a 4stock match, Or did I just imagine that part?
What are you talking about? I have already said I am no where near as good as FLT...but not many people are. I have been 4 stocked by him before but definitly not everytime and I definitly wasn't 5 stocked every time I played him like you were in your money match vs him. And I was saying you might back down because tree showed you that you are not good like you thought you were.

And what do you mean far from the best samus if I lost to Xero on a counter picked stage? HE COUNTERPICKED THE STAGE NOT ME. I let him choose a banned stage because I was cocky from just two stocking him. Also he only uses marth in tournament where I use samus and fox..He is good at dittos and gimping people on Onett. Watch our samus ditto MM at Host 2. He will not get to pick banned stages this time around and will lose. Also just because you beat someone in a ditto mm it does not mean you are better then them at all. It means you are better at dittos. The better player is the one who places higher in tourny and can beat more people then the other player. If person A can beat person B everytime but person b loses to person c-z every time and person A does not then person A is better by far.

And FYI he tied with a bunch of people for last place in the bracket after getting out of pools. And before he complains about bad luck He got DoH first round and I got Xelic first round. Xelic >>>>>DoH. I would have much rather had played Doh. Also he got knocked out by Mr.3000. I got knocked out by Sethlon. Sethlon >> Mr. 3000. I got 13th and he got 25th. Seing as how I got a higher place then him using samus and fox while he was just using marth I would say my samus is better.

Believe whatever you want it doesn't matter to me. I understand that you are not backing down you just wanted to use the money for some kingdom hearts thing instead. Thats fine I just said it seems like you are more cautious this time about losing your money because of Wes.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Oblivion : Thanks man, finally someone recognizes it. "You look stupid misspelling a three letter word", Rofl. Anyways, I didn't even know we could post in color stands out, But on the real, good looking out. Lol.

[COLOR="COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Indigo"]lol Yea, its seems like alot of people have grudges against the color purple. Well cept Jesusfreak hes pretty cool. Either way dont mention it, Its just another sign of orginality, Alot of people dislike the people that try to stand out. Oh yea for my 2 cents, You guide had alot of helpfull advice. Aside from some typos and grammical errors you should ask the people what they dislike about it. And use things like Example: ( Then detailed scenario ) Other than that good luck. [/COLOR]

I gave some advice and insulted him too. >___> That was a funny conversation you had with Hank McCoy a few posts back, lol.
>_> I dont know what was up with that. But yea thats why said the people who gave helpfull advice were doing more than flaming.

:(
What are you talking about? I have already said I am no where near as good as FLT...but not many people are. I have been 4 stocked by him before but definitly not everytime and I definitly wasn't 5 stocked every time I played him like you were in your money match vs him. And I was saying you might back down because tree showed you that you are not good like you thought you were.

And what do you mean far from the best samus if I lost to Xero on a counter picked stage? HE COUNTERPICKED THE STAGE NOT ME. I let him choose a banned stage because I was cocky from just two stocking him. Also he only uses marth in tournament where I use samus and fox..He is good at dittos and gimping people on Onett. Watch our samus ditto MM at Host 2. He will not get to pick banned stages this time around and will lose. Also just because you beat someone in a ditto mm it does not mean you are better then them at all. It means you are better at dittos. The better player is the one who places higher in tourny and can beat more people then the other player. If person A can beat person B everytime but person b loses to person c-z every time and person A does not then person A is better by far.

And FYI he tied with a bunch of people for last place in the bracket after getting out of pools. And before he complains about bad luck He got DoH first round and I got Xelic first round. Xelic >>>>>DoH. I would have much rather had played Doh. Also he got knocked out by Mr.3000. I got knocked out by Sethlon. Sethlon >> Mr. 3000. I got 13th and he got 25th. Seing as how I got a higher place then him using samus and fox while he was just using marth I would say my samus is better.

Believe whatever you want it doesn't matter to me. I understand that you are not backing down you just wanted to use the money for some kingdom hearts thing instead. Thats fine I just said it seems like you are more cautious this time about losing your money because of Wes.
Yea, I got 5 stocked out of a 6 stock match... but it wasnt like I was going all out against him either ( No johns ). Still I allways manage to get atleast a stock off him before he began to touch a stock on my set. How many times did you play tree ? You didnt really say the exact count. You make it sound as if blowouts doesnt happen. Im sure EVERY player has been 3,4,5 ect. stock at some point somewhere in their gameing career. And Id rather it be a professional than my local johnny from the down the street.( Cept maybe Ken ) Well if your only doing a 4 stock match, you dont have the chance to be 5 stock. Thats just something that contradicts basic match.

And that may mean their better on tournament wide scale. Player A could still place higher than Player B, But still lose to player B 2 out of 3 matches. But if hes better at dittos than you, than doesnt that mean hes the better samus ? And that doesnt make sense, since A: you main samus so you should have overall more experience with that character and already know what to expect. Level aside you shouldnt lose. Even still how can you call yourself the best if you lose to someone who 2nds er umm 3rds samus ? Listen I dont really care if your 6 7 or 8th best samus. I was just giving supporting statements for my summary. Your post was very over detailed thanks but I didnt ask about what happen at last host. And no, Tree had no effect on that. It was more a matter of priority... a basic thought of.... Hmmm should I gamble this money to play against some kid I can play everyday for the next semester... Or should I buy this awsome game that will last more than the 5 or 10 minutes of that match.

NG7

Smash Lord
But if hes better at dittos than you, than doesnt that mean hes the better samus ? And that doesnt make sense, since A: you main samus so you should have overall more experience with that character and already know what to expect. Level aside you shouldnt lose.
The winner of a ditto is not necessarily better with the character than the loser. Only better in a ditto matchup.

Also people don't dislike your purple font because they hate people trying to "stand-out" but because it's difficult to read.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
The winner of a ditto is not necessarily better with the character than the loser. Only better in a ditto matchup.

Also people don't dislike your purple font because they hate people trying to "stand-out" but because it's difficult to read.
Im not really sure how you envision dittos, but I allways thought if "player A" and "player B" wanted to find out who the better marth player was, they would play 3 out of 5 ect.. Matches. Wouldnt that overall prove your the better user ? Say for example if i wanted to prove i was the best link in the world... wounldnt I have to beat the better link players to prove im the better with link ? I dont see how me beating a link player with roy or marth will prove im a better "link" player. But more as a link battle/ditto. But than I dont really care for technical aspect of it so lets just drop it.

Oh and when I posted that, I didnt mean people hate my purple because im trying to stand out with it, But I just ment any orginallity as a whole. Thus the point he said " typing with color text " as in any color text.

Oh I type in indigo this is
purple.

Insulting how people type text online (especially simple posts on a forum) = ********; I'm surprised Hank McCoy wasted his time replying to that.
I cant believe you even wasted time bringing this back up, thats retarted. You can use that exact same comment and switch it around and apply it to him. Him insulting a way I type my text " with color ". Same difference, is it not ?

I find it doubtfull you posted such a comment just to point out how retarted it is, the way people point at others typing habbits/errors. Im sure you just posted that as you felt a need to take up for poor Hank. Since clearly you had several times before my post to post that exact same comment, When people were pointing out how horrible this guide was because of the way Ragna type it. But surely let this die already, Its over.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I cant believe you even wasted time bringing this back up, thats retarted. You can use that exact same comment and switch it around and apply it to him. Him insulting a way I type my text " with color ". Same difference, is it not ?
This difference is that I'm not trying to insulting you, I'm just pointing something out. Stop crying.
I find it doubtfull you posted such a comment just to point out how retarted it is, the way people point at others typing habbits/errors. Im sure you just posted that as you felt a need to take up for poor Hank. Since clearly you had several times before my post to post that exact same comment, When people were pointing out how horrible this guide was because of the way Ragna type it. But surely let this die already, Its over.[/COLOR]
I posted it because I seen numerous people trying to insult people using these "LOL, you typed a word wrong" type of comments. It's pretty weak and shows that people lack the intelligence to make a decent comeback.

I really don't give a **** about you, Hank or Ragna. I don't take arguements with people on the internet that seriously, aka, I'm over the age of 12.

Get a tissue, wipe off those tears, and stop being an idiot.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
This difference is that I'm not trying to insulting you, I'm just pointing something out. Stop crying.

I posted it because I seen numerous people trying to insult people using these "LOL, you typed a word wrong" type of comments. It's pretty weak and shows that people lack the intelligence to make a decent comeback.

I really don't give a **** about you, Hank or Ragna. I don't take arguements with people on the internet that seriously, aka, I'm over the age of 12.

Get a tissue, wipe off those tears, and stop being an idiot.
Crying what the hell are you talking about ? Shows lack of intelligence to make a decent comeback ? My 6 years old brother can make decent comebacks or a snappy remark, how much intelligence does it take ?

And I believe simple spelling errors of small letter words shows a lack of intelligence, I dont care too much for coming online to prove I can make a decent comeback to some screen name. And by your standards you obviously lack the inteligence , You told me to stop crying twice ? Do you see any tears ? Im not trying to offend you or anything but you sound like total moron right about now, Perhaps I should watch would I say. I wouldnt want you to reject from the black comunity. Either way, Theres no point in talking with you. You'll probally run out of things to say just get angry and try to make yourself look threatening with curse words or something. Ill do you a favor and add you the ignore list ahead of time.

And please, Oblivion, post in white...

posting in indigo will only make other ppl's eyes bleed when they try to read what you write...

It's hard 2 read, that's all
Sorry,:( I didnt think it was much of a problem, But I can do white for awhile.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
Lemme just get the last word noob :psycho:

Crying what the hell are you talking about ?
hmm, you taking posts too seriously, that's what.
Shows lack of intelligence to make a decent comeback ? My 6 years old brother can make decent comebacks or a snappy remark, how much intelligence does it take ?
Learn from your 6 year old brother...lol
And I believe simple spelling errors of small letter words shows a lack of intelligence,
Um, most people don't really care about spelling errors they make while typing quick posts on a forum, you seem to miss the point.
I dont care too much for coming online to prove I can make a decent comeback to some screen name. And by your standards your obviously lack the inteligence , You told me to stop crying twice ? Do you see any tears ? Im not trying to offend you or anything but you sound like total moron right about now, Perhaps I should watch would I say. I dont wouldnt want you to reject from the black comunity. Either way, theres no point in talking with you. You'll probally run out of things to say just get angry and try to make yourself look threatening with curse word or something. Ill do your a favor and add you the ignore list ahead of time.[/COLOR]
LMAO, is this suppose to be an insult? BTW, you made a couple of typos there and didn't make coherent sentences... you must not be very smart :p It's funny how you say I'll probably run out of things to say...especially since you can't even think of things worth reading yourself. Like I said, I don't take these things that seriously, so I won't get angry...and I use curse words because it's just the way I talk...

This is why I hate children.

I really don't care if you add me to the ignore list by the way...it shows you can't follow up an argument and I don't need to post in response to you any longer (hopefully). That's another point for NJzFinest :p (just saying this to see if you get pissed off) , I should stop flaming people <.<

ºOblivionº, Join Date: Jan 2007, gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom